Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 12087
-
01-16-14 18:45 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 235There's enough SW out there where I just wait till I see them out walking.
Originally Posted by JackFlack
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-14 16:55 #2981Senior Member

Posts: 514Amanda
Seen her many times, her massage is fair, her head is ok, lives to use her teeth. She is a player, never takes a break once ske is on your knob, she is on it till you pop... She I'll work hard. One thing also about Amanda, her number has never changed in the past three to four years I have knowed her. I just think she is a little to much for just head. She always wantsa $. For services. She does move around a little, and thank god she is rid of that fat friend she use to pair up with. Amanda must weigh about 90 lb. wet. She is ok in my book, but I would only see her if she was about .4 or maybe .5 but that is it.
Oh by the way are you back Rajin?
=DarkRaijin;1982878]Anyone recently seen this Amanda; and if so has her digits. Do msg me. Its for those that like their sawed off sometimes. Her BJ is at best sharp and teethy; and a little painful. Yet I like having it once every 2 weeks or so.[/QUOTE]
-
01-16-14 16:46 #2980Senior Member

Posts: 514Diana
Yes today was a good day. I was out looking at about 2pm and found nothing great to wright home to mother about. Then I saw dianna by the McDs on N. quick survive, took it all.. Asked her not to spit this time and took it like a champ.. .3 for a good blow..
QUOTE=FarFig;1982125]We'll I think I finally met the Diana you guys report about on Na the other day. She's older with blondish hair 5'6" - 5'7" and gives a great bbjcim. She was dressed very sexy with a jean mini skirt and stockings. I almost didn't make the pickup because I was concerned about the possible LE attention she may be getting dressed like that that I don't know about. Little head made the call and I waited for her down a side street after we made eye contact. I'm glad I let little guy decide this time which is very rare. She's a real sweetheart and got the job done nicely for .20. I dopped her off at her place down a small side street by the domes.[/QUOTE]
-
01-16-14 13:34 #2979Senior Member

Posts: 2814I'm sure they're talking about Lincoln Ave on the south stroll.
Originally Posted by William65
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-14 12:35 #2978Senior Member

Posts: 126L Street
You can figure that out pretty quickly. We often post cross streets and many of those streets only intersect one of those main streets.
Originally Posted by William65
[View Original Post]
I'm fairly new here too and I don't understand why the shortened names either. LE certainly knows where their problem areas are so it only serves to confuse new users. Maybe if you can't figure out where to go you should think twice about the hobby as there are risks involved.
-
01-16-14 11:30 #2977Regular Member

Posts: 16" l "
Can somebody please tell me is L, Lincoln or Layton?
-
01-16-14 00:53 #2976Senior Member

Posts: 126Taylor
Yeah, that sounds like her. I haven't seen her again but already the drama has started. It turns out that number she gave me isn't a bad number, she just shares it with her whole household and they don't know her as 'Taylor'. So she was texting me and we arranged to meet up. She didn't get back to me at the appointed time so I text her and right away my phone blows up with calls and texts demanding to know all sorts of things from her supposed boyfriend. I recommend not trying to call her until she gets her own phone.
Originally Posted by TheTonyShow
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-14 22:22 #2975Banned Member

Posts: 1238Amanda info
Anyone recently seen this Amanda; and if so has her digits. Do msg me. Its for those that like their tool sawed off sometimes. Her BJ is at best sharp and teethy; and a little painful. Yet I like having it once every 2 weeks or so.
-
01-15-14 16:54 #2974Senior Member

Posts: 235I think I saw her this morning. She was the the day before. Taller with glasses, kind of a nerdy look. She doesn't look like a typical SW. Today she had hood up (purple) and white glasses. I was going to be late to work if I stopped.
Originally Posted by JackFlack
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-14 10:13 #2973Regular Member

Posts: 2Sabrina
Yes, I am a gawker. I have utilized the info here enough. I finally think I have some information not already mentioned. Travelled down Lincoln yesterday around 12:30 pm There was actually a lot of activity. I first saw one around 6th street on Greenfield. On Lincoln there were three near 15th and 16th. I spoke to Sabrina who was standing on 16th. I ended up giving her three bucks that she asked for because she was hungry. I'm a sucker. She didn't look quite as good close up due to the red marks on her face and missing teeth. I told her I didn't have time to visit but wanted to get her digits. She did give those to me. I haven't tried them but if someone would like me to pass them on PM me.
-
01-15-14 09:31 #2972Senior Member

Posts: 74Diana
We'll I think I finally met the Diana you guys report about on Na the other day. She's older with blondish hair 5'6" - 5'7" and gives a great bbjcim. She was dressed very sexy with a jean mini skirt and stockings. I almost didn't make the pickup because I was concerned about the possible LE attention she may be getting dressed like that that I don't know about. Little head made the call and I waited for her down a side street after we made eye contact. I'm glad I let little guy decide this time which is very rare. She's a real sweetheart and got the job done nicely for .20. I dopped her off at her place down a small side street by the domes.
-
01-15-14 07:22 #2971Senior Member

Posts: 235Nothing at 7 or 9 am yesterday on the south loop. Around 11:30 I see a WSW around 15th and L, it's the girl that was wearing the purple coat the day before. She is skinny, about 5'7' and looks like a user. She was working kinda hard, making string looks. I finally made eye contact and turned down 15th and pulled over about 6 card down. That was the only free spot. I waited 5 minutes and nothing so I went down to Grant, turned right twice and back to L to see where she went. As I turned on L, I saw LE turn down were I was so I just headed out.
-
01-14-14 23:44 #2970Senior Member

Posts: 1434Sure hope the weather warms up for you. It's been a rough winter.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-14 22:35 #2969Banned Member

Posts: 1238On that Katie not there is a army Katie cakes too. Probly 2nd hot Katie cakes. Met her briefly via a Senior's intro. Amazing.
Originally Posted by JackFlack
[View Original Post]
Well gents on that note; time has come that I shall hunt with you once again. Prepare to put milw town in spot light again. Will need about 2 weeks to settle in; but after that its fun times.
Cannot wait to meet all the ATFs of Milw town.
-
01-14-14 21:15 #2968Senior Member

Posts: 1323Had some time this morning on the way to work, about 6:30 am, so I cruised L from 27 to 6. No sightings at all.











Reply With Quote





