Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5673
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 235

    Pick me!!1

    Quote Originally Posted by SkirtChasa  [View Original Post]
    This may sound a little strange, but here goes. There are a few girl, girl duos which I have and plan to partake in. My question to the ladies is this: are there any out there who want a threesome with 2 men you've seen and enjoy? If you can think of 2 mongers who rock your world that you'd like to have double team you, PM me, but only if I'm one of them! SC.
    The goes down and you.

  2. #5672
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    PinkRyder Trap

    I think they want to sell you a timeshare! You wind up listening to a 1 hour pitch, then they give you a crappy I pad with nothing on it. My Mom went to one of those a month ago. I think they just troll ads looking for people they can call, since they can't call residential numbers at random any more.

    Cheech.

  3. #5671

    Damn

    That's a fucking shame. I hate to hear about shit like this. Guess I'll move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bckpg721  [View Original Post]
    She's 5'4" 100 lbs, but obviously a drug user. Really pale and unhealthy looking. It's a shame because she is a sweet kid. Gave me a hug and a kiss and thank me for the date. Skills are a 3 at best. She barely puts the helmet in her mouth. Looked like she was trying to eat a taco. Incall is filthy... Roaches crawling around!! Still didn't keep me from getting my nut.
    .

  4. #5670

    More often than not

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkRyder  [View Original Post]
    Today around 2:30 pm I received a phone call from an 800 #. I answered and on the other end of the line a woman spoke and sounded foreign, sounded like she might be calling from a call center. She said "Hello, am I speaking to the person who advertises on back page?" I almost hung up but I said " yes this is she", the women said " Hello, my name is- and I am calling to thank you for using back page for your advertising and to inform you of your gift for using our site,(at this point I already new what was going on but I played along, curious to where this was going) so I said" oh really how nice!"

    She continued " yes mam your get to pick from an I-pad mini or the tablet!" She goes on " so you must be wondering. What's the catch?" I responded " oh for sure there must be a catch!" She continued " have you ever heard of BEST BUY?" Playing along I responded" why yes I do believe I have" she seeming to like the fact that she thought I was going for it said " well mam all you have to do is attend a presentational speech! Would you be able to attend? It will only take an hour?"

    Playing along I said " yes I think I should be able to make it" then she said " that's wonderful mam! Do you have a pen and paper so I can give you the address? " ME: " sure hold on just a sec! ...ok I ready! " WOMEN: ? - , west Chester! Can you repeat that back to me? " so I did then she said " ok so it's tonight at seven o'clock, will you have a friend attending with you? " ME: that's a possibility! " WOMAN: ok I need your address so I can send you two invitation!" (ok now this women just told me the thing is tonight at seven but she needs my address to send me an invitation! "

    At this point I started being a bit of a smart ass and said" no no, I don't have an address I really don't live any where!" She acted like everything was still hunky dory and then said," ok mam I need your name so that you will be able to claim your prize, can I have your first and last name? Ok now it's time to end this conversation! So I said (with a very sarcastic tone) you know I don't think I have a name! Let me see is it ka no no maybe it's Tri no that's not it either! Oh wel I guess it looks like I won't be attending the sting tonight I'm so sorry" and she hung up on me! Lmao I wonder if any one fell for it and attended! I called some of the other girls to make sure I wasn't being targeted and learned that several girls got the same call! Should I take my ad down?
    People will call providers selling all kinds of advertisement shit, my num one was "I will offer your ad for thirty days for just $35." Haha really and all you need is my credit card num and name. And you are also going to post my ad for 30 days when it cost $35 bucks for only five days. Yay I get 25 days free. Ya right who is going to believe these dam people. Scammers, LE, fake freakin people. I hope none of the providers don't fall for any of this shit. I have all 800 nums and many more on a block list.

  5. #5669

    Petite

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    As you all know I like super petite women. I have had my eye on her and scanning posts after a search left me on the fence. Some bad some good and some says she is with tabby. Any seniors seen her that can enlighten me? MF.
    If you want a hot petite woman who will rock you like no other, schedule with CCCupcake.

  6. #5668

    Little

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    As you all know I like super petite women. I have had my eye on her and scanning posts after a search left me on the fence. Some bad some good and some says she is with tabby. Any seniors seen her that can enlighten me? MF.
    She's 5'4" 100 lbs, but obviously a drug user. Really pale and unhealthy looking. It's a shame because she is a sweet kid. Gave me a hug and a kiss and thank me for the date. Skills are a 3 at best. She barely puts the helmet in her mouth. Looked like she was trying to eat a taco. Incall is filthy... Roaches crawling around!! Still didn't keep me from getting my nut.

  7. #5667

    Nky

    Quote Originally Posted by JJLuvv  [View Original Post]
    Noooo, don't move further north...come closer to KY!
    Come to NKY please! Even if it is for just a few months!!

  8. #5666

    Cinnamon

    I saw Cinnamon for the first time. For a 30-something she has one of the best and tightest bodies I've ever seen. The body alone is worth the trip. The BBBJCIM was great also. No swallow but that's cool.

  9. #5665

    Lilbitcov

    As you all know I like super petite women. I have had my eye on her and scanning posts after a search left me on the fence. Some bad some good and some says she is with tabby. Any seniors seen her that can enlighten me? MF.

  10. #5664

    Agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by JJLuvv  [View Original Post]
    Noooo, don't move further north...come closer to KY!
    Getting way up north is a pain, how about downtown for a day, nky? You can get some good downtown rates on hotwire.

  11. #5663

    This is one for the ladies

    This may sound a little strange, but here goes. There are a few girl, girl duos which I have and plan to partake in. My question to the ladies is this: are there any out there who want a threesome with 2 men you've seen and enjoy? If you can think of 2 mongers who rock your world that you'd like to have double team you, PM me, but only if I'm one of them! SC.

  12. #5662

    Thanks

    I am tall which I very self conscious about sorry about it but I also has 4 inch heels on but without heels I am 5'10 140 pounds I'm built very nice and hwp I am a trooper and absolutely love to please glad to see you will vreapeat hope to see ya soon. Xoxoxo. FF

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsTimeToEat  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for BBBJCIM. I would have to say that she is a real trooper and gets the job done. Took instruction well. Was taller than I expected but was in high heels. Would repeat. She advertises here as Fantasyfancy.
    .

  13. #5661

    To smart to fall in a trap!

    Today around 2:30 pm I received a phone call from an 800 #. I answered and on the other end of the line a woman spoke and sounded foreign, sounded like she might be calling from a call center. She said "Hello, am I speaking to the person who advertises on back page?" I almost hung up but I said " yes this is she", the women said " Hello, my name is- and I am calling to thank you for using back page for your advertising and to inform you of your gift for using our site,(at this point I already new what was going on but I played along, curious to where this was going) so I said" oh really how nice!"

    She continued " yes mam your get to pick from an I-pad mini or the tablet!" She goes on " so you must be wondering. What's the catch?" I responded " oh for sure there must be a catch!" She continued " have you ever heard of BEST BUY?" Playing along I responded" why yes I do believe I have" she seeming to like the fact that she thought I was going for it said " well mam all you have to do is attend a presentational speech! Would you be able to attend? It will only take an hour?"

    Playing along I said " yes I think I should be able to make it" then she said " that's wonderful mam! Do you have a pen and paper so I can give you the address? " ME: " sure hold on just a sec! ...ok I ready! " WOMEN: ? - , west Chester! Can you repeat that back to me? " so I did then she said " ok so it's tonight at seven o'clock, will you have a friend attending with you? " ME: that's a possibility! " WOMAN: ok I need your address so I can send you two invitation!" (ok now this women just told me the thing is tonight at seven but she needs my address to send me an invitation! "

    At this point I started being a bit of a smart ass and said" no no, I don't have an address I really don't live any where!" She acted like everything was still hunky dory and then said," ok mam I need your name so that you will be able to claim your prize, can I have your first and last name? Ok now it's time to end this conversation! So I said (with a very sarcastic tone) you know I don't think I have a name! Let me see is it ka no no maybe it's Tri no that's not it either! Oh wel I guess it looks like I won't be attending the sting tonight I'm so sorry" and she hung up on me! Lmao I wonder if any one fell for it and attended! I called some of the other girls to make sure I wasn't being targeted and learned that several girls got the same call! Should I take my ad down?

  14. #5660

    For the love of hid man!

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    I understand, but let me ask you a question. Why be good, when being bad feels soooo goooooood? .
    I don't need any encouragement, by behaving I mean not spending too damn much money. I think am addicted to all these damn women. I may need an intervention. Oh so tempting though.

  15. #5659
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySass  [View Original Post]
    Ladys & Gents,

    Was looking for a nice decent discreet safe in cal location hotel that you would think was a good spot to go to for a little.

    Preferably in northern Cincinnati near 71 area? Any info on some hotels would be greatly appreciated! Thanks bunches.

    Yours truely xoxox-SS.
    Noooo, don't move further north...come closer to KY!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape