Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Sweet Nicole

    The Bush is red alright, but only a "landing strip". My only complaint. Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprat  [View Original Post]
    Is there a meaty red Bush to match the nice breast?

  2. #1119
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob987  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    I've dreamt about her as well. In my dream, she was lots of fun and forgot about the clock.

    http://littleredhead.escortfiles.com/home/

  3. #1118
    Senior Member


    Posts: 259
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Nicole has had her baby and is lactating.

    For those of us interested, she would like a "Milking".

    PM me for details. Bill Ho

    Attachment 290322Attachment 290323.
    Is there a meaty red Bush to match the nice breast?

  4. #1117

    Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiksika  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Saw her several months ago, don't remember if I reported back then. I'll add now as she advertises so much.

    Pics may be her, 15 years ago.

    I put down 100 and thought I'd get a body rub with extras, which technically I did get...

    Two minute poor back rub, followed by rushed CBJ. I was in and out in maybe 15 minutes.

    One of my least memorable experiences in this hobby.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...eal-34/6908004
    So sorry you had this experience. I've seen her a few times and only for the hh rate and have never been disappointed. I agree pictures if of her are old but imo she is still pretty hot. I usually try to get her 1st appointment of the day and if I can't she will call me when I can. We all know YMMV and one day you have a great connection and the next not so much. Just my opinion.

  5. #1116

    Little Red Head

    Saw her for the second time a few weeks ago. She's on the north side of Brandon in a quiet residential neighborhood. She and her place are kept clean and she functions as a pro in all aspects of the game (setting date, timeliness and performance). She definitely aims to please and gets the elusive and ill-defined GFE classification from me. LRH is vocal, not screaming but let's you know she's having a great time. Don't know if she is or not but I'm going with it. Seniors PM for details if you like.

  6. #1115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Sweet Nicole

    Sweet Nicole has had her baby and is lactating.

    For those of us interested, she would like a "Milking".

    PM me for details. Bill Ho

    Click image for larger version

Name:	nicole 6 small.jpg
Views:	1211
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	290322Click image for larger version

Name:	milkProfile small.jpg
Views:	1186
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	290323.

  7. #1114
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob987  [View Original Post]
    No offense but this almost sounds like a self post. All of the recent posts about her have been completely the opposite. I cannot speak first hand but a couple of the seniors that have reported back are highly respected. And you didn't even mention the hood motel she stays at.
    Effusive first time posters or similar are always suspect. Comical even.

  8. #1113

    No offense

    Quote Originally Posted by Erection69  [View Original Post]
    Might I ad I'm new to reviewing so here this goes. Holy Fuck! Is she S W E E T!

    Talk about a petite handful of all the right gates to heaven LOL!!

    Very respectful, beautiful green eyes and honestly to all was good at what she does. I just seen her for my first time this morning. On Friday payday yes yes yes DEF. Second.

    (if I get my bonus.. Sat. Call it thirds haha).

    I Say Yess!

    -Erection69.
    No offense but this almost sounds like a self post. All of the recent posts about her have been completely the opposite. I cannot speak first hand but a couple of the seniors that have reported back are highly respected. And you didn't even mention the hood motel she stays at.

  9. #1112

    Kristy

    Guys,

    Saw her several months ago, don't remember if I reported back then. I'll add now as she advertises so much.

    Pics may be her, 15 years ago.

    I put down 100 and thought I'd get a body rub with extras, which technically I did get...

    Two minute poor back rub, followed by rushed CBJ. I was in and out in maybe 15 minutes.

    One of my least memorable experiences in this hobby.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...eal-34/6908004

  10. #1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Erection69  [View Original Post]
    Might I ad I'm new to reviewing so here this goes. Holy Fuck! Is she S W E E T!

    Talk about a petite handful of all the right gates to heaven LOL!!

    Very respectful, beautiful green eyes and honestly to all was good at what she does. I just seen her for my first time this morning. On Friday payday yes yes yes DEF. Second.

    (if I get my bonus.. Sat. Call it thirds haha).

    I Say Yess!

    -Erection69.
    Erection69 == Chelsea?

    Lucky you!

    Everyone else in the community seems to be having crap experiences. Glad that your session "persuaded" you to share. Think I'll wait for a reputable forum member to report the same before venturing into your waters.

  11. #1110

    Arabian Princess (Chelsea Sweet)

    Might I ad I'm new to reviewing so here this goes. Holy Fuck! Is she S W E E T!

    Talk about a petite handful of all the right gates to heaven LOL!!

    Very respectful, beautiful green eyes and honestly to all was good at what she does. I just seen her for my first time this morning. On Friday payday yes yes yes DEF. Second.

    (if I get my bonus.. Sat. Call it thirds haha).

    I Say Yess!

    -Erection69.

  12. #1109

    Lrh

    Quote Originally Posted by HawkEye69  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town next Wed and contacted her about spending a little time together. She has good reviews and sounds very sweet, can't wait to meet her. Need to be eating my Wheaties in the meantime.
    I visited her a number of times about a year ago and it was always a blast. Eating your Wheaties will definitely be a good idea.

    JW.

  13. #1108

    Little Redhead

    I'll be in town next Wed and contacted her about spending a little time together. She has good reviews and sounds very sweet, can't wait to meet her. Need to be eating my Wheaties in the meantime.

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaCat  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?

    http://www.**************.com/escort...a-white-female

    LRH is a very cool chick. I saw her last week and she was amazing. Booked an hour and we went at it like rabbits for the full hour.

  14. #1107

    Tips for a new comer

    Hey everyone, I'm new to this site and new to the hobby. I've been to AMP several times and enjoy it when I can afford it. Lately though I've felt like you pay alot for nothing since I don't care about the massage part but I feel more comfortable going to a place than having someone come to my home. So after lurking on site like this one and similar I've decided I want to check out an escort that does incall. I have some candidates and am slowing gaining the balls to make an appointment. My biggest issue is $ I'm most likely going to have to start with a 1/2 session and given that its been awhile 1 hr would probably be over kill. LOL but beyond that I have no experience with escorts yet so any tips or things to avoid doing would be greatly appreciated, and / or if you could recommend a fairly priced girl I'd appreciate that too. Sorry for being such a newb but this seems like the place to be educated.

  15. #1106

    Little Redhead

    Do you have a link?

    http://www.**************.com/escort...a-white-female

    LRH is a very cool chick. I saw her last week and she was amazing. Booked an hour and we went at it like rabbits for the full hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape