Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 513 of 875 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 563 613 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 13119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5439

    Katie Drama (cont).

    After writing in this thread that I was an admirer of Katie, I received the following:

    Quote Originally Posted by tha7kie
    It's Katie

    tha7kie

    Regular Member
    Reports
    1

    It's Katie. Can you give me your # so I can call you and talk to you? If not, or there's a problem, you don't have to reply back.
    Well that's nice, I thought, it would be good to chat with her again, even if she was going to ask me to make a favorable post about her recent alleged actions. So I wrote back and asked tha7 kie to prove she was Katie by telling me some personal info that I knew about her. No response two days later.

    It could yet be Katie. After all she's a busy girl. But I'm posting this to suggest you all be alert and don't automatically give away your phone number thinking it's Katie. Besides, she has used a different handle here in the past.

    P.S. I checked tha7 kie's one post. It was made in 2006, when she said in the Atlanta streetwalker forum that she was traveling there and wanted to know where the action was. Let's see, Katie would have been 14 then. Hmm.

  2. #5438

    Skinny Girl Helen?

    Whats up fellow mongers, has anybody seen Tara (dresses in a set of nursing scrubs) she is usually working by the liquor store at Glenwood, usually late at night, she is white, cute thin, about 5'6 120 lbs, brown hair about 26 or 27 but not from the neighborhood, she says she is from Abington or Horsham?

  3. #5437

    Re: Something I Learned

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Hi Max. It is without question our playground is in a very questionable part of town. Which makes the characters very questionable. I really could tell you stories about many of our "friends " that frequent the area.
    …Of course YMMV. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Both Gator and Cephlapod Love make a good point.

    Here is what I have learned during my time on the streets and from reading this forum. Never let your guard down. Never assume you are safe. Be prepared. Keep your wits about you.

    That ATF who gave you the great ride yesterday could fuck you over today. And! Just because she did not cop while she was with you does not mean she is not carrying a stash.

    While dating a working girl(s), there is but one person you can trust, who has your back and upon whom you can rely to do the right thing. If you cannot figure out who that one person is, you ought not to be doing this.

    Inncogneatoe.

  4. #5436

    Re: Out and about

    Quote Originally Posted by Beebop  [View Original Post]
    Was on the K from about 4:45 PM till aroun 5:30 and saw nothing out except for one possibility up by where Frankford and K converge. If she was working she is for braver folk than I.
    Dropped in on the avenue a few days ago. Weather was horrible. I got there early trying to beat the rush. One pass, two passes, three passes and nothing; did not see a thing. There was nothing, nobody, not a streetwalker was walking; not even a mouse.

    Timing is everything. It has always been about timing and the luck of the draw. Just before twilight the rain slowed to a drizzle. I did another loop from Letterly to the Donuts shop. Girls were coming out of the woodwork. With the break in the weather all the shut-ins rushed out. It was a buyer's market.

    Lucky me!

    Inncogneatoe.

  5. #5435

    Something I Learned

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyNomad  [View Original Post]
    Be smart, if you like to let the girl cop, prior to the date, understand that you are taking a risk of her not coming back, for any number of reasons. So unless you want to have a stash in your car, its part of the business.
    - Teddy
    Hey that bit about having a "stash in your car" caught my attention. That goes along with her copping BEFORE a date.

    Since it seems like we have a few newbies around, I'll chime in. The bottom line is that a girl that is carrying is a particular kind of risk. I would guess many of these girls are street smart and if your car gets pulled over by LE she is going to empty her pockets and dump the drugs in your car. That way if she is searched she has nothing on her. If she is REALLY smart she dumps the stuff on your side of the car or in the center console. (strengthens the "within arms reach" argument that the drugs were yours.)

    The issue that some LE type taught me is that if LE finds drugs in the car when they do a search, LE "CAN" charge everyone in the car with possession! It is a legal concept called "constructive possession." Yeah, there are a million nuances and human judgement involved in the charging and prosecuting. But the onsite officer makes the call: Right or Wrong. Drug charges are usually more serious than loitering or solicitation, AND to get them to go away might take legal representation.

    So while we know most all of these girls doing the SW thing are druggies, intentionally adding controlled substances to the situation presents a particular kind of risk. Just wanted to highlight that so anyone can make their own decisions and evaluations of what is an acceptable risk.

    All fwiw.

  6. #5434

    Out and about

    Was on the K from about 4:45 PM till aroun 5:30 and saw nothing out except for one possibility up by where Frankford and K converge. If she was working she is for braver folk than I.

  7. #5433

    Happy new year to all forum members!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScionKenzo  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure where it was stated that this thread was only about that. What I was responding to made no mention of cash and dash. I was informing others about Desiree's tendency to do so in the past. I met up with her quite a lot back in the day, when I was less knowledgable about the scams out there, and now I just shared my experience. She tends to have a bad attitude and wants to rush a date. She will ask for money up front and make stops. She's an old player in the game and I doubt she has changed at all. Hence why I've avoided her now that I've seen she is back.

    Plenty of nicer girls with better attitudes out there to give your $ to. Over the years I've met a ton of nice chicks who disappear way too fast.
    Hey Scion, I agree with you on MANY nice girls out there to hang out with!!

    Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  8. #5432
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    There is ALOT of cash and dash girls out there but this was about being a regular with a girl you dated more than a year and her doing the dash after you get to know her.
    I'm not sure where it was stated that this thread was only about that. What I was responding to made no mention of cash and dash. I was informing others about Desiree's tendency to do so in the past. I met up with her quite a lot back in the day, when I was less knowledgable about the scams out there, and now I just shared my experience. She tends to have a bad attitude and wants to rush a date. She will ask for money up front and make stops. She's an old player in the game and I doubt she has changed at all. Hence why I've avoided her now that I've seen she is back.

    Plenty of nicer girls with better attitudes out there to give your $ to. Over the years I've met a ton of nice chicks who disappear way too fast.

  9. #5431

    Any regulars that got dashed on?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScionKenzo  [View Original Post]
    Desiree has been out there for about 8-9 years now. She gets clean and disappears for awhile but she always comes back. I stopped dealing with her before the first time she cleaned up. She's a cash and dash girl, usually has a bad attitude and generally tries to play dudes. I'll give that she gave a decent BJ though. I've seen her lately but just skip her.
    There is ALOT of cash and dash girls out there but this was about being a regular with a girl you dated more than a year and her doing the dash after you get to know her.

  10. #5430
    Quote Originally Posted by TexacoTim  [View Original Post]
    Spotted her during the daytime up by Cambria. She is a cutie but my one date with her was all business. Wish she was more friendly as I really like her look. TT.
    Desiree has been out there for about 8-9 years now. She gets clean and disappears for awhile but she always comes back. I stopped dealing with her before the first time she cleaned up. She's a cash and dash girl, usually has a bad attitude and generally tries to play dudes. I'll give that she gave a decent BJ though. I've seen her lately but just skip her.

  11. #5429

    Sticky Fingers

    I have had many girls tell me that they will take things out of cars, some swear they never do it. I can say it has been a long, long, time since I have had anything taken. I treat them very well and I think that is the main reason. I remember over the summer it was reported on here that Theresa (remember when she was the "must" have girl), did a cash and dahs, many wrote on here how she would never do such a thing. I dated her the next morning, and asked her about it, and she freely admitted it, she was tired, the guy wasn't a regular, he was arab, etc, etc. The moral of the story being, any girl can do it, some days are better than others. YMMV. Be smart, if you like to let the girl cop, prior to the date, understand that you are taking a risk of her not coming back, for any number of reasons. So unless you want to have a stash in your car, its part of the business. Deal with it and move on.

    - Teddy

  12. #5428
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusCut  [View Original Post]
    I was the first one to report & my esteemed forum friends suspected my intentions, eyes, sanity & whatever else was left.
    Hi Max. It is without question our playground is in a very questionable part of town. Which makes the characters very questionable. I really could tell you stories about many of our "friends " that frequent the area. There are many Girls that I have heard nightmare stories about. I will say this much. My friend CookyJar always would relate to it this way. " YMMV". I believe that to be very true. It is up to each of us to remember that if nothing else. What happens with one monger and girl might and very often is different with another monger. There are many reasons for this. Dates begin on the wrong foot. One party or the other is already having a bad day. The girl is "sick". The girl has somebody "watching her back" and he pressures her to do things she may otherwise not do. Many of the girls appear to be alone but just as many have leeches waiting in the wings to get whatever they can from the girls. The possibilities are endless based on the day, time of day and what time the next high tide arrives.

    There is one girl that hangs around Huntingdon area sometimes on Sergeant St. Her name is Angel. Twenties, long brown hair. Usually in sweat pants. She has told me herself that cash and dash is a frequent practice of hers. Tried to warn her she will do that to the wrong guy and we will be reading about her in the paper one day about what a nice girl she was. If there is one girl out there that I truly believe is a cash and dash it is Angel. Had I not heard it from her own mouth I might be skeptical. Now I personally would be a fool to date her. That's just me. Of course YMMV. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  13. #5427

    Katie cash & dash

    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    And I was getting PMs from a certain member that it was just me and I am a liar and made it up because she called my work.

    ANY OTHER KATIE VICTIMS PLEASE REPORT HERE.

    Thanks Mara for your report.
    I was the first one to report & my esteemed forum friends suspected my intentions, eyes, sanity & whatever else was left.

  14. #5426

    Anymore Katie Cash and Dash victims PLEASE REPORT??

    Quote Originally Posted by Mara123  [View Original Post]
    I don't have hardly any posts but I can confirm that Katie is a cash and dash girl.

    Took her to my spot and within 20 minutes she needed her meds and said she would be much more fun after.

    She of course never came back.
    And I was getting PMs from a certain member that it was just me and I am a liar and made it up because she called my work.

    ANY OTHER KATIE VICTIMS PLEASE REPORT HERE.

    Thanks Mara for your report.

  15. #5425
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape