Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 10992
-
12-07-13 16:20 #3252Regular Member

Posts: 3Laeticia
Never posted before but had to share that Laeticia is a terrific person and companion: smart, beautiful and kind. Pics and previous post are accurate. Just saw her: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS. Beautiful inside and out. $25. Your loss if you don't see her before she leaves on Tuesday. I've seen Nikki and AMPs and enjoyed them, but Laeticia is in a class of her own.
-
12-06-13 23:44 #3251Senior Member

Posts: 279What's the damage $wise?
Originally Posted by Hihon
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-13 23:16 #3250Regular Member

Posts: 24Leticia
Gents run don't walk Leticia is a beautiful young true GFE provider who aims to please and does. L9 A9 S10...these girls aren't here every day see is a not to miss for sure. Thank you Tasha for sending you exceptional staff to Hawaii for us!
-
12-06-13 12:39 #3249Senior Member

Posts: 287Jade
She's was fun the other day. Called arranged a time at Pac Marina and we had fun. Looks aren't the greatest but her attitude is great. On the noisy side and loves DATY & FIV. She mounted me and rode me until I burst. Washed up and off to my meeting all relaxed and smiling.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-13 22:36 #3248Senior Member

Posts: 895Jade (Local girl by airport)
Howzit Braddahs,
I see Jade is posting again after not posting for a couple of months, has any other Braddahs sampled recently?
Awabi.
-
12-05-13 05:47 #3247Senior Member

Posts: 110Nikki is amazing at what she does, enjoys it, and makes one comfortable with her attitude and sense of humor. Almost everyone has a great experience with her, whether they are first timers or repeats. I don't think that there are too many people that could possibly rank so highly. Everyone has their ups and downs, but I think that even on a bad day, Nikki provides a superior experience.
Originally Posted by Squidley
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-13 05:56 #3246Banned Member

Posts: 85Pics can be deceiving sometimes
Not necessarily in a bad way for her. But I think some guys see her pics and really misconceive her body type. She is a small girl, very petite. Me standing next to her is like beauty and the beast. Not sure what she advertises her height at but I'm 6'3" and she is easily a foot shorter than me you do the math. Dudes need to stop complaining about her weight and move the hell on. She is a great girl with a great attitude. She has an amazing body, perfect skin, perfectly fuck'able tits, shapely ass that is open for business, tight pussy, amazing oral skills. Fuck them if they don't know a good thing when they see it. I had her preggo, I had her skinny, I don't care. She is better than most of the guys on here can do IRL, and certainly not without paying for it.
Originally Posted by Niceguy808
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-13 18:49 #3245Senior Member

Posts: 383Nikki
Nikki doesn't even have an ad up on BP anymore and the last one she posted was in mid-October, which has expired.
Originally Posted by MidgetMac87
[View Original Post]
I called her recently and she told me that she was feeling sick lately, so was unavailable.
For awhile, she was one of the favorites of this forum, but after she had her baby and her weight returned to normal (which is rather uncommon, for most women) a few guys began posting here complaining about the weight loss. As I pointed-out back then, she simply returned to her normal body weight, appropriate for her body type. We can't seriously expect her to put on weight that she doesn't want and can't maintain just to please us.
-
11-30-13 18:13 #3244Senior Member

Posts: 623SFs klassik post inspired Jzjz! Doze were the daze. Us ol futs getting bored wit all the questionz. What happened? It's bad enough only mahuz in DT, but no fun informative stuff here on top? Hope you guys enjoyed the songs frum Christmas past. Brah, humbug,
Originally Posted by Jzjz
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-13 18:07 #3243Senior Member

Posts: 623Dis forum wuz one class akt... Holidae cheer
Me one grumpy ol man, dis forum wuz soooo good back wen Kapalua ruled. Rimanissed about one klassic post where one klassic member posted experience & even made up one Xmas song about plowing one chicks okole hole. He even went foto shop Santas slay flying into her fut hole. He even posted on Xmas! Doze were da daze...... Now guys just asing for info.... C'mon, let's step it up folks.
Originally Posted by StripedFashion
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-13 20:52 #3242Senior Member

Posts: 375I know one thing people complain about is her lack of an air conditioner. It doesn't bug me because I plan on getting sweaty while doing the deed so I don't care. Another thing is her size. Some people don't like that she is so skinny now. Granted I would enjoy more if she had more junk in the trunk but everything else about her more than makes up for it.
Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-13 20:30 #3241Senior Member

Posts: 206Thanks, everybody!
Just wanted to say thank you, everybody for all the juicy details on AMPs and escorts.
You guys just come straight to the point and make me blush!
Happy Thanksgiving.
-
11-26-13 14:18 #3240Senior Member

Posts: 1250Financial problems??
It's just weird that one of the most consistent (and pretty) performers in the city has financial problems. Shoots, from the way it sounds, all she needs to do is give her apartment a good cleaning / make-over and get a consistent sitter, and most of the objections any reviewer has mentioned go away. Just a suggestion, Nikki, if you're reading this. It would be a good investment of your time.
Originally Posted by MidgetMac87
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-13 04:33 #3239Senior Member

Posts: 375Yeah, I can attest that Nikki is still a good time and still taking calls. She's not hard to find so I would recommend her albeit skinner than some of you may be used to her being. She's having some financial difficulties right now so she is probably more than willing to service. I had her a few nights ago but the meeting was awkward and usually we click and it's a great session. But she even felt the awkwardness and hit me up afterwards and said she'd hook it up for me in the price department next visit. I'm going to take a break from her for a while not because it's bad, but because when it's awkward it's not fun. Plus she always speaks Greek with me so of course I'm going to have to visit again.
Originally Posted by Prjuan
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-13 21:18 #3238Senior Member

Posts: 36Misty luv
Hi guys. I'm new to this hobby and just wanted to thank everyone for the great stories and recon. Wanted to share my midday playdate with Misty.
After lurking on this forum for some time, I decided to give Misty a call. Setting up a time was easy. Misty only needed about an hour's notice, which was convenient and something I think most men can appreciate when we're in the mood. After a few texts back and forth Misty directed me to her incall in Waikiki. I was able to find street parking and waited in the lobby for her to come down. After a few minutes she showed up in tight jeans and a tanktop cut-off at her belly button. I'm a younger guy, so maybe seeing me got her a bit nervous about LE, but luckily she was able to look past that. Upon getting to her room we chatted for a few minutes about various things before getting into some dfk / lfk. I didn't realize it at first, but the girl was definitely fucking my mouth with her tongue. She's petite enough, so I picked her up while we made out before throwing her on the bed for more fun. Once there the clothes came off and we made out more. She's GFE for sure. Misty then proceeded to give me an amazing BBBJ with bls and dt action. Her oral skills are refined and something I've never experienced before. That being said, it didn't take me long to blow my load right down her throat. Misty smiled, wiped her mouth, and then excused herself to the bathroom.
I was planning on doing msog, but was more than happy with the single blow. We ended up agreeing on a 30 min date for her standard damages previously posted here. L 6 / A 9 / S 10.













Reply With Quote





