Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7362
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 5

    WORTH your time

    Change of scenery needed. Vietnamese sounded good.

    *hint. There's a reason why there's only one vague review on them.

  2. #7361
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeFL  [View Original Post]
    I have received several PMs looking for the name and address of the parking lot where my dream took place. Most were from people with fewer than 5 posts to the forum, so I assume most are newbies. Respectfully, I ask that you do some digging on your own. All the information you need is in the post. Start by looking on BP.

    Welcome and good hunting!

    SFL
    Sara has a friend that works there; awesome little find, Mika. Thanks for sharing.

  3. #7360
    Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    Took a quick nap in Fredericksburg today and felt very refreshed when I awoke. Massage was soft and sensual. On the flip she had me very aroused, but the outer door slammed and I heard voices. Cover went on right away and she kept her hands on Jr. She finally checked the hallway and it was another monger there for some relief. Roaming was allowed OTC except when my hands wondered to her ta tas. Found the longest nips that I have ever seen. Thay had to be at least an inch in length and very thick. Her name was YuYu. Seems to me from what had expired during my dream, it could get better with each visit. My nap lasted 30 minutes. 45 for visit and 40 for tip which she was happy with. I will repeat.
    Agree, those nips are the best I've see at an AMP. Very nice, didn't ask for the TS. YuYu didn't seem like she wanted to wander off very far or get wet.

  4. #7359
    I thought Blue Sky always smelled kind of funky.

    Has anyone tried the newer place over on Mathis Ave? I think it's called Massage Therapy.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlowMaster  [View Original Post]
    Attempted to visit this new place that has recently been advertising on CL and BP. I called ahead of time and asked if I could come at a certain time, they said sure. I get there at that time, nice enough place. Tries for the upsell on the price. I say, I am fine with the cheaper price. She says okay get undressed. No more then 30 seconds later she comes back in and says someone else is here and they were a regular and had an appointment so I could wait for an hour or leave. I opted to leave.

    Went yesterday to a different manassas place.

    I didn't really like the place much. It stank like an old sushi restaurant.

    They had me wait on a couch for about 5 or 10 minutes.

    Place was kind of dirty you could say. I noticed to the side of the couch was a lamp on a table and under the lamp were a bunch of dead bugs laying on the table.

    I really felt like leaving.

    After my wait another monger comes out and leaves out the door.

    Service was good, decent nova, okay massage. I didn't bother to roam.

    When I left there was another monger on the couch waiting for his nova.

    I think next time I go to another place.

  5. #7358
    Which places are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlowMaster  [View Original Post]
    Attempted to visit this new place that has recently been advertising on CL and BP. I called ahead of time and asked if I could come at a certain time, they said sure. I get there at that time, nice enough place. Tries for the upsell on the price. I say, I am fine with the cheaper price. She says okay get undressed. No more then 30 seconds later she comes back in and says someone else is here and they were a regular and had an appointment so I could wait for an hour or leave. I opted to leave.

    Went yesterday to a different manassas place.

    I didn't really like the place much. It stank like an old sushi restaurant.

    They had me wait on a couch for about 5 or 10 minutes.

    Place was kind of dirty you could say. I noticed to the side of the couch was a lamp on a table and under the lamp were a bunch of dead bugs laying on the table.

    I really felt like leaving.

    After my wait another monger comes out and leaves out the door.

    Service was good, decent nova, okay massage. I didn't bother to roam.

    When I left there was another monger on the couch waiting for his nova.

    I think next time I go to another place.

  6. #7357

    Manassas trials

    Attempted to visit this new place that has recently been advertising on CL and BP. I called ahead of time and asked if I could come at a certain time, they said sure. I get there at that time, nice enough place. Tries for the upsell on the price. I say, I am fine with the cheaper price. She says okay get undressed. No more then 30 seconds later she comes back in and says someone else is here and they were a regular and had an appointment so I could wait for an hour or leave. I opted to leave.

    Went yesterday to a different manassas place.

    I didn't really like the place much. It stank like an old sushi restaurant.

    They had me wait on a couch for about 5 or 10 minutes.

    Place was kind of dirty you could say. I noticed to the side of the couch was a lamp on a table and under the lamp were a bunch of dead bugs laying on the table.

    I really felt like leaving.

    After my wait another monger comes out and leaves out the door.

    Service was good, decent nova, okay massage. I didn't bother to roam.

    When I left there was another monger on the couch waiting for his nova.

    I think next time I go to another place.

  7. #7356

    Tokyo Day Spa

    Took a quick nap in Fredericksburg today and felt very refreshed when I awoke. Massage was soft and sensual. On the flip she had me very aroused, but the outer door slammed and I heard voices. Cover went on right away and she kept her hands on Jr. She finally checked the hallway and it was another monger there for some relief. Roaming was allowed OTC except when my hands wondered to her ta tas. Found the longest nips that I have ever seen. Thay had to be at least an inch in length and very thick. Her name was YuYu. Seems to me from what had expired during my dream, it could get better with each visit. My nap lasted 30 minutes. 45 for visit and 40 for tip which she was happy with. I will repeat.

  8. #7355

    Parkway. Landover Rd I know its MD

    Tiny house on commercial street, definitely glad it was daylight still.

    Pleasant older (30-40) Judy.

    Hard Chinese type massage with non scented oil (she claimed to be korean).

    Not much teasing before flip.

    Standard nova finish with some roaming allowed.

    Probably will not return.

    $50 hhr no shower.

    $40 tip.

  9. #7354
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 5

    Imperial therapy

    Not too much activity within the complex. Discreet at night.

    Met Diane at the door. Diane is probably early 40 but is slim and sexy.

    TS was playful and obvious signs of why I was there was present.

    Massage was decent. NOVA was nice and slow, finished on her nice chest.

    FYI, I've been using this establishment since it's Golden days. Diane has been very comfortable with me since I leave behind $. $.60 is normally my house and tip. She alters the norm to accommodate my needs.

  10. #7353

    Reston AMP / Vienna Amp

    Went to the Reston / Herndon AMP that ads on backpage bodyrubs. They say they are the most luxurious with steam room and hot chicks. They lied on both. Provider was late 40's. They have a sauna. Terrible massage. Ended laying wood to the provider for 5 minutes, fairly tight. 4 in the AMP world. Wanted to kiss me on my lips over and over. Would not return. Gave her 60 tip told her to get out of my way and she should be paying me.

    Went to the Vienna AMP across from Giant on RT 7. Legit place. Provider was cute. No teasing or roaming. Dont think they get much biz.

    Anyone have any intel on the new amp that opened in tysons office park behind the vet place near the metro all the way in the back. If no replies, I will take one for the team. But, I would bet its either legit or hj only.

  11. #7352

    IHeart Mclean

    TOFTT at iHeart Massage in Mclean. Strictly legit.

  12. #7351

    Enough Clues

    I have received several PMs looking for the name and address of the parking lot where my dream took place. Most were from people with fewer than 5 posts to the forum, so I assume most are newbies. Respectfully, I ask that you do some digging on your own. All the information you need is in the post. Start by looking on BP.

    Welcome and good hunting!

    SFL

    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeFL  [View Original Post]
    I was really tired, so pulled into a parking lot to take a nap. It was around the 6400 block of Seven Corners Place. Once I fell asleep, I started dreaming of a Korean girl named Sara. She works at an appropriately named spa that I saw on BP. Delightful young lady, perfect touch. I wasn't sure how long I was napping, but I guess tHEre was a reason I woke up smiling. If it were to happen in real life, I might dream for an hour .8 plus .4. There was no discussion at all, and no asking for a tip. Definitely hope I have this dream again! PM if you need more info.

    SFL.

  13. #7350

    Meh

    Dreamt I was rich living in Herndon last week. Met Cindy who was kinda shy but friendly. Ts was great maybe the best I've experienced w Cindy even joining me on the table. Very thorough. Massage on the other hand was disappointing. Used lotion instead of oil which was just too thick. Technique lacked severely. Standard nova finish on the flip w no exposure on her part. Enjoyed her company but not the service as much. Probably won't be back for a while.

  14. #7349

    Pleasant Dream in Falls Church

    I was really tired, so pulled into a parking lot to take a nap. It was around the 6400 block of Seven Corners Place. Once I fell asleep, I started dreaming of a Korean girl named Sara. She works at an appropriately named spa that I saw on BP. Delightful young lady, perfect touch. I wasn't sure how long I was napping, but I guess tHEre was a reason I woke up smiling. If it were to happen in real life, I might dream for an hour .8 plus .4. There was no discussion at all, and no asking for a tip. Definitely hope I have this dream again! PM if you need more info.

    SFL.

  15. #7348

    New F'burg AMP. Tokyo

    Total waste of time. I checked, but found no reviews. My suggestion. Continue to visit Sunrise, or go further North!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape