Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5140

    BP Stephany

    Saw this one tonight. http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...ny-24/11640654.

    Hard to tell if the pics were really old or if she had just gotten off of a cattle drive, but it's not worth it. Unattractive, unresponsive. Honestly, I could barely get it up. Wish I had better news to report.

  2. #5139

    Laura in Va. Beach

    Had a nice dream today. I took a road trip to Virginia Beach. I ran into a nice lady there, MILF, 44, loves what she does. Strange thing is she looked exactly like a girl I saw on P411. Not only that, she even had the same name. Laura. Anyway, spent some time getting acquainted and had a blast. We talked about a few things and it was captivating. All topics of conversation were open for discussion, but alas the dream ended. I hope this becomes one of those recurring dreams. So many things I wanted to talk with her about.

  3. #5138

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondFotog  [View Original Post]
    "She is fantastic! She's a fantastic way to make a trip to the local health dept. I can appreciate women that have things like towels, hygiene stuff and even condoms bedside.

    Good luck to all that have seen this girl and haven't used your health insurance.
    Is she the one lost all that weight, fake lopsided tits, lives off Staples Mill, across from shell in apts?

  4. #5137
    Malarky is a good word. Her message said: I have a place to live in Richmond and do business here." I can see why she doesn't participate in forums. The other providers typically respond with things like: "I rarely believe anything you said or write.".

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    That's just for touring. She's based in NC. She will give malarky about much stuff. LIke how she was retired but still posting ads.

  5. #5136
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondFotog  [View Original Post]
    "She is fantastic! She's a fantastic way to make a trip to the local health dept. I can appreciate women that have things like towels, hygiene stuff and even condoms bedside.

    Good luck to all that have seen this girl and haven't used your health insurance.
    LOL, let's just say his cat had a false alarm and made the trip to the physicians over a course of a week or so and was tested for all STDs with negative results (happy) Although she claims to get tested weekly / monthly. I would suggest proof of documents, despite the fact that she'll tell you to not be concerned because all her reproductive organs have been removed. Lessons learned, this sugardaddy is fortunately STD FREE and proud and retired of the hobby.

    Anyway, aside of some stupidity on my part, the dreams were awesome and the several month duration was based on her proclamation that she was out of the business.

    Again, good luck all, posting and closing to end need to contact me for her contact info. I no longer have it.

  6. #5135

    Dr Camgirl Hooker, MD

    The only thing this girl knows about being a physician is all the trips to a cosmetologist and to get Botox injections.

    $360 K a year as a camgirl? LOL That would require her to sell at least 300 hours of cam time each month.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    When I asked her for a picture she tried to tell me she was a physician and could lose her job if pictures got out.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    She stated she makes 30 K a month doing cam work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JessGFE.jpg‎  

  7. #5134

    RE: Misty aka Liz

    "She is fantastic! She's a fantastic way to make a trip to the local health dept. I can appreciate women that have things like towels, hygiene stuff and even condoms bedside.

    Good luck to all that have seen this girl and haven't used your health insurance.

    Quote Originally Posted by BginWin  [View Original Post]

    I do not have her contact info and do not know if she is still in the business. If anyone has an inquiry, I would suggest posting the inquiry and someone may see and message you.
    I can only share the dreams I have had and can confirm that the dreams were awesome and any previous postings regarding her are pretty consistent. In my dreams the menu has been BBBJCIM, greek, vaginal and backdoor creampie as well along with pse and GFE. FS bareback for the right person and price. She's a squirter or gusher and can do so several dozen times over is a session and has in my dreams during BBBJCIM as well. Water or Gatorade is a must by het bedside. She is fantastic!
    Good luck to all.

  8. #5133
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, just got a text from Brit saying she needs help tonight and this weekend also said she's willing to offer discounts. So lets help her out fellas! Also does anyone know if JimmyJams still visits this site? Still trying to get in touch with him to get the new Jodi's contact info.
    Hello2 you inbox is full. I'm trying to send you a message.

  9. #5132

    Loraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Many of you know this ex-bartender-party girl; she's been out of touch for a few weeks but she's back and ready to rock (she needs cash and loves cock)...if you like a mid 40's white spinner w a bottomless throat, she's the one...she's not as hot as JJ newest (how does he do it?) but she's super doable. If you know her, call her if not hit me up, we'll make a deal...
    I enjoyed her company and she is very down to earth. Very good at what she does! No games or bs. Definitely a spinner and she gets into it big time. Low volume provider and will spend more time with her in the future. Thanks tidad for sharing!

  10. #5131

    Brit

    Hey everyone, just got a text from Brit saying she needs help tonight and this weekend also said she's willing to offer discounts. So lets help her out fellas! Also does anyone know if JimmyJams still visits this site? Still trying to get in touch with him to get the new Jodi's contact info.

  11. #5130
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMarine  [View Original Post]
    Guys, just my two cents here. Stay away. This one has got some big time anger issues. I've dreamt about her 2 or 3 times in the past month or so and had a great time. But I have seen a whole new side to her. This one is trouble. Pretty face, nice body, good skills, but trouble with a capital T. The text I got from her today when she hit town said that she had spent all her money getting up here and for the room and if she didn't have any luck, she would have to go home. I called earlier this evening and said I would like to meet. We agreed and right after I hung up, I went into the bathroom and got sick as a dog. Flu, stomach virus, I don't know but not pretty. I called her right back, I mean within 5 minutes, and asked if we could reschedule for tomorrow night. All of a sudden she is demanding a cancellation fee, telling me how I caused her to miss out on other opportunities and putting me on the national blacklist. Angry and then some. Ranting about men toying with her and pushing her around, yada, yada. I won't go anywhere near this one again. YMMV.
    I to can attest to this review. I had the same great time with her as stated above. Had an emergency come up and had to cancel and got the same response from her, might have been because she had a few cancel and got quite preturbed maybe? Either way it was not a pleasant text back.

  12. #5129
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    Asking the guys that have seen jess from jessgfe.com.

    Doesn't she look quite like this woman?

    http://www.xvideos.com/video6125239/...ect_deepthroat
    Yep that is her for sure. I met her once for a crazy good time. Sometimes she really delivers like she did for me and others complain they did not have a good time. I have seen her rant on avenue- x.com so I am not contacting her again but my experience was really good with her. One of the best. GFE, BBBJ, CIM and swallow, DATY, DFK, MSOG. I mean everything. Her rants kind of scared me away from a repeat performance. I have nothing negative to report. She has a banging body she keeps in shape with some help from her plastic surgeon. I am really fit also and she seemed to like that. YMMV as always.

  13. #5128

    Jessgfe

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMichael  [View Original Post]
    A recent communication from her stated she was in RIC.
    That's just for touring. She's based in NC. She will give malarky about much stuff. LIke how she was retired but still posting ads.

  14. #5127

    Amen

    I second that barf.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    Between anal and FS bareback, white and yellow juice coming out of pussies, you guys are making me puke in my mouth.

  15. #5126
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    At least she told you that. When I asked her for a picture she tried to tell me she was a physician and could lose her job if pictures got out.
    Guys, just my two cents here. Stay away. This one has got some big time anger issues. I've dreamt about her 2 or 3 times in the past month or so and had a great time. But I have seen a whole new side to her. This one is trouble. Pretty face, nice body, good skills, but trouble with a capital T. The text I got from her today when she hit town said that she had spent all her money getting up here and for the room and if she didn't have any luck, she would have to go home. I called earlier this evening and said I would like to meet. We agreed and right after I hung up, I went into the bathroom and got sick as a dog. Flu, stomach virus, I don't know but not pretty. I called her right back, I mean within 5 minutes, and asked if we could reschedule for tomorrow night. All of a sudden she is demanding a cancellation fee, telling me how I caused her to miss out on other opportunities and putting me on the national blacklist. Angry and then some. Ranting about men toying with her and pushing her around, yada, yada. I won't go anywhere near this one again. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape