Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,251 to 32,265 of 37376
-
01-02-14 22:30 #5126Senior Member

Posts: 100Guys, just my two cents here. Stay away. This one has got some big time anger issues. I've dreamt about her 2 or 3 times in the past month or so and had a great time. But I have seen a whole new side to her. This one is trouble. Pretty face, nice body, good skills, but trouble with a capital T. The text I got from her today when she hit town said that she had spent all her money getting up here and for the room and if she didn't have any luck, she would have to go home. I called earlier this evening and said I would like to meet. We agreed and right after I hung up, I went into the bathroom and got sick as a dog. Flu, stomach virus, I don't know but not pretty. I called her right back, I mean within 5 minutes, and asked if we could reschedule for tomorrow night. All of a sudden she is demanding a cancellation fee, telling me how I caused her to miss out on other opportunities and putting me on the national blacklist. Angry and then some. Ranting about men toying with her and pushing her around, yada, yada. I won't go anywhere near this one again. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 22:15 #5125Senior Member

Posts: 260Hahaha
At least she told you that. When I asked her for a picture she tried to tell me she was a physician and could lose her job if pictures got out.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 21:39 #5124Senior Member

Posts: 115RE: Jessgfe
A recent communication from her stated she was in RIC.
http://www.avenue-x.com/cgi-bin/gfor...ername=jessgfe
http://www.avenue-x.com/links/Detailed/4847.html
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 20:27 #5123Senior Member

Posts: 403She was based in Norfolk then. She initially quoted me $250 per 30 mins, given the distance from Norfolk to Richmond. I got it down to $200 only to have a terrible experience. Hard lessons learnt.
I think she did know about the infection. I did not bring it up to her as I found it too awkward. Why did she not take any action to fix the problem? I don't know.
"After this, you're still interested in seeing her again?" - Yes, I may give it another try, ONLY IF she has gotten the problem taken care of totally.
Originally Posted by JonMichael
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 20:08 #5122Senior Member

Posts: 403I just emailed her a few days ago trying to set up an appt. She replied and said that she no longer meets clients on a regular basis. She just meets someone when the mood strikes.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 20:06 #5121Senior Member

Posts: 403Did she notice the problem? - I do think she was aware of her hygiene problem. It was something so explicit that no one could ignore or did not notice, not to mention it was "her thing".
Why did she not take any measures to fix the problem? - I really don't know.
Why did I lie to her about it? I found it too awkward to bring it up. Maybe it was just me.
It was so funny to me that a guy in Norfolk just met with her and did not notice anything at all. He wanted DATY but she did not allow it. Hahahahahaha. Maybe she had got it fixed? I don't know. BTW, she is with the agency Virginia VIP Escorts, too.
Originally Posted by RichmondFotog
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 18:35 #5120Senior Member

Posts: 482Barf
Between anal and FS bareback, white and yellow juice coming out of pussies, you guys are making me puke in my mouth.
Originally Posted by BginWin
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 18:33 #5119Senior Member

Posts: 482Jessgfe
That is exactly her. She is based lives in NC. She stated she makes 30 K a month doing cam work. Just like that guy I laid there like a dead fish because her skills were lame. She has great reviews on a theother board though so I guess it was YMMV for me.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 17:04 #5118Senior Member

Posts: 1004RE: Bella Rose and Selina Love
I am curios to know why you lied to her instead of confronting her on a possible infection? It's also interesting that she didn't seem to notice any of this? If she is what she claims to be, and the problem was stated, she would have offered a resolution.
I've seen her advertise as Bella since summer months. She's also using, or has used, the same Selina Love.
http://selinalove92.callgirlfiles.com/gallery
Originally Posted by Ntcuonghm1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JonMichael
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 11:55 #5117Senior Member

Posts: 115RE: Bella Rose
You're paying non. GFE girls $200 for 30 minutes? You must like wasting money on over. Priced hookers.
"Virginia's Finest High-Class Escort" doesn't notice she has an infection or even offer an explanation? After this, you're still interested in seeing her again?
You need to stop being naive about all the BS these girls put on their websites and ads. Her site has a "Write a review" link. Where are the previous reviews listed on her site? I have a hard time believing she recently left the military. She's been advertising full. Time for over 6 months.
Originally Posted by Ntcuonghm1
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 04:36 #5116Senior Member

Posts: 254Hannah
I agree. Hannah is a sweetheart. Very pretty (IMO a strong resemblance to Zasu Knight, who posts on the Avenue regularly) and awesome breasts.
Originally Posted by OldMarine
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 04:15 #5115Senior Member

Posts: 254Jess
Ha, yeah, she does look like her. Wonder who was at the door?
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-14 00:34 #5114Senior Member

Posts: 260Jessgfe
Asking the guys that have seen jess from jessgfe.com.
Doesn't she look quite like this woman?
http://www.xvideos.com/video6125239/...ect_deepthroat
-
01-01-14 21:19 #5113Regular Member

Posts: 11Misty aka Liz
Gentlemen,
To clear the air, so that no one has a need to contact me for her contact info (I still get private message inquiries). I do not have her contact info and do not know if she is still in the business. If anyone has an inquiry, I would suggest posting the inquiry and someone may see and message you. I can only share the dreams I have had and can confirm that the dreams were awesome and any previous postings regarding her are pretty consistent. In my dreams the menu has been BBBJCIM, greek, vaginal and backdoor creampie as well along with pse and GFE. FS bareback for the right person and price. She's a squirter or gusher and can do so several dozen times over is a session and has in my dreams during BBBJCIM as well. Water or Gatorade is a must by het bedside. She is fantastic!
Good luck to all.
-
01-01-14 13:10 #5112Senior Member

Posts: 403Up to now I still do not understand why she did not try to keep it clean. That hygiene problem adversely affected her in the very first place. Did she not feel uncomfortable at all?
Originally Posted by ICantGetNo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






