Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 514 of 875 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 564 614 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 13118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5423
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    I am with you Miami bec I am a liar also!!

    I was just trying to put it out there to BEWARE with Katie bec I've known her for a while and she burned me for some cash and did the dash on the pretense she needed to stock up on meds before spending the night.
    I don't have hardly any posts but I can confirm that Katie is a cash and dash girl.

    Took her to my spot and within 20 minutes she needed her meds and said she would be much more fun after.

    She of course never came back.

  2. #5422
    Has anyone seen lately redhead Ashley?

  3. #5421

    Good Info

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy  [View Original Post]
    First off, a big Thank You to Gator for introducing me to this wonderful girl, my new ATF. I can not begin to say enough good things about her. Prettier with a great personality, better than any one I have ever dated. She kept me smiling and laughing for 3 hours straight. I have dated some expensive escorts and let me tell you, she could easily be a 1000 a night call girl in NYC. I wish I had the money to keep her off the streets. I would never share her. As soon as I can come back north again I will be doing a 3 day weekend with her. As gator said, she is more expensive but worth every cent and more. If you are looking for a bargain, go find Veronica. She offered to blow me for 10. If you want a girl of the highest quality, mouth-watering, with a beautiful face and a body to die for, you have to see Nikki. Please believe me, she puts everyone I have seen in the last 5 years to shame.
    Good info from Miami boy and Gator appreciated. Do you happen to have any insight for general description of Nikki. Hair color / length?? Also is she still in area.

  4. #5420

    Merry xmass to all my friends on the board!

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy  [View Original Post]
    First off, a big Thank You to Gator for introducing me to this wonderful girl, my new ATF. I can not begin to say enough good things about her. Prettier with a great personality, better than any one I have ever dated. She kept me smiling and laughing for 3 hours straight. I have dated some expensive escorts and let me tell you, she could easily be a 1000 a night call girl in NYC. I wish I had the money to keep her off the streets. I would never share her. As soon as I can come back north again I will be doing a 3 day weekend with her. As gator said, she is more expensive but worth every cent and more. If you are looking for a bargain, go find Veronica. She offered to blow me for 10. If you want a girl of the highest quality, mouth-watering, with a beautiful face and a body to die for, you have to see Nikki. Please believe me, she puts everyone I have seen in the last 5 years to shame.
    What happened to the best SWers of 2013??

    And no XMASS pics of SWers this xmass??

    We need CJ back!!

    Happy Holidays to ALL and keep the reports coming in!!

  5. #5419

    TO ALL KATIE admirerals BEWARE!

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy  [View Original Post]
    I just spent the last 3 days on Kensington. Meet some knew people like Nikki, and saw some a few old regulars including Star and Katie. Yes she is still around. They were both on Sargent Friday and Saturday at Sargent around 10 AM. I got an interesting PM which I decided to share.

    "You know you could have PMed me instead of putting that post out in open forum. You know she is with me, you read my posts. That fucking asshole are* is lying. Maybe Katie will stay clean or maybe she will be back in Kensington that remains to be seen. Katie never stops telling me she loves me. She does not live in Kensington anymore nor is she there tricking on the street.

    What a SW tells you and what you chose to believe is your business. As to why I posted asking about her rather than pming you, it's because she asked me to stop pming her regulars. And why did she say that? Because the last time I pmed you and said something negative about her, you showed her the PM. How do I know you showed it to her? Because she told me exactly what it said. This was while she was on Kensington looking for a date. By my saying this, I guess that means I'm a lier too.
    I am with you Miami bec I am a liar also!!

    I was just trying to put it out there to BEWARE with Katie bec I've known her for a while and she burned me for some cash and did the dash on the pretense she needed to stock up on meds before spending the night.

    And after I posted the FACTS she called me 15 times and begged me to go back and lie on the board about what she actually did.

    She plays the nice and innocent card and then does the dash with the cash!! BEWARE!

  6. #5418
    First off, a big Thank You to Gator for introducing me to this wonderful girl, my new ATF. I can not begin to say enough good things about her. Prettier with a great personality, better than any one I have ever dated. She kept me smiling and laughing for 3 hours straight. I have dated some expensive escorts and let me tell you, she could easily be a 1000 a night call girl in NYC. I wish I had the money to keep her off the streets. I would never share her. As soon as I can come back north again I will be doing a 3 day weekend with her. As gator said, she is more expensive but worth every cent and more. If you are looking for a bargain, go find Veronica. She offered to blow me for 10. If you want a girl of the highest quality, mouth-watering, with a beautiful face and a body to die for, you have to see Nikki. Please believe me, she puts everyone I have seen in the last 5 years to shame.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Its Saturday and I just finished a date with a wonderful new comer to the area. Her name is Nikki. She has been in the area of Lehigh and the K and Huntingdon Station. She is a very beautiful 21 year old with the skills of a Pro. She is very attentive to the areas that matter the most. She does not rush anytime I have been with her. She has been frequenting that area and has been very easy to find. I have been luckiest in my quest usually around 1:00 p pm till about 6: pm. I strongly suggest any one wishing to meet this gem to scoop her when they see her as she has told me she does not intend being a regular to the area long. I personally have spent some very enjoyable times with Nikki and have not yet been disappointed. One may find the donation to be a bit more than the standard but the rewards far out weigh the slight increase. Sure wish my friend CookyJar could meet this girl she is a great companion. She can hold an intelligent conversation with anybody on any subject and have something interesting to say. One good thing about Nikki is she does have a working phone... YMMV... Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Last edited by Miami Boy; 12-23-13 at 09:36. Reason: Nikki

  7. #5417

    A little more lite Katie drama, got to love it

    I just spent the last 3 days on Kensington. Meet some knew people like Nikki, and saw some a few old regulars including Star and Katie. Yes she is still around. They were both on Sargent Friday and Saturday at Sargent around 10 AM. I got an interesting PM which I decided to share.

    "You know you could have PMed me instead of putting that post out in open forum. You know she is with me, you read my posts. That fucking asshole are* is lying. Maybe Katie will stay clean or maybe she will be back in Kensington that remains to be seen. Katie never stops telling me she loves me. She does not live in Kensington anymore nor is she there tricking on the street.

    What a SW tells you and what you chose to believe is your business. As to why I posted asking about her rather than pming you, it's because she asked me to stop pming her regulars. And why did she say that? Because the last time I pmed you and said something negative about her, you showed her the PM. How do I know you showed it to her? Because she told me exactly what it said. This was while she was on Kensington looking for a date. By my saying this, I guess that means I'm a lier too.

  8. #5416

    Thank God it's all about the drugs and money

    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Just want to clarify my earlier post about Katie bec she has called me more times today than the whole time I've known her. I am not mad at her its just I thought she was better than that, I even took her out to one of Phillys nicest resturaunts located in Penns Landing on the river bec she wanted a steak diner, and she didn't even eat it, she even called me to pick her up from 8th and race one night when she got released, I truly thought we were like friends but it is what it is, she dated me a few ngts ago and everything was fine, it just shows its JUST all about the money or drugs Nothing else matters.
    Thank God it is all about the drugs, money or something else you have that they want or we would never get to date these girls.

  9. #5415
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Just want to clarify my earlier post about Katie bec she has called me more times today than the whole time I've known her. I am not mad at her its just I thought she was better than that, I even took her out to one of Phillys nicest resturaunts located in Penns Landing on the river bec she wanted a steak diner, and she didn't even eat it, she even called me to pick her up from 8th and race one night when she got released, I truly thought we were like friends but it is what it is, she dated me a few ngts ago and everything was fine, it just shows its JUST all about the money or drugs Nothing else matters.
    RepoMan, I'm one of Katie's admirers, so I just wanted to make sure I understood how she was NOT being a friend. Isn't calling many times and calling for a ride home and being "fine" on a date all part of friendship? Do you expect her not to call often or always take a taxi home or always clean her plate or not do drugs? It seems the real problem is something she is doing that you haven't mentioned?

  10. #5414
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  11. #5413
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #5412

    Nikki a new commer

    Its Saturday and I just finished a date with a wonderful new comer to the area. Her name is Nikki. She has been in the area of Lehigh and the K and Huntingdon Station. She is a very beautiful 21 year old with the skills of a Pro. She is very attentive to the areas that matter the most. She does not rush anytime I have been with her. She has been frequenting that area and has been very easy to find. I have been luckiest in my quest usually around 1:00 p pm till about 6: pm. I strongly suggest any one wishing to meet this gem to scoop her when they see her as she has told me she does not intend being a regular to the area long. I personally have spent some very enjoyable times with Nikki and have not yet been disappointed. One may find the donation to be a bit more than the standard but the rewards far out weigh the slight increase. Sure wish my friend CookyJar could meet this girl she is a great companion. She can hold an intelligent conversation with anybody on any subject and have something interesting to say. One good thing about Nikki is she does have a working phone... YMMV... Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  13. #5411

    Katie again

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul32  [View Original Post]
    Of course she is, you just need to know her phone number that's all.
    Just want to clarify my earlier post about Katie bec she has called me more times today than the whole time I've known her. I am not mad at her its just I thought she was better than that, I even took her out to one of Phillys nicest resturaunts located in Penns Landing on the river bec she wanted a steak diner, and she didn't even eat it, she even called me to pick her up from 8th and race one night when she got released, I truly thought we were like friends but it is what it is, she dated me a few ngts ago and everything was fine, it just shows its JUST all about the money or drugs Nothing else matters.

  14. #5410
    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Going through old pics and I thought I'd post these. I took these pics at the good old Carlisle last May on my iPhone. I didn't have the capability to post pics then so in doing it now.

    This was my last date with Melissa as I haven't been able to schedule anything recently. Her number changes often, when I get the new number from helpful mongers, the line is busy or out of credits. I miss her spunky and sarcastic personality and her wild DT skills.

    Any recent contact info for Melissa would be much appreciated. Also, please PM me if you've seen her recently. Thanks!

    Readhead
    I have not seen her around since summer.

  15. #5409
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Hey Miami Boy good to hear from you again. I got a message from Katie last week that she was going to try to go to rehab SAP. Not sure if that has happened but that's what she told me. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Talked to her and Star Friday morning, they were hanging together. Neither seemed interested in a date. I think they were going to cop so I moved on. You talk to Dakota lately? She is still on my to-do list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape