Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 611 of 807 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 661 711 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 12094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2944
    I come and go sometimes and wasn't sure how old the post were. You can spend hours reading through just the last month. Never know if someone still had contact info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Lots of us like to take an occasional stroll down memory lane, but I don't see how it is productive to post old pictures. It's confusing to me and I pay close attention to this forum. Street girls and BP girls come and go quickly. Are you seriously looking for some mythical street goddess who is walking the streets, but never discussed on this board? These hot ones either move on or get beat to shit by the street and drugs.

    But I have to say if you mongers have been holding out on me and not sharing info on a hottie like Natalie I am going to be really mad at you.

  2. #2943

    Chilli*

    You are correct godder. I mistakenly wrote Chella. I too enjoyed the company of both chilli and Natalie in 2012 for the same damage. They made a good team.

    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    Natalies picture was originally posted by me, that picture was taken the day when I met her and Chilli on 7 and Gr and got quoted .8 for both. Ofcourse this was 2 years ago when Chilli looked great. They were going out together and I had a 3 some with both of them.

    Obviously Natali's name is not her real name. I also posted the picture for Stephanie and some other cuties that eventually keep in contact with them via facebook like Chilli, Ashley, Marcie, Jessica, Mindy, Jolene and Destinee.

    Since I'm out of the prowl, I enjoy your posts.

    Happy Hunting!

  3. #2942

    Natalie

    Natalies picture was originally posted by me, that picture was taken the day when I met her and Chilli on 7 and Gr and got quoted .8 for both. Ofcourse this was 2 years ago when Chilli looked great. They were going out together and I had a 3 some with both of them.

    Obviously Natali's name is not her real name. I also posted the picture for Stephanie and some other cuties that eventually keep in contact with them via facebook like Chilli, Ashley, Marcie, Jessica, Mindy, Jolene and Destinee.

    Since I'm out of the prowl, I enjoy your posts.

    Happy Hunting!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTonyShow  [View Original Post]
    How long ago was that?

  4. #2941

    Memory lane

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTonyShow  [View Original Post]
    I was just browsing through the photos where you click on the number of pics for the specific forum and came across it. I have no idea how long ago and would have to scroll back through the entire log to find it.
    Lots of us like to take an occasional stroll down memory lane, but I don't see how it is productive to post old pictures. It's confusing to me and I pay close attention to this forum. Street girls and BP girls come and go quickly. Are you seriously looking for some mythical street goddess who is walking the streets, but never discussed on this board? These hot ones either move on or get beat to shit by the street and drugs.

    But I have to say if you mongers have been holding out on me and not sharing info on a hottie like Natalie I am going to be really mad at you.

  5. #2940

    Natalie

    Probably saw her last in fall 2012.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTonyShow  [View Original Post]
    How long ago was that?

  6. #2939
    I was just browsing through the photos where you click on the number of pics for the specific forum and came across it. I have no idea how long ago and would have to scroll back through the entire log to find it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Where did that picture come from? If it was posted here how long ago was that?

  7. #2938

    I was there.

    I can recognize the post. But I was there when she asked if you were married. I would love to Marry your cock. In front of a whole mess of people. I was in stitches. One of the best lines and comments I have heard being on the prowl. I still should have picked her up but she was looking pretty dirty, not very clean looking...

    And I have not seen Barefoot for a while. Picked her up last time in Oct. She had shoes on at the time. Took them off in the car.

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior4077  [View Original Post]
    No I haven't. I have found this old post from August 4th of last year.

    Suzzy / Barefoot.

    Was driving the south loop yesterday at 2 pm saw hot looking WSW on and. I haven't seen anything nice on and in a long time, I sometimes wonder why I drive on and. But back to the point she was walking east on and. At about 24th and I did a drive around o. Check things out. She saw me and went own a side street and she was in my car in nothing fat. Her name was Suzan but every one calls her barefoot. Because she walks around barefoot. Thin, brown hair with high lights. Many tattoos, and about 32 years old. Damage was .3 for a great BBBJCIMSW. I like when a fal docent have to spit out the door No phone, said it was stolen. Was worth it will look forger again.

    Leaving I saw a hot looking WSW on the famous 12th and Gon the steps with a dirty dead beat boyfriend or pimp. She then goes into the store and I pulled to the store to get a better look. She was all messed up, dirty blond, and said to a guy in the store are you married. He then said yes, then she said I want to be married to your cock. Right in front of about 10 people. She had many tattoos about 21 years old, and about 5'1. She then went outside and was playing kiss face with this dead beat guy, went back to the corner trying to get picked up. The moment he left, she was in a car. Was interesting to watch.

    Tha.

  8. #2937
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTonyShow  [View Original Post]
    How long ago was that?
    Where did that picture come from? If it was posted here how long ago was that?

  9. #2936

    Natalie

    How long ago was that?

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFig  [View Original Post]
    She was very nice. She went by Natalie and she hung out with Chella when I met her. I had plenty of fun with Natalie. I would love to see her again. Her snatch always looked like that. She never fully shaved it all off like most these girls do. Maybe she got out of the biz and if she did, good for her, she was a real sweetheart.

  10. #2935

    Natalie

    She was very nice. She went by Natalie and she hung out with Chella when I met her. I had plenty of fun with Natalie. I would love to see her again. Her snatch always looked like that. She never fully shaved it all off like most these girls do. Maybe she got out of the biz and if she did, good for her, she was a real sweetheart.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTonyShow  [View Original Post]
    Another cutie I haven't heard about. No idea how old the pic is?

  11. #2934

    Babie

    Another cutie I haven't heard about. No idea how old the pic is?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Babie.jpg‎  

  12. #2933

    Amanda

    Is this cutie still around? The one with many pics on here?

  13. #2932

    Little Brittany

    LE was out in force on this very cold night. I saw very little but did stop at Speedway on L and had a dark haired girl wearing a blue coat give me the look as she was coming out of the gas station. Not sure who she was but I gave the no thanks sign cause I was about to go in and pay for gas. She was thin but a little strung out looking. I did try to find her a few minutes later but saw her get picked up.

    I headed to a bar for an hour and then hit the loop again. On G and the teens I picked up a thin, short girl with blonde hair. It was Brittany, just not the one that most stay away from. I only had 15 left on me but only wanted a hand. She covered mid-way and did some BJ. Got job done but she is going through some wisdom tooth issues. Very friendly.

  14. #2931

    Barefoot

    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlack  [View Original Post]
    I guess I should have searched for just "Barefoot". The only "Susie" posts started with Junior4077's question. Still the same answer though.

    Junior, have you ever been with her?
    No I haven't. I have found this old post from August 4th of last year.

    Suzzy / Barefoot.

    Was driving the south loop yesterday at 2 pm saw hot looking WSW on and. I haven't seen anything nice on and in a long time, I sometimes wonder why I drive on and. But back to the point she was walking east on and. At about 24th and I did a drive around o. Check things out. She saw me and went own a side street and she was in my car in nothing fat. Her name was Suzan but every one calls her barefoot. Because she walks around barefoot. Thin, brown hair with high lights. Many tattoos, and about 32 years old. Damage was .3 for a great BBBJCIMSW. I like when a fal docent have to spit out the door No phone, said it was stolen. Was worth it will look forger again.

    Leaving I saw a hot looking WSW on the famous 12th and Gon the steps with a dirty dead beat boyfriend or pimp. She then goes into the store and I pulled to the store to get a better look. She was all messed up, dirty blond, and said to a guy in the store are you married. He then said yes, then she said I want to be married to your cock. Right in front of about 10 people. She had many tattoos about 21 years old, and about 5'1. She then went outside and was playing kiss face with this dead beat guy, went back to the corner trying to get picked up. The moment he left, she was in a car. Was interesting to watch.

    Tha.

  15. #2930

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTonyShow  [View Original Post]
    I saw this pic on BP and am positive that this is the Katie that gave me a hand last week?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...rty-28/9420366
    I agree. She looks like the Katie who was on L a lot over the summer and who has been walking G lately. When I have been reporting that I saw Katie, this is the one I mean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape