Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17276

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusWeiner  [View Original Post]
    I just saw it too. I never tell these girls nothing! This is the fight club, always has, always should be. If anybody would catch shit it would be me and I'm picking her up in a half hour for some fun. I'm not sure why she deleted her account but I'll find out why, that's for sure. MW.
    Why even get involved with this. There are so many local girls and MILFS out there?

  2. #17275
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusWeiner  [View Original Post]
    Ok, things are starting to make sense now. Which club did you see her at? PM me for other info. MW.
    What the heck. I signed up earlier and had to add a pic to my profile to contact her. I just tried. She killed her account. Did someone tell her that her stuff was posted up here?

  3. #17274

    Fat Tina

    Was up north today from DC deliverying a turkey to a long time SW that I consider a friend. On my way out of town I stopped by D's to see what was up with him and to hear the latest SW news. When I walked in Tina was standing by the steps, I gave her the useall Jackson for a quickie. She has gained weight and looks it. Her skin is a lot nicer looking, I don't think I will be seeing her anymore though, the tom boy thing is hard to get up for, especially with the extra weight.

  4. #17273

    What was your offer

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusWeiner  [View Original Post]
    This is where I met her, I just want to know if anybody's scooped her up on the street. MW.
    So what was the offer you made?? Never seen her in the street but I believe she is a dancer.

  5. #17272
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusWeiner  [View Original Post]
    Met this one on-line a few weeks-ago. Comes from an area that is frequented by more than a few WSW on the Brooklyn loop. I've asked her a number of questions that lead me to believe that she does hit the strolls. She gave me her real name and the only thing I can find on her record is a CDS possession charge for weed. Any info you mongers who frequent the BR / CB stroll may have would be greatly appreciated. MW.
    https://www.whatsyourprice.com/~ashlee_m

  6. #17271

    Waiting for Info

    If she's a SW then you shouldn't have any problem finding her based on the information I've provided. Just get in your whip and look for her in Brooklyn, LOL. MW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitt  [View Original Post]
    Nice. I'll TOFTT with her if you are apprehensive.

  7. #17270
    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    It's been a little bit since I've been around. I ran into this cutie named Loren last weekend. By the SA off Potapsco. Took her cute little ass straight to Tim's and did the deed. She's got a nice little ass, a good head game and a great personality. This girl is Grade A prime beef.

    Also, seems like there's a lot of 'junior' members who might be fake. Watch your 6 fellas.

    BKAttachment 288422Attachment 288421Attachment 288420Attachment 288419.
    Hook me up.

  8. #17269
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusWeiner  [View Original Post]
    Met this one on-line a few weeks-ago. Comes from an area that is frequented by more than a few WSW on the Brooklyn loop. I've asked her a number of questions that lead me to believe that she does hit the strolls. She gave me her real name and the only thing I can find on her record is a CDS possession charge for weed. Any info you mongers who frequent the BR / CB stroll may have would be greatly appreciated. MW.
    Nice. I'll TOFTT with her if you are apprehensive.

  9. #17268
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusWeiner  [View Original Post]
    Met this one on-line a few weeks-ago. Comes from an area that is frequented by more than a few WSW on the Brooklyn loop. I've asked her a number of questions that lead me to believe that she does hit the strolls. She gave me her real name and the only thing I can find on her record is a CDS possession charge for weed. Any info you mongers who frequent the BR / CB stroll may have would be greatly appreciated. MW.
    Would love her number.

  10. #17267

    Mo Jackii


  11. #17266

    Jackii

    Here's something to make you smile on a cold wet day.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1507/jackiis-ride.html

  12. #17265

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Stizz  [View Original Post]
    Scooped up a nice one in BP off Ritchie. Young 20 something blonde. I'm going to try to see her tomorrow with a room. Definitely the best I've found in a while. I dropped her off by the 711 on Ritchie and hanover but saw her getting dropped off down by the 711 on patapsco about an hour later. Don't pass her up if you get a chance. Friendly and easy to get along with. Not sure how long she'll be out there but don't look like she's been out long and really no signs of any use maybe just hitting some hard times. Who knows.
    If its the Anna with short blonde hair and a piercing (either nose or lip), she has been around since the summer. She is very clean, and she said that she recently moved to the Brooklyn area, so she will be out and about.

  13. #17264

    Wow, she must be fresh on the street

    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    It's been a little bit since I've been around. I ran into this cutie named Loren last weekend. By the SA off Potapsco. Took her cute little ass straight to Tim's and did the deed. She's got a nice little ass, a good head game and a great personality. This girl is Grade A prime beef.

    Also, seems like there's a lot of 'junior' members who might be fake. Watch your 6 fellas.

    BKAttachment 288422Attachment 288421Attachment 288420Attachment 288419.
    A girl like that could do well on BP with a hotel room; maybe you could be her daddy, set her up in business, and take a cut. LOL.

    Nice pix, and a great find.

  14. #17263
    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    It's been a little bit since I've been around. I ran into this cutie named Loren last weekend. By the SA off Potapsco. Took her cute little ass straight to Tim's and did the deed. She's got a nice little ass, a good head game and a great personality. This girl is Grade A prime beef.

    Also, seems like there's a lot of 'junior' members who might be fake. Watch your 6 fellas.

    BKAttachment 288422Attachment 288421Attachment 288420Attachment 288419.
    Very nice... Wish you had digits as she looks worth my time.

    BQ22.

  15. #17262

    Does this look better?

    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    It's been a little bit since I've been around. I ran into this cutie named Loren last weekend. By the SA off Potapsco. Took her cute little ass straight to Tim's and did the deed. She's got a nice little ass, a good head game and a great personality. This girl is Grade A prime beef.

    Also, seems like there's a lot of 'junior' members who might be fake. Watch your 6 fellas.

    BKAttachment 288422Attachment 288421Attachment 288420Attachment 288419.
    I couldn't help myself as this little banger was so cute and I to bring out the best in her.Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2.jpg
Views:	709
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	288473.
    Last edited by Member #4581; 11-26-13 at 20:23. Reason: spelling

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape