LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5303
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this one. She is nothing but trouble. Use the search feature in the upper right hand corner and search Lady Monica. Or Google her number. Word has it she is being watched and you have been warned.
    Such a shame that she is bad news. She has such a fantastic rack.

    Monger Safely,

    Kisungura

  2. #5302
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxHobby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has a dream about her? Is she the Sophie aka Angel?

    http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...&image=9434876
    Definitely looks like her. Same description and posting style. I have a different number for her, but she told me she no longer uses the number I have for new clients, so to use the old one so she would know I was a repeat client.

  3. #5301

    Yes Sophie used to go by Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxHobby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has a dream about her? Is she the Sophie aka Angel?

    http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...&image=9434876
    I've seen her recently. PM me if you want details.

  4. #5300

    Chloe

    Have not seen anything by her in a while. She ok? Still working hard? Pm me any info.

  5. #5299
    Quote Originally Posted by Lll11  [View Original Post]
    I saw Victoria about a year ago and it was a pleasant experience. The only negative was the long drive up north of Knoxville.
    Thanks, about how far was it out of Knoxville?

  6. #5298
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelerJim  [View Original Post]
    No, but definitely my type from the pictures. If you end up trying please update us all. Same goes for Cassie in the link above the quoted post.

  7. #5297

    Sophie?

    Anyone has a dream about her? Is she the Sophie aka Angel?

    http://knoxville.backpage.com/Female...&image=9434876

  8. #5296

    Vicroria. Thumbs up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2  [View Original Post]
    I have never saw this one but if I remember correctly she does have some decent reviews from the past. She has been around for quite a while and if I remember correctly some have said she does not look what is good she does in those glamour shop photos. Maybe someone else can chime in on this one.
    I replied earlier but had a glitch. Hope this is not a duplication.

    I've seen Victoria several times and they were all enjoyable.

    The Good: very nice body, engaging personality and works for your pleasure, fucks enthusiastically, does not watch the clock, looks better than her picture.

    The Bad: NO BBBJ ... You're covered. Lives and. Of Fountain City (take Broadway) so it's a moderate drive.

    Bottom line: recommended. (knowing the caveat YMMV based on how well your personalities mesh).

    Eat well, fuck often, live long!

    Cum Daddy.

  9. #5295

    Victoria

    I saw Victoria about a year ago and it was a pleasant experience. The only negative was the long drive up north of Knoxville.

  10. #5294
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2  [View Original Post]
    I have never saw this one but if I remember correctly she does have some decent reviews from the past. She has been around for quite a while and if I remember correctly some have said she does not look what is good she does in those glamour shop photos. Maybe someone else can chime in on this one.
    I think I have read the same reviews. There are 4 or 5 floating around on other sites. I tried looking for "Victoria" here on this site and all you find is another woman by the same name who has drama problems with other girls and some dude.

    This Victoria from the ad is apparently is legit, and she hosts in a private residence way out in the sticks.

    Good luck.

  11. #5293
    I have never saw this one but if I remember correctly she does have some decent reviews from the past. She has been around for quite a while and if I remember correctly some have said she does not look what is good she does in those glamour shop photos. Maybe someone else can chime in on this one.

  12. #5292
    Stay away from this one. She is nothing but trouble. Use the search feature in the upper right hand corner and search Lady Monica. Or Google her number. Word has it she is being watched and you have been warned.

  13. #5291

    Lady monica

    Never had a dream with her. Talked to her a few times and she was always very rude. I got cussed out for asking about reviews. I have heard other horror stories about her as well.

  14. #5290

  15. #5289

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape