Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5498

    Sweet Rachel

    Had a wonderful visit with Sweet Rachel yesterday.

    http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...ted-44/9362429

    I was excited when she came on the scene recently, both because she joined this site as an advertiser and thus was able to correspond extensively beforehand, but also because she is so ridiculously close to me. Fact is, if I ever got a ticket or in a fender bender in North Knox or places beyond it could lead to some extremely awkward questions.

    As it turns out, her incall is in a private residence not far from the Kroger on Chapman Hwy, and I run errands in the area frequently. It is a nice, quaint part of South Knox, not at all rough or run down. Easy to find on a quiet side street.

    She does not put her phone # in her ad, and while you could use regular email the best way to reach her is here on the board. Just browse the Advertiser thread and drop her a PM. Getting to message back and forth with the provider helps both parties get more comfortable and leads to a much better experience. She will provide you with her phone # before your visit, and will give you detailed directions.

    As a side note, she mentioned that a very junior member from the site (whom I will not call out publicly) recently sent her a message that was quite rude. It didn't even have a greeting, simply a very crass question. Do yourself a favor and be polite to her, and any provider. They are women, not vending machines and are deserving of polite correspondence. But I digress.

    Rachel met me at the door wearing a silk robe and a sexy red and black corset. She is a true BBW, not simply thick, but not grotesque either. And her pictures here do not do her justice in the least. Her hair was up, and she had nicely applied eye makeup. Really quite cute to be honest. She may have shaved a year or two with her stated age of 44, but not too many.

    After a quick game of "You show me yours and I will show you mine" we were both at ease and ready to get underway. She led me on a brief tour of the house to assure me that we were alone (not that I was worried, I had PM'ed a couple of mongers who have already visited and I knew she was fully legit). The house is very clean with no clutter or smoke odor. We made our way to the bedroom which had enough candles to have its own carbon footprint.

    She offers a true GFE. She really likes to kiss. This was my first GFE and all I can say is the making out adds a great deal to the experience.

    We got undressed and continued fooling around before she began a very skillful BBBJ. With DT. She got me really close, and then I returned the favor with a bit of DATY. Obviously, no one can be completely sure but it seemed like she enjoyed herself fully. During the recovery phase, there was more making out, a bit of TF of her wonderful rack and more BJ. She rode my face CG for a while and quite possibly enjoyed it again.

    Then it was my turn. She covered me and climbed aboard CG style. At this point she was extremely wet and it didn't take long for me to need to change positions to avoid ending my visit prematurely. We switched to doggy and I really enjoyed grabbing ahold of her ample derriere and seeing her extremely large boobs swing too and fro. Took another short break and finally finished in mish.

    I am not a BBW chaser, I admit I prefer a more athletic build. But the visual of her jiggling and writhing underneath me was quite a turn on. I finished extremely strong and satisfying. By the time we were done we were both winded and a little sweaty. She really moves for a large girl.

    We laid in bed chatting for a while before I adjourned to the bathroom to clean up. There was a clean washcloth and towel laid out nicely and she even offered me a shower if I wanted one. Really first class service.

    I hung out for a little while longer. I never even saw a clock in her place, let alone felt like she wanted me to pack up and leave. She shared her backstory, which is not one of misery or misfortune. She just enjoys this and it shows.

    I could not imagine having a better experience than I had with Rachel. Especially for her extremely reasonable donation. If she were a 30 year old flatbelly (not a criticism) she could easily charge courtesan prices for the level of service provided.

    I am truly thrilled to have such an amazing provider so close at hand. Unless a visit to a BBW provider is completely not your thing, you should pay her a visit. I will be scheduling a return visit soon. And another after that.

  2. #5497
    Quote Originally Posted by Occupant  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her a couple weeks back. Nothing for about an hour then she sent me a novel. Quoted $. For one shot on goal. Said she didn't do a time thing. Just one and done. I usually like like an hour but though what the hell for the price. Asked for her location and never did get a reply, so not much of a report.
    I thought this was common knowledge but just going to throw it out there in case I assumed wrong. She is (or at least was) a regular associate of the infamous Paula. I can't speak to any particulars, but that fact alone has always made me very leery.

    Stay safe.

  3. #5496

    Thanks for the reply Occupant

    I may give it a go here in the next week or two just to see. I've noticed even the most well reviewed and reliable ones can have a flake day now and then. Surprised there isn't more on her for as long as she's been advertising. Lmao at the Lady Monica review, she is one of the main reasons I joined this site. Was just about to get in touch and a provider told me to check out this site, I did and between the reviews here and what I found on Google it saved me a few dollars and her a couple of doors. Thanks for all the feedback gents. As always stay safe and literally watch your asses LOL.

  4. #5495

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by House13  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing this one posted and considering it pretty hard.

    http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...fun-25/9392325 anybody btdt?
    I messaged her a couple weeks back. Nothing for about an hour then she sent me a novel. Quoted $. For one shot on goal. Said she didn't do a time thing. Just one and done. I usually like like an hour but though what the hell for the price. Asked for her location and never did get a reply, so not much of a report.

  5. #5494

    Nasty attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by TimmieGuy  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her on the phone once shitty mean attitude, I thought if it was that good she should eat it herself.

  6. #5493

    Lady Monica

    She has already been reported on here. Look at Post #5304 and #5303:

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this one. She is nothing but trouble. Use the search feature in the upper right hand corner and search Lady Monica. Or Google her number. Word has it she is being watched and you have been warned.
    Laughing at Joey's comment about the Dildo.....

  7. #5492

    Lady Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by TimmieGuy  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest staying away. Unless you are very submissive and looking for a dominant woman, you probably will not enjoy. I don't believe that she is full service. She will have dildos but they're not for her, she will want to use them on you. I'm speaking from experience here. I left her incall in such a hurry I tore her mailbox down. It was made from solid brick and concrete, probably weighed about 800 pounds.

    Happy Hunting.

    JM.

  8. #5491

    New backpage girl

    http://eroticmugshots.com/knoxville-...1/?pid=8136378 she is doing incall today first time of ailor guys she is 5'10 145 lbs clean pretty and BBBJ cfs don't miss out 100 roses hh.

  9. #5490

  10. #5489

  11. #5488

    Anybody had a dream with Jay?

    I keep seeing this one posted and considering it pretty hard.

    http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...fun-25/9392325 anybody btdt?

  12. #5487

    Jay in North Knoxville

    Has anybody seen Jay in north Knoxville.

    On Backpage today.

  13. #5486

    Ivy / jade

    I saw Ivy about week ago right before she left. She is a Hot MILF for sure. I've seen her in the past. Always wake up smiling because of such a great dream. She definitely is not using any sort of drugs. Very hot lady. Don't miss her next time she is in town.

  14. #5485

    Nice review

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo1958  [View Original Post]
    Back home now after a trip to Knoxville. Thanks to those who PM'd me with suggestions! I decided to go with Sweet Sadie from the following ad while in town:

    http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...740-22/9502003

    Despite a recent bad review, I must admit this was a nice dream. Pics are probably a bit old but I was surprised how tall she was. Very nice body. Loved her tits! She did a LEO check and then it was down to business. Started with a short BBBJ. Probably my only disappointment of the session is that it was far too short. But, then again, I opted for a half hour instead of a full hour so maybe that is why. Followed that with mish, cg, and doggie. Didn't opt for DATY. Don't know why. I usually do. She seemed clearheaded, unlike a previous review. Was very much into the session and I commend her for that. Took place in a hotel in Cedar Bluff. Total damage was $. As always, YMMV.
    Thanks for the info. As most of us know YMMV with most of these girls. Glad you took the time to give us your take.

  15. #5484

    Sweet Sadie Review

    Back home now after a trip to Knoxville. Thanks to those who PM'd me with suggestions! I decided to go with Sweet Sadie from the following ad while in town:

    http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...740-22/9502003

    Despite a recent bad review, I must admit this was a nice dream. Pics are probably a bit old but I was surprised how tall she was. Very nice body. Loved her tits! She did a LEO check and then it was down to business. Started with a short BBBJ. Probably my only disappointment of the session is that it was far too short. But, then again, I opted for a half hour instead of a full hour so maybe that is why. Followed that with mish, cg, and doggie. Didn't opt for DATY. Don't know why. I usually do. She seemed clearheaded, unlike a previous review. Was very much into the session and I commend her for that. Took place in a hotel in Cedar Bluff. Total damage was $. As always, YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape