Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 12094
-
01-06-14 10:49 #2929Senior Member

Posts: 235Jasmine
I've seen her everyday I've been out in the last 2 weeks and that's like 5 times.
Originally Posted by RougeDawg
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-14 10:43 #2928Senior Member

Posts: 235Katie
I saw this pic on BP and am positive that this is the Katie that gave me a hand last week?
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...rty-28/9420366
-
01-06-14 06:44 #2927Senior Member

Posts: 223Actually sounds alot like Amanda actually. Dates and older woman. Half Native American. Although Amanda last quoted .2 BBBJ and .4 FS.
Originally Posted by Mucsea
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-14 23:39 #2926Senior Member

Posts: 126Barefoot
I guess I should have searched for just "Barefoot". The only "Susie" posts started with Junior4077's question. Still the same answer though.
Originally Posted by JackFlack
[View Original Post]
Junior, have you ever been with her?
-
01-05-14 21:37 #2925Senior Member

Posts: 130I think she told me her name was Kim. Picked her up around 15th greenfield. Looks really young but around 22. Not a spinner but, cute. She was really friendly. She told me she dates a 40 yr girl. 20 bbjcim was very enjoyable. Claims she has only been working for a few months.
Originally Posted by Griswold99
[View Original Post]
Great girl to pick up.
-
01-05-14 19:18 #2924Senior Member

Posts: 126Unknown Susie
The forum seems to translate the single letter abbreviation for Nat into 'and' so I am assuming he means Nat which has been pretty much vacant lately. I searched the forum and haven't seen any reference to Barefoot Susie. Does she use any other names?
Originally Posted by FarFig
[View Original Post]
Actually, with all the confusion it's pretty safe to say that the answer to "Has anyone seen Barefoot Susie" is no.
-
01-05-14 19:10 #2923Regular Member

Posts: 7Damn puter!
This thing almost froze up on me while posting. She was located on and walking back in August.
Originally Posted by FarFig
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-14 18:54 #2922Senior Member

Posts: 74Streets
19th to 27th on what main Street?
Originally Posted by Junior4077
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-14 15:16 #2921Senior Member

Posts: 223Jasmine
Haven't ran into Jasmine in a minute and her old number doesn't work. Do you mind sharing the number yet? Assuming that you've tested it.
Originally Posted by WillisJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-14 15:14 #2920Senior Member

Posts: 223I agree. The mouth work is phenominal. Definitely should try it once whether you're into bigger girls or not.
Originally Posted by WillisJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-14 06:23 #2919Regular Member

Posts: 7Barefoot Susie
She is / was usually around 19th to 27th an and range. Short, shoulder length auburn hair, some tats, kinda crazy. She was first spotted on here back in August.
Originally Posted by JackFlack
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-14 00:14 #2918Senior Member

Posts: 74Barefoot susie
The only girl I ever saw working barefoot is Page.
Originally Posted by Junior4077
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-14 23:59 #2917Senior Member

Posts: 126Barefoot Susie?
What does she look like and where does she work? Do you have a pict to post?
Originally Posted by Junior4077
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-14 20:43 #2916Regular Member

Posts: 7Barefoot Susie
Just wondering as the temperature plummets, has anyone seen her. If so, with or without shoes?
-
01-04-14 15:00 #2915Senior Member

Posts: 126South Loop
Drove the full south loop. Nat and L were both empty of course. I don't know why I waste my time. G wasn't much better, nobody was out except Little Brittany (not Crazy Brittany) working her spot on 13th.
I haven't seen much of Little Brittany since it got cold but she was out last night as well. She is a crazy enthusiastic ball of energy. I highly recommend her. She was wearing a red hat and had a fresh blond die job, her hair is almost yellow now.










Reply With Quote






