Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 511 of 875 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 561 611 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 13118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5468

    Melissa

    Picked up a girl with long blonde wavy hair. Looked nice and didn't show signs of the wear and tear that wrecks these girls. I saw her by Huntingdon. Pulled over on a side street. She stopped just short of the corner when approachng my car and made a quick phone call before getting in the car. I asked if it was a boyfriend she called which she denied. Gave some excuse that she saw a cop and just pretended to be on the phone until he was out of sight.

    Tried to bring her to my place which is only about 20 minutes away but she declined. The reason she gave was that she just got out there but didn't even discuss time or how much. Makes me believe even more that there was someone waiting on her because most girls are happy to get picked up as soon as they get out there. Like a said didn't even want to talk about time or money. I could be wrong; maybe she likes jumping in and out of cars all day and sucking one dick after another. Glad I passes or should I say glad she passed as I try to avoid any girls that have a bf. Just doesn't work for me. Time will most always be rushed.

  2. #5467

    Dominique

    Picked her up at Seargent. Cute girl with short dark hair just above the shoulder. Body looked nice with clothes on (most do). On the way back to my place she mentioned giving birth not too long ago so I was bracing to for the worst but was pleasantly surprised when I got her undressed. Actually shocked that her body was that nice considering. Did what I normally do on a first date which is to see I f we click and decide if I am going make it a recurring thing. She was very cooperative and will definitely see her again if the opportunity arises. Have seen her 2 or 3 times while in the neighborhood when I wasn't looking for a date. Did give me her # but said it is not always turned on. I tried to call her this past weekend but the phone was off. She said that is a possibility but to keep trying because it will come back on once she adds minutes.

  3. #5466

    I Can't Believe Blonde Katie is still at it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth  [View Original Post]
    I dated this one a while back and it was not a positive experience, unfortunately. The first thing she told me was that she memorized my license plate, which isn't a confidence builder, and it stayed weird and unfriendly the whole time. No repeat here.
    Thanks for the REPORT Gareth!! I guess Blonde Katie is still SCREWING board members!!

  4. #5465

    Blonde Katie

    I dated this one a while back and it was not a positive experience, unfortunately. The first thing she told me was that she memorized my license plate, which isn't a confidence builder, and it stayed weird and unfriendly the whole time. No repeat here.

    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Katie is still around, beware though, after a few dates she says she wanted to hang out all night but needed to get her supply for the next day, I fronted her and she didn't return, after 15 minutes I drove around.

    And called her and no answer and no where to be found. The usual story but she is back out bec we dated again a few days ago but she is no different then any of the other girls out there.

  5. #5464
    Quote Originally Posted by IratePirate  [View Original Post]
    This one:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...l=1#post872074.

    You needed a lil URL magic
    That's definitely not the Janine I was talking about.

  6. #5463
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo42  [View Original Post]
    There are a few Nicoles, When exactly did you pick her up,? And at what location / streets? It all helps to be able to answer you.
    I picked her up between Allegheny and Clearfield.

  7. #5462

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul32  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone knows Nicole? She is 26,very attractive blonde, dress very nice and sexy. I picked her up early this morning, never seen her on the streets.

    The only problem I got with her was that she couldn't keep her leggins and panties on while we was looking for a spot. Damage was only 20 but the action was worthy at least 80.I was very suprised she was so low, belive me this girl is very sexy and dress very nice. Any other info about her? I am just curious if anyone knows anything about her.
    There are a few Nicoles, When exactly did you pick her up,? And at what location / streets? It all helps to be able to answer you.

  8. #5461

    Brandi

    I drove her home to the North East a few days ago. She lives with her boyfriend or other. He knows what she do and dosn't have a problem with it. She showed me how talented she is with a banana as I drove. She asked me to come in. I thought about it but I didn't have the nerve; I don't feel comfortable on someone elses turf. Really nice girl from Florida, hot body and appears to be clean. I felt comfortable around her. She didn't have a phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brandi.jpg‎   Brandi1.jpg‎  

  9. #5460

    Pulled over on Jasper

    Reply to Kenbenz:
    Regular Philly police, not transit. Moya got out of the car and spoke to them while they were running my tags. I don't know what she told them but it may have helped to. Although I havn't seen her in a while we reminisce that one everytime I do see her. BTW, cops don't follow proper procedure, they do what they want. I've heard stories about girls being raped by the police. I've seen girls hop in squad cars to do dates with cops. I'm more afraid of them than I am of the Bloods and Crips; theres no telling what they will do.

  10. #5459

    Niki?

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy  [View Original Post]
    First off, a big Thank You to Gator for introducing me to this wonderful girl, my new ATF. I can not begin to say enough good things about her. Prettier with a great personality, better than any one I have ever dated. She kept me smiling and laughing for 3 hours straight. I have dated some expensive escorts and let me tell you, she could easily be a 1000 a night call girl in NYC. I wish I had the money to keep her off the streets. I would never share her. As soon as I can come back north again I will be doing a 3 day weekend with her. As gator said, she is more expensive but worth every cent and more. If you are looking for a bargain, go find Veronica. She offered to blow me for 10. If you want a girl of the highest quality, mouth-watering, with a beautiful face and a body to die for, you have to see Nikki. Please believe me, she puts everyone I have seen in the last 5 years to shame.
    Miami Boy have you been with Niki on that 3 day weekend yet?

    She sounds really good I would love to get the digits from you or Ole Gator.

    Pictures would be nice too.

    Please keep us updated.

    Thanks.

    ILikePussy.

  11. #5458
    Has anyone knows Nicole? She is 26,very attractive blonde, dress very nice and sexy. I picked her up early this morning, never seen her on the streets.

    The only problem I got with her was that she couldn't keep her leggins and panties on while we was looking for a spot. Damage was only 20 but the action was worthy at least 80.I was very suprised she was so low, belive me this girl is very sexy and dress very nice. Any other info about her? I am just curious if anyone knows anything about her.

  12. #5457

    Which police?

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBook  [View Original Post]
    I go in the set not far from Jasper, a buddy of mine ran it. An old friend and provider is in there. She needs a lift so I agree. No sooner then we get in the car; the one my aunt loaned me LEO pulled me over. I had enough under my seat to send me away for 10 years (that life is over). LEO asked me for the paperwork and the number to the person that owns the car or else I'm going in. He called my aunt and told her I was using her car to pick up hookers at 2 am. Thank god he didn't search but I had a lot of explaining to do.
    Was it Transit Police? This is not normal police method. This is an officer off the reservation!

  13. #5456

    Got one better then Pieholes

    I go in the set not far from Jasper, a buddy of mine ran it. An old friend and provider is in there. She needs a lift so I agree. No sooner then we get in the car; the one my aunt loned me LEO pulled me over. I had enough under my seat to send me away for 10 years (that life is over). LEO asked me for the paperwork and the number to the person that owns the car or else I'm going in. He called my aunt and told her I was using her car to pick up hookers at 2 am. Thank god he didn't search but I had a lot of explaining to do.

  14. #5455

    Piehole's problem

    Was it a Philadelphia cop or Transit Police? Some time ago, I caught static from a Transit Officer . Was it him? A white guy with receding dark hair?

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...l=1#post898260
    (link to my old report)
    Last edited by Kenbenz; 01-10-14 at 15:25. Reason: get link to work

  15. #5454

    Piehole

    Here's why he really pulled you over. He was eyeing the girl you picked up. You just beat him to her. He pulled you over tried scaring you had her get out. Negotiated a fair price probably "do what I say or you go to jail". Sent you on your way. Then went down the nearest alley and got his dick wet.

    I have not been pulled over for mongering but have been in an AMP when raided by vice. I was told the same bullshit story that there would be a letter sent home and my wife would find out and I'd loose my job, blah blah blah. I was single at the time and I hated my job so I didn't care. But no letter ever came and I still had my crappy job.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape