Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 13518
-
01-15-14 14:00 #5673Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 235Pick me!!1
The goes down and you.
Originally Posted by SkirtChasa
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-14 13:55 #5672Senior Member

Posts: 1192PinkRyder Trap
I think they want to sell you a timeshare! You wind up listening to a 1 hour pitch, then they give you a crappy I pad with nothing on it. My Mom went to one of those a month ago. I think they just troll ads looking for people they can call, since they can't call residential numbers at random any more.
Cheech.
-
01-15-14 11:38 #5671Senior Member

Posts: 482Damn
That's a fucking shame. I hate to hear about shit like this. Guess I'll move on.
.
Originally Posted by Bckpg721
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-14 11:34 #5670Forum Advertiser

Posts: 450More often than not
People will call providers selling all kinds of advertisement shit, my num one was "I will offer your ad for thirty days for just $35." Haha really and all you need is my credit card num and name. And you are also going to post my ad for 30 days when it cost $35 bucks for only five days. Yay I get 25 days free. Ya right who is going to believe these dam people. Scammers, LE, fake freakin people. I hope none of the providers don't fall for any of this shit. I have all 800 nums and many more on a block list.
Originally Posted by PinkRyder
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-14 10:44 #5669Senior Member

Posts: 240Petite
If you want a hot petite woman who will rock you like no other, schedule with CCCupcake.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-14 10:36 #5668Senior Member

Posts: 305Little
She's 5'4" 100 lbs, but obviously a drug user. Really pale and unhealthy looking. It's a shame because she is a sweet kid. Gave me a hug and a kiss and thank me for the date. Skills are a 3 at best. She barely puts the helmet in her mouth. Looked like she was trying to eat a taco. Incall is filthy... Roaches crawling around!! Still didn't keep me from getting my nut.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-14 10:25 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 305Nky
Come to NKY please! Even if it is for just a few months!!
Originally Posted by JJLuvv
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-14 09:33 #5666Regular Member

Posts: 10Cinnamon
I saw Cinnamon for the first time. For a 30-something she has one of the best and tightest bodies I've ever seen. The body alone is worth the trip. The BBBJCIM was great also. No swallow but that's cool.
-
01-15-14 09:27 #5665Senior Member

Posts: 482Lilbitcov
As you all know I like super petite women. I have had my eye on her and scanning posts after a search left me on the fence. Some bad some good and some says she is with tabby. Any seniors seen her that can enlighten me? MF.
-
01-15-14 08:40 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 135Agree!
Getting way up north is a pain, how about downtown for a day, nky? You can get some good downtown rates on hotwire.
Originally Posted by JJLuvv
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-14 06:31 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 240This is one for the ladies
This may sound a little strange, but here goes. There are a few girl, girl duos which I have and plan to partake in. My question to the ladies is this: are there any out there who want a threesome with 2 men you've seen and enjoy? If you can think of 2 mongers who rock your world that you'd like to have double team you, PM me, but only if I'm one of them! SC.
-
01-15-14 01:15 #5662Forum Advertiser

Posts: 444Thanks
I am tall which I very self conscious about sorry about it but I also has 4 inch heels on but without heels I am 5'10 140 pounds I'm built very nice and hwp I am a trooper and absolutely love to please glad to see you will vreapeat hope to see ya soon. Xoxoxo. FF
.
Originally Posted by ItsTimeToEat
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-14 01:00 #5661Forum Advertiser

Posts: 9To smart to fall in a trap!
Today around 2:30 pm I received a phone call from an 800 #. I answered and on the other end of the line a woman spoke and sounded foreign, sounded like she might be calling from a call center. She said "Hello, am I speaking to the person who advertises on back page?" I almost hung up but I said " yes this is she", the women said " Hello, my name is- and I am calling to thank you for using back page for your advertising and to inform you of your gift for using our site,(at this point I already new what was going on but I played along, curious to where this was going) so I said" oh really how nice!"
She continued " yes mam your get to pick from an I-pad mini or the tablet!" She goes on " so you must be wondering. What's the catch?" I responded " oh for sure there must be a catch!" She continued " have you ever heard of BEST BUY?" Playing along I responded" why yes I do believe I have" she seeming to like the fact that she thought I was going for it said " well mam all you have to do is attend a presentational speech! Would you be able to attend? It will only take an hour?"
Playing along I said " yes I think I should be able to make it" then she said " that's wonderful mam! Do you have a pen and paper so I can give you the address? " ME: " sure hold on just a sec! ...ok I ready! " WOMEN: ? - , west Chester! Can you repeat that back to me? " so I did then she said " ok so it's tonight at seven o'clock, will you have a friend attending with you? " ME: that's a possibility! " WOMAN: ok I need your address so I can send you two invitation!" (ok now this women just told me the thing is tonight at seven but she needs my address to send me an invitation! "
At this point I started being a bit of a smart ass and said" no no, I don't have an address I really don't live any where!" She acted like everything was still hunky dory and then said," ok mam I need your name so that you will be able to claim your prize, can I have your first and last name? Ok now it's time to end this conversation! So I said (with a very sarcastic tone) you know I don't think I have a name! Let me see is it ka no no maybe it's Tri no that's not it either! Oh wel I guess it looks like I won't be attending the sting tonight I'm so sorry" and she hung up on me! Lmao I wonder if any one fell for it and attended! I called some of the other girls to make sure I wasn't being targeted and learned that several girls got the same call! Should I take my ad down?
-
01-15-14 00:04 #5660

Posts: 435For the love of hid man!
I don't need any encouragement, by behaving I mean not spending too damn much money. I think am addicted to all these damn women. I may need an intervention. Oh so tempting though.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-14 22:56 #5659Senior Member

Posts: 97Noooo, don't move further north...come closer to KY!
Originally Posted by SexySass
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





