Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5126
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    At least she told you that. When I asked her for a picture she tried to tell me she was a physician and could lose her job if pictures got out.
    Guys, just my two cents here. Stay away. This one has got some big time anger issues. I've dreamt about her 2 or 3 times in the past month or so and had a great time. But I have seen a whole new side to her. This one is trouble. Pretty face, nice body, good skills, but trouble with a capital T. The text I got from her today when she hit town said that she had spent all her money getting up here and for the room and if she didn't have any luck, she would have to go home. I called earlier this evening and said I would like to meet. We agreed and right after I hung up, I went into the bathroom and got sick as a dog. Flu, stomach virus, I don't know but not pretty. I called her right back, I mean within 5 minutes, and asked if we could reschedule for tomorrow night. All of a sudden she is demanding a cancellation fee, telling me how I caused her to miss out on other opportunities and putting me on the national blacklist. Angry and then some. Ranting about men toying with her and pushing her around, yada, yada. I won't go anywhere near this one again. YMMV.

  2. #5125

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    That is exactly her. She is based lives in NC. She stated she makes 30 K a month doing cam work. Just like that guy I laid there like a dead fish because her skills were lame. She has great reviews on a theother board though so I guess it was YMMV for me.
    At least she told you that. When I asked her for a picture she tried to tell me she was a physician and could lose her job if pictures got out.

  3. #5124

    RE: Jessgfe

    A recent communication from her stated she was in RIC.

    http://www.avenue-x.com/cgi-bin/gfor...ername=jessgfe

    http://www.avenue-x.com/links/Detailed/4847.html

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    She is based lives in NC.

  4. #5123
    She was based in Norfolk then. She initially quoted me $250 per 30 mins, given the distance from Norfolk to Richmond. I got it down to $200 only to have a terrible experience. Hard lessons learnt.

    I think she did know about the infection. I did not bring it up to her as I found it too awkward. Why did she not take any action to fix the problem? I don't know.

    "After this, you're still interested in seeing her again?" - Yes, I may give it another try, ONLY IF she has gotten the problem taken care of totally.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMichael  [View Original Post]
    You're paying non. GFE girls $200 for 30 minutes? You must like wasting money on over. Priced hookers.

    "Virginia's Finest High-Class Escort" doesn't notice she has an infection or even offer an explanation? After this, you're still interested in seeing her again?

    You need to stop being naive about all the BS these girls put on their websites and ads. Her site has a "Write a review" link. Where are the previous reviews listed on her site? I have a hard time believing she recently left the military. She's been advertising full. Time for over 6 months.

  5. #5122
    I just emailed her a few days ago trying to set up an appt. She replied and said that she no longer meets clients on a regular basis. She just meets someone when the mood strikes.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    That is exactly her. She is based lives in NC. She stated she makes 30 K a month doing cam work. Just like that guy I laid there like a dead fish because her skills were lame. She has great reviews on a theother board though so I guess it was YMMV for me.

  6. #5121
    Did she notice the problem? - I do think she was aware of her hygiene problem. It was something so explicit that no one could ignore or did not notice, not to mention it was "her thing".

    Why did she not take any measures to fix the problem? - I really don't know.

    Why did I lie to her about it? I found it too awkward to bring it up. Maybe it was just me.

    It was so funny to me that a guy in Norfolk just met with her and did not notice anything at all. He wanted DATY but she did not allow it. Hahahahahaha. Maybe she had got it fixed? I don't know. BTW, she is with the agency Virginia VIP Escorts, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondFotog  [View Original Post]
    I am curios to know why you lied to her instead of confronting her on a possible infection? It's also interesting that she didn't seem to notice any of this? If she is what she claims to be, and the problem was stated, she would have offered a resolution.

    I've seen her advertise as Bella since summer months. She's also using, or has used, the same Selina Love.

    http://selinalove92.callgirlfiles.com/gallery

  7. #5120

    Barf

    Quote Originally Posted by BginWin  [View Original Post]
    greek, vaginal and backdoor creampie as well along with pse and GFE. FS bareback for the right person and price.
    Between anal and FS bareback, white and yellow juice coming out of pussies, you guys are making me puke in my mouth.

  8. #5119

    Jessgfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    Asking the guys that have seen jess from jessgfe.com.

    Doesn't she look quite like this woman?

    http://www.xvideos.com/video6125239/...ect_deepthroat
    That is exactly her. She is based lives in NC. She stated she makes 30 K a month doing cam work. Just like that guy I laid there like a dead fish because her skills were lame. She has great reviews on a theother board though so I guess it was YMMV for me.

  9. #5118

    RE: Bella Rose and Selina Love

    I am curios to know why you lied to her instead of confronting her on a possible infection? It's also interesting that she didn't seem to notice any of this? If she is what she claims to be, and the problem was stated, she would have offered a resolution.

    I've seen her advertise as Bella since summer months. She's also using, or has used, the same Selina Love.

    http://selinalove92.callgirlfiles.com/gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by Ntcuonghm1  [View Original Post]
    When I was pounding her, a terrible smell came out of the blue. That's what people call dead fish smell. To me, it was worse than that. I had had some dead fish smell experience before, but this one was the worst. I looked down and see some white and yellow juice dripping out. : Just horrible. My tool got into defensive mode immediately and could not get hard anymore. She asked me what was wrong, I just politely said I was too tired at work today. Hahahahahaha. So I said she could clean up and leave as I did not want to waste her time.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMichael  [View Original Post]
    I have a hard time believing she recently left the military. She's been advertising full. Time for over 6 months.

  10. #5117

    RE: Bella Rose

    You're paying non. GFE girls $200 for 30 minutes? You must like wasting money on over. Priced hookers.

    "Virginia's Finest High-Class Escort" doesn't notice she has an infection or even offer an explanation? After this, you're still interested in seeing her again?

    You need to stop being naive about all the BS these girls put on their websites and ads. Her site has a "Write a review" link. Where are the previous reviews listed on her site? I have a hard time believing she recently left the military. She's been advertising full. Time for over 6 months.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ntcuonghm1  [View Original Post]
    We texted back and forth, and finally she agreed to come to Richmond for $200 for half an hour.

    When I was pounding her, a terrible smell came out of the blue. That's what people call dead fish smell. To me, it was worse than that. I had had some dead fish smell experience before, but this one was the worst. I looked down and see some white and yellow juice dripping out. : Just horrible. My tool got into defensive mode immediately and could not get hard anymore. She asked me what was wrong, I just politely said I was too tired at work today.

  11. #5116

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMarine  [View Original Post]
    Hello Guys,

    Old Marine here. Relatively new to the hobby, but I'm learning quick. Thought I would provide a bit of a debriefing here on what I found during recent maneuvers.

    2) Hannah - http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...ng-32/11577775 Another favorite. Hannah. A real sweetheart. I've dreamt about her a few times. Always walk away happy. Nice body, enjoys what she does, aims to please. P411 member and gave me an Okay when I joined. Stays in upscale hotels. Discreet. Highly recommend.
    I agree. Hannah is a sweetheart. Very pretty (IMO a strong resemblance to Zasu Knight, who posts on the Avenue regularly) and awesome breasts.

  12. #5115

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    Asking the guys that have seen jess from jessgfe.com.

    Doesn't she look quite like this woman?

    http://www.xvideos.com/video6125239/...ect_deepthroat
    Ha, yeah, she does look like her. Wonder who was at the door?

  13. #5114

    Jessgfe

    Asking the guys that have seen jess from jessgfe.com.

    Doesn't she look quite like this woman?

    http://www.xvideos.com/video6125239/...ect_deepthroat

  14. #5113

    Misty aka Liz

    Gentlemen,

    To clear the air, so that no one has a need to contact me for her contact info (I still get private message inquiries). I do not have her contact info and do not know if she is still in the business. If anyone has an inquiry, I would suggest posting the inquiry and someone may see and message you. I can only share the dreams I have had and can confirm that the dreams were awesome and any previous postings regarding her are pretty consistent. In my dreams the menu has been BBBJCIM, greek, vaginal and backdoor creampie as well along with pse and GFE. FS bareback for the right person and price. She's a squirter or gusher and can do so several dozen times over is a session and has in my dreams during BBBJCIM as well. Water or Gatorade is a must by het bedside. She is fantastic!

    Good luck to all.

  15. #5112
    Up to now I still do not understand why she did not try to keep it clean. That hygiene problem adversely affected her in the very first place. Did she not feel uncomfortable at all?

    Quote Originally Posted by ICantGetNo  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity I scanned BR's site. She has listed a new service of selling her used juicy panties (her words). Buyer beware!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape