Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 13321
-
01-29-14 19:17 #5656Senior Member

Posts: 36Reliable provider
It may be asking too much. Does anyone know of an established provider that you can book a day in advance? I setup appointments just to get to Cincy and find that the provider overslept, had phone silenced, etc.
Just today, had an appointment at noon. Texted at 11 to check. No response, but she could be with another client. Get down to Cincy area and arrive at incall location, still no reply. Give up and head north and then at 12:20 I get the, had the phone on silence text, sorry. This was from an established, well reviewed, popular provider.
So, are there any providers that can book an appointment 1 day in advance, get out of bed by noon, not double book, not have the phone on silent, not have babysitter issues or what ever and make the appointment. This is the 3rd time in 4 appointments that I have made it all the way to Cincy from Dayton just to have a provider not hold up their end.
Flick1.
-
01-29-14 18:27 #5655Forum Advertiser

Posts: 89Phone...
Yes, I lost my phone. I ask the gentlemen to message me to set something up and when they do I will then give them my number. Just don't want my personal number all over the web. I lost the one I used all then time. Atleast this way, there is no question as to whom they are speaking to. =.
-
01-29-14 16:37 #5654Forum Advertiser

Posts: 450Ads
Personally myself and summer don't even post once a day. If everyone would post just once every other day then everyone's ads would be visible. I don't see no need in posting more than once a day or even every other day unless you something changes in ure ad. I agree with SD. I have had many men complain to me about going thru the first two pages of the ads and seeing the same ads so much that it actually turns them away.
Originally Posted by SinfulDreams
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-14 12:07 #5653Senior Member

Posts: 305Lsm69
=10.
Originally Posted by Graham111
[View Original Post]
Top notch woman here.
-
01-28-14 23:44 #5652Senior Member

Posts: 260Silky
I had a very pleasant visit with miss Silky Wetness. My vote is 2 thumbs up. Everything was good from the incall location, to the positive attitude, to the excellent skills. It all added up to a good time, and a great value for the $.
-
01-28-14 21:01 #5651Forum Advertiser

Posts: 444make me better
How would I make the experience better guys I'm sorry I have been working a regular job been very wore out lately but tht came to a end please instruct me how to better myself I want to be how awesome I used to be maybe now I won't be so tired all the time I'm sorry I was literally working 16 hrs a day and getting little to no sleep I love criticism makes me eagar to achieve better standards to please my guys don't give up on me I'm willing to try harder give me another chance
.
Originally Posted by TitManToo
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-14 19:30 #5650Senior Member

Posts: 151My experience was the same so-so BBBJ with the same krusty towel at the end. I smelled of smoke afterwards. I will NEVER repeat.
Originally Posted by Varoom
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-14 18:49 #5649Senior Member

Posts: 2310Pics are up. Looks decent. I normally go for the younger ones, but I may give her a try. Good to know she is legit and makes an effort. Thanks to all those who took the plunge without no intel.
Originally Posted by Gatty23
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-14 18:04 #5648Senior Member

Posts: 101Agree
I'm actually not sure how she gets all the glowing reviews. Had to ask for TV to be off. Legs were very unshaven and I had to use a lemon to get the smell off my fingers. Gross.
Originally Posted by Varoom
[View Original Post]
TV was back on before I could clean up. I will not repeat.
-
01-28-14 17:53 #5647Senior Member

Posts: 333susan40
After my last adventure of TOFFT I didn't think I'd try again any time soon. However, Based on one review and my little guy's advice, I contacted Susan40. I'm actually glad I did. Set up was easy. She's in the Carthage area and easy to find. Back entrance to an apt. Her place was clean but sparse with the mattress on the floor. Very nice to talk to and got to it quickly. She got naked before I had time to do any checks. She a smoker, but not while I was there. She's a spinner, claims to have Cs but that's a stretch (great nips though). Very clean with hairy giner. A nice change of pace after a bunch of shaved ones. Great kisser, very good BBBJ with a variety of techniques, and seemed to enjoy daty. Her body was nice and tight with little baby damage. Giner wasn't the tightest but still was fun. Didn't say no to anything (don't know about greek). Not a clock watcher, but did seem busy. Make sure you have her turn her phone down. Worth the stated price and I'll probably repeat.
-
01-28-14 16:13 #5646Senior Member

Posts: 441Lsm69
Shout out to LSM69 for a great time last week. I normally only date UTR but was in the neighborhood so took a chance. Great attitude, open to adventure, not a clock watcher, great kisser. I recommend highly. It was really cold outside but really hot in her!
-
01-28-14 16:07 #5645Senior Member

Posts: 87Suan
I have contacted her as well and she was going to send a pic but have not received, I will probably take the plunge tomorrow anyway. I will report back if we get together.
Originally Posted by Josh88
[View Original Post]
Lookr.
-
01-28-14 16:04 #5644Senior Member

Posts: 2310She mentioned in her ad a couple of days ago that pics were forthcoming. With all the recent chatter, I am looking forward to seeing them.
Originally Posted by Kc148
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-14 15:53 #5643Senior Member

Posts: 125Susan40
Yes she's cool I'll see her several times go for it dude go enjoy yourself.
Originally Posted by JustForeFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-14 15:25 #5642Senior Member

Posts: 649Ditto
Don't think it was just you TMT, similar experience here too. Decent gal, easy to arrange, ok BJ, but not exactly exceptional as advertised. Negatives worth mentioning, room was hotter than a two peckered billy goat, TV blaring away, had to ask to kill the sound, lights on to interrogation mode, "please dim the lights", gagged and spit the load as if it was too much to handle and the real NO-NO tried to throw me the cum towel after the deed was done! How many other dicks been wiped off on that same towel? (no such thing as a sensual wipe down with a warm wet wash cloth) One would think that setting the mood and these small items above are elementary that any experienced provider would know without mentioning them, but maybe not. Is there that little appreciation for the vi $it or vi $itor? But what do we expect for .50? I would imagine there is no shortage of those .50's out there or else there would be more attention to some of the details above.
Originally Posted by TitManToo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






