Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 612 of 807 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 662 712 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 12091
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2926
    Quote Originally Posted by Mucsea  [View Original Post]
    I think she told me her name was Kim. Picked her up around 15th greenfield. Looks really young but around 22. Not a spinner but, cute. She was really friendly. She told me she dates a 40 yr girl. 20 bbjcim was very enjoyable. Claims she has only been working for a few months.

    Great girl to pick up.
    Actually sounds alot like Amanda actually. Dates and older woman. Half Native American. Although Amanda last quoted .2 BBBJ and .4 FS.

  2. #2925

    Barefoot

    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlack  [View Original Post]
    The forum seems to translate the single letter abbreviation for Nat into 'and' so I am assuming he means Nat which has been pretty much vacant lately. I searched the forum and haven't seen any reference to Barefoot Susie. Does she use any other names?

    Actually, with all the confusion it's pretty safe to say that the answer to "Has anyone seen Barefoot Susie" is no.
    I guess I should have searched for just "Barefoot". The only "Susie" posts started with Junior4077's question. Still the same answer though.

    Junior, have you ever been with her?

  3. #2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Griswold99  [View Original Post]
    Picked up this cute little thing on 7 and G, went to parking lot on 12th & Lapham, she quoted .3 for head and .5 for FS, got good BBBJCIM for .2. Dropped her off near her house on 9th and Lapham, after, she was arguing with her mom on the phone, pretty funny.

    Will see her again, and go for more next time. Looks like possibly some native american in her. Said her name was Kim, but she tells a lot of people Amber.
    I think she told me her name was Kim. Picked her up around 15th greenfield. Looks really young but around 22. Not a spinner but, cute. She was really friendly. She told me she dates a 40 yr girl. 20 bbjcim was very enjoyable. Claims she has only been working for a few months.

    Great girl to pick up.

  4. #2923

    Unknown Susie

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFig  [View Original Post]
    19th to 27th on what main Street?
    The forum seems to translate the single letter abbreviation for Nat into 'and' so I am assuming he means Nat which has been pretty much vacant lately. I searched the forum and haven't seen any reference to Barefoot Susie. Does she use any other names?

    Actually, with all the confusion it's pretty safe to say that the answer to "Has anyone seen Barefoot Susie" is no.

  5. #2922

    Damn puter!

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFig  [View Original Post]
    19th to 27th on what main Street?
    This thing almost froze up on me while posting. She was located on and walking back in August.

  6. #2921

    Streets

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior4077  [View Original Post]
    She is / was usually around 19th to 27th an and range. Short, shoulder length auburn hair, some tats, kinda crazy. She was first spotted on here back in August.
    19th to 27th on what main Street?

  7. #2920

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by WillisJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Jasmine on G this afternoon for the first time. She's been reported on here a bunch but I never made the scoop. LSW with bright red died hair, bbw, you can't miss her when you see her out. Cute face with her make up done, doesn't appear to be a user so a breath of fresh air from most of girls outhere. Agreed to BBBJCIM for 25, could have got swallow for 30 but didn't have another 10 when I looked for it. Found a good spot to park and got down to business. This girl has got a great attitude and skills and got right down to business. Great BBBJ and had me off in a little over 10 min, even with the guy getting in his truck right next to us. Said she had a spot for FS and will definitly take her up on the in the future. Bigger than I like but cute face attitude and skills make her a new go to. See her out quite a bit and got digits, I'll let you know if they work next week, but highly recommend.
    Haven't ran into Jasmine in a minute and her old number doesn't work. Do you mind sharing the number yet? Assuming that you've tested it.

  8. #2919
    Quote Originally Posted by WillisJohnson  [View Original Post]
    It is and worth the stop for at least the mouth work..
    I agree. The mouth work is phenominal. Definitely should try it once whether you're into bigger girls or not.

  9. #2918

    Barefoot Susie

    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlack  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like and where does she work? Do you have a pict to post?
    She is / was usually around 19th to 27th an and range. Short, shoulder length auburn hair, some tats, kinda crazy. She was first spotted on here back in August.

  10. #2917

    Barefoot susie

    The only girl I ever saw working barefoot is Page.

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior4077  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering as the temperature plummets, has anyone seen her. If so, with or without shoes?

  11. #2916

    Barefoot Susie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior4077  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering as the temperature plummets, has anyone seen her. If so, with or without shoes?
    What does she look like and where does she work? Do you have a pict to post?

  12. #2915

    Barefoot Susie

    Just wondering as the temperature plummets, has anyone seen her. If so, with or without shoes?

  13. #2914

    South Loop

    Drove the full south loop. Nat and L were both empty of course. I don't know why I waste my time. G wasn't much better, nobody was out except Little Brittany (not Crazy Brittany) working her spot on 13th.

    I haven't seen much of Little Brittany since it got cold but she was out last night as well. She is a crazy enthusiastic ball of energy. I highly recommend her. She was wearing a red hat and had a fresh blond die job, her hair is almost yellow now.

  14. #2913
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlack  [View Original Post]
    When I am driving around I often see an bigger white girl with bright artificial reddish color hair. She usually powerwalks in a clockwise fashion from 16th & G to 27th, up 27th to Nat and then back down Nat to 16th and then back to G. With all the exercise I'm surprised she is as big as she is, her legs must be crazy buff. I haven't spoken with her as she isn't really my type but I was wondering if this is the Jasmine I keep hearing about?
    It is and worth the stop for at least the mouth work..

  15. #2912

    Chella

    Decided to take a cruise on the south loop around 6 AM. Nothing on Lincoln. When I turned onto G, a bundled up SW waved like she knew me. Turns out it was Chella, who I haven't seen in a few months. Turns out she was unavailable for awhile. She doesn't have a phone and none of her old numbers work. But she gave me a number of a friend she stays with off Linc.

    Anyway, we parked in a quiet spot and Chella performed one of her satisfying BBBJ plus a couple extras. I've never had a bad experience with her.

    She claims that she stays off the street as much as possible due to the heat from those who serve and protect. Claims she will have her own phone soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape