Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17668

    Darlene

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get some of this filth uploaded. There's 4 under PYT. Next I'm going to try to find some of Darlene, Tina & Crystal's work.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/3694/pyt--the-warmup.html
    WOW, I would love to see some vid of Darlene. I think she got wind of the postings of her. I remember tying to take a picture of her ass as a contact icon for my phone. She was insistent about not posing for any pictures. She may have been seeing that BF of hers at that time, I can't remember.

  2. #17667
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    She was so much fun, and gets into it. I have some high definition videos of her, but need some editing software. Jessica (aka Brittney). She was faced a prostitution charge few months ago, but got lucky. I have her address, but hoping she is doing well, and does not need to make money while on her back. She was the youngest on the loop, and the prettiest. I went few BB rounds with her, and luckily did not contract anything. Later I found out she had Herpes and had a cesarean to avoid transmission during delivery. There were times when I dated her 3 times in 1 day. She would charge $10 more to swallow, but nothing more to CIM. There were a couple of mongers who took good care of her, and would even call me when she needed a date bad, great camaraderie. Any 411.
    Maybe it was because she was young, but like you I could hit it 3 x in one day and she just snapped back to it.

    I also remember she said she like to get "well" 1st so she didn't feel it as much. She loved to gobble cock though.

    Like Monica, sometimes I let her suck for a 1/2 hour before doing anything she loved it so much. Never came in her holes though.

    Like cumming on her ass, but we tried anal 2 x and she couldn't deal. Had a lotta fun w / her, and she introduced me to Nicole.

  3. #17666

    Brittney (aka Jessica)

    She was so much fun, and gets into it. I have some high definition videos of her, but need some editing software. Jessica (aka Brittney). She was faced a prostitution charge few months ago, but got lucky. I have her address, but hoping she is doing well, and does not need to make money while on her back. She was the youngest on the loop, and the prettiest. I went few BB rounds with her, and luckily did not contract anything. Later I found out she had Herpes and had a cesarean to avoid transmission during delivery. There were times when I dated her 3 times in 1 day. She would charge $10 more to swallow, but nothing more to CIM. There were a couple of mongers who took good care of her, and would even call me when she needed a date bad, great camaraderie. Any 411.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Funny thing was; she was against facials, but within a couple days I was nutting on that pretty face.
    See backing it up2.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/3696/pyt3.html

  4. #17665

    Pyt

    Funny thing was; she was against facials, but within a couple days I was nutting on that pretty face.
    See backing it up2.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/3696/pyt3.html

  5. #17664

    Oldies but goodies

    Trying to get some of this filth uploaded. There's 4 under PYT. Next I'm going to try to find some of Darlene, Tina & Crystal's work.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/3694/pyt--the-warmup.html

  6. #17663

    Window Shopping today

    Went to Dundalk this AM to try to meet up with gal that I got the # from a fellow hobbyist. Text her and she text back how much have. Now I'm thinking this is not good.

    I text back how much I need to have and she text back $150. I text back WOW I never carry that much and I don't even know what you look like.

    That ended our texting so I took a tour to Conkling and saw a nice looking girl walking. Tall girl that I have not dated before but I was running short of time.

    Had to get home and put some wood in the stove. On the way out I saw Cheryl whom I have dated before but I had to go. OM41.

  7. #17662

    Oldies

    This connection may work better for some of you on part 2.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/3670/backing-it-up-2.html

  8. #17661

    Old vids

    Digging through the old hard drives and found some filthy stuff to share. The girl has been out the game for a minute but she delivered the goods then.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/3669/backing-it-up1.html
    http://www.ccptube.com/video/3670/backing-it-up-2.html

  9. #17660

    P / P. Do they still work there?

    I stopped driving from Conkling to P / P since it appeared to be non-productive. I haven't seen anyone around P / P for a couple of years now. Just curious. Have you seen some girls around there? I usually stick to Conkling and Dundalk Ave. Let me know if you've been having any success near P / P.

    Baltoman.

    Quote Originally Posted by ldonshoots  [View Original Post]
    Appears uncle LEO is cracking down hard on the ladies hence why the streets have been bare. Got word from one of my regs that she got busted along with several other girls around the P / P area last week. Always check your 12. 3. 6. 9 pilot.

  10. #17659

  11. #17658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Monica

    Here's a little clip of Monica in action.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/3574/mo...n-wilkens.html

  12. #17657

    Another street report

    Appears uncle LEO is cracking down hard on the ladies hence why the streets have been bare. Got word from one of my regs that she got busted along with several other girls around the P / P area last week. Always check your 12. 3. 6. 9 pilot.

  13. #17656

    Erica BSW SA loop

    Picked up Erica the other night at the Salvation Army. She's about 5'11,26 years old with one hell of a big butt and a smile. Requested 40 for CBJ but accepted my 30. Come to find out, I dated her before. Time well spent and she's got a big juice ass with a rather large tattoo on one of her butt cheeks. Wouldn't mind seeing her for more action. Digits this time around.

  14. #17655

    Part 2

    Jackii called me earlier and said she saw Monica out tonight. Said dude was in her ass. Can't believe his sorry ass had her out on a cold Christmas night.

    Maybe she'll find a way out sometime soon. Meanwhile, enjoy her work, and the night.

    I've been digging through some separate hard drives, and found some more filth I'll share with you soon. Keep a look out, NT, out.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/3524/milf-bone-2.html

  15. #17654

    Monica

    I call her Monie, but usually Ms. Ever ready. Well, for a couple years until this fall at least. We got together again a week or so back, but haven't been hanging like we used to.

    She never minded anything, plus I like that she's into girls too. A couple times I had her lick on Nicole's pussy while I drilled Nicole's mouth (she loved it).

    She once licked my balls and Ellie's pussy while I RCG'd Ellie. Probably have video somewhere. She was my go to camera operator unless too high (sometimes).

    Well, Monica started running with this guy who now pimps her. She has had a rough time of it (needing a home), and he doesn't like her to see me. I guess I've got full time employment and a brown woodrow, so this scares him. Unfortunately he likes to put her hands on her a lot and follow her everywhere. Even some of the ladies can't talk to her anymore. She snuck away w / Manda to see me, so I guess our rendezvous' won't be often anymore. Jackii has been filling her spot for awhile.

    I'll still keep the light on for her though. Anywho, CLS got me thinking, so I had these vids around from the last encounter. You already saw the double hole stuffing from last week, but not the oral before the ride. Hope this will warm someone's night.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/3522/milf-bone-1.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape