Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 18,451 to 18,465 of 23673
-
12-05-13 00:54 #5223Regular Member

Posts: 19Trying to do too much!
I realized today that I need to pace myself I'm hunting down too many prospects instead of cultivating the seeds I've already sewn. Yesterday I got a reply from a true 10 in my book, a 24 yr old nursing student with an amazing body, at least in pictures. We negotiated by text $ per week and I would come to her place twice a week. The beauty of the situation is that she lives 5 blocks away from my job so it's super convenient. I was trying tkToday I begin texting.
-
12-04-13 20:07 #5222Senior Member

Posts: 526Thanks...I appreciate the humbling words...
Thanks for the kind words fellow bowlers. I'll not go into much detail. I'll just say that sometimes in life you have those eye opening moments that cause you to pause and reflect on your actions. I had one of those moments and decided that the SD / SB world was no longer for me. Fortunately I was in a position to walk away on my own terms and without any drama, babies, diseases and money left over...what more could I ask for, LOL.
I'll be around, may even give advice. I'll just not be participating.
One thing I've learned, is be "all in" when you are in. You never want to look back and say. I wish I would have.
BigTigg.
-
12-04-13 11:11 #5221Senior Member

Posts: 754Definition
FC = Fucking Chamber. Wherever the fucking is done.
Originally Posted by Funda
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-13 08:27 #5220Senior Member

Posts: 380LOL brought back some crazy memories
As a long time follower of this board. Actually from the first post. It has been my pleasure to live thru you guys adventures. I do not have the time to do it myself. Believe me I would love to. Anyway to the point BT I wish you all the luck going forward, but like the song said "You can never leave". LMFAO..
Originally Posted by Golfcart
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-13 23:13 #5219Senior Member

Posts: 299Thanks for your thoughts. Here is an update:
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
Sunday afternoon I get a text from her asking if she was ready to move forward with an arrangement how much would I be willing to help her out. I reply 150 for a couple of hours. She is agreeable and we make a date for yesterday afternoon. I get the room at my favorite no tell and she shows up right on time. As she is getting undressed she tells me she has never done this before (don't they all say that? So we hop in the sack and when she goes to give daddy some luvin, she asks if I have ny condoms. Having been in this for a very long time I have learned to always show up with my own supply. Too many times I read about girls who pull the "I don't have any condoms" trick. But here is where it starts to go bad. I am informed that it will be a CBJ. Well, I'm already here, dick is hard, so I figure I have to go for it. I let her do her thing and end up exploding in the cover. Fine, I figure round two will be better. So, we start off with another CBJ. I get to the point where I ask her to mount up for CG, and she says "let's just do oral this time". Ok, now she has pissed me off. 150 for 2 CBJ's, 42 for the room. Not much of a value here.
As I am driving away, I say to myself "NEXT". Sometimes they are so hot looking and sweet. You get them in bed and you start to wonder what the hell happened.
And then today, I get just an awful phone call. My company has been downsizing and this time I didn't make the cut. So, my hobby efforts go on hold until I can get my financial situation fixed. This will make it impossible to hide hobby money from the SO. At least now I don't have to tell her she is awful in bed and I am no longer interested.
Hopefully I will be partaking in the pleasures again in a very short time.
Everyone be safe out there.
-
12-03-13 22:42 #5218Senior Member

Posts: 55If silence wasn't bad enough, that would change everything for me. I want to know the real lady, not the doped up one.
Originally Posted by Showtime2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-13 20:46 #5217Regular Member

Posts: 7Question
I am from Cincinnati and have had good success on SA and currently in a relationship with a very hot sweet young woman. Enjoy reading your helpful posts. What does FC mean? Happy hunting.
-
12-03-13 15:27 #5216Senior Member

Posts: 5603That are true np's... Not many. (not to mention the 18 and 19 year olds that need our guidance and training)
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-13 13:39 #5215Senior Member

Posts: 733Holy toledo!
BT, Say it isn't so! Life without your reports will be strange indeed. I'll miss them. Good luck and I'm sure you'll be back. You will go down in history as one of the most prolific Daddies of all time.
Originally Posted by BigTigger
[View Original Post]
I figure there are 4 reasons why we quit the bowl:
1) money 2) marital arrest. 3) health issues , and 4) true desire to be monogamous again with the SO
If you are retiring / laid off I can see where you might have to eliminate the Sugar budget. My finances are increasingly monitored by the SO and business is not very good in this current environment, so I have less to play with.
And I am under marital arrest so it is difficult to get out and play without my phone going off at awkward times and having to report my whereabouts. If I didn't want to stay married I would say F**k it But divorce would create a huge financial strain and maybe make it impossible to Sugar anyway. So I am better off laying low and getting some Sugaring in when I can. I will take a second and third job to be able to stay in the game. How many 60 yr olds get to bang 20 somethings?
-
12-03-13 10:46 #5214Senior Member

Posts: 184Back at it
Hi guys,
I lurk on this board regularly although I am not in Richmond, and thanks to all for tips and recounting the adventures. I have a regular SB for several months that is getting stale so am looking for a possible addition or replacement. Joined SA and pretty quick found 3-4 POT nearby. One M&G set up for next week...this gal is older and was looking for a rather high allowance. (3 K) I told her that she was out of my league and I liked what I saw but sorry. Now she is willing to accept a gift for each meeting. Its a bit of a drive to see her but if that works out it would be more my style. It is too easy to get into a "regular allowance" thing and then the enthusiasm starts to slip. Been there done that. So I am applying the knowledge of our honored members here (Tigg!) Another POT was looking for a LTR and I told her no way, so now she is willing to meet NSA. Money talks, so many broke babes out there.
Cheers,
Krusty.
-
12-03-13 10:35 #5213Senior Member

Posts: 754Farewell old friend
BT,
Originally Posted by BigTigger
[View Original Post]
I can understand your motivations, but want to reiterate that you will be missed. You are truly an inspiration to us all, and your posts will go down in legend.
Good luck, and see you soon again, I hope.
Scott.
-
12-03-13 04:58 #5212Senior Member

Posts: 118Goodbye for now BT
BT. I'm speaking for this entire forum when I say that we wish you the best and hope that you stay in touch. I learned a lot from your posts, and although I simply can't juggle a fraction of the number of SBs that you seem to handle with ease, I still related closely with some of your experiences and learned from them.
Originally Posted by BigTigger
[View Original Post]
I haven't had anywhere near your success in the bowl, but I know from personal experience that I couldn't give it up cold turkey. So my hat is off to you if you have the will power to make the transition without severe withdrawal symptoms. I AM curious to know why you decided to retire at this time. I'm sure others are interested also if you choose to share.
Either way...best of luck in your future endeavors.
Alias.
-
12-03-13 03:17 #5211Senior Member

Posts: 5603I have to agree.. As long as they're not butt fugly.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-13 02:03 #5210Regular Member

Posts: 17Best of luck Big Tigg in whatever you have planned
Thanks for your many contributions. I've had to live vicariously through you guys experiences as I haven't had much luck yet in the bowl.
-
12-03-13 00:00 #5209Regular Member

Posts: 19BigTigg, thanks for your posts and insight. Reading your escapades convinced me to step in the bowl. Were in the same area so PM me if you like to grab a beer sometime.
Originally Posted by BigTigger
[View Original Post]
Take care of yourself.
Showtime.












Reply With Quote





