Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,221 to 44,235 of 61431
-
11-20-13 19:30 #17211Regular Member

Posts: 19Blast from the past
Although I don't have any current info to share, here are some Bmore SWs from years past. I doubt any of them are still around (much less alive).
-
11-20-13 16:35 #17210Regular Member

Posts: 19Master map
Hi all, I updated the google map a little, specifically I put some markers / pins in identifying the route / loop and some info on it (like downtown is only good after dark until dawn).
Also- when I was mongering down there, I used to have some luck monitoring the cheap motels (especially the executive) between 10 and 11:15 am. SWs and dancers checking out- need a few bucks or a place to go. Be heading back down after Christmas for my annual mongering / block week of hedonism, can't wait.
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/ed...o.kEVJFu-qc7JA
-
11-20-13 14:59 #17209Senior Member

Posts: 480WOW! A real stunner there!
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-13 14:57 #17208Senior Member

Posts: 480Awesome! Nice to see you guys posting vids. We can hardly get pics!
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-13 14:49 #17207Senior Member

Posts: 52Hey Masonm your message box is full OM41.
-
11-20-13 14:23 #17206Senior Member

Posts: 1330No Money, No Honey
The solution for that is conceptually simple, but may be difficult to execute. Tell her (them) that you are out of money.
Originally Posted by DoeSurfer
[View Original Post]
About 15 years ago I had a relationship with a stripper. After the first date I never paid directly for activities but I sporadically gave her cash for whatever she needed. When we first started seeing each other she had recently finished a 6-month vacation at the greybar inn. She was smoking hot and didn't require much maintenance. Gradually she degraded and needed more than the few dollars that I provided to supplement her stripper income. She knew enough about me to potentialy cause problems. I arranged to have less and less money available for her, even helping her dig through various compartments in my car to look for loose change. Once she was convinced that I was broke, she had no interest in me.
With the girl and BF living at the monger's apartment, the worst case requires the monger to leave that apartment himself. "Honey, I'm sorry but I'm 2-months behind in rent and can't pay. I'm going to live with my brother in Frederick until I can afford a place of my own." Then just move to wherever works well for the monger.
-
11-20-13 00:39 #17205Regular Member

Posts: 5Man NiteTimer, ever since you got your new toy, you have gotten all Spielberg on us. Keep up the good work.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-13 22:39 #17204Senior Member

Posts: 530Tina
Headed through the stroll looking for another helping of Angel's tight pussy, but she was nowhere to be found. Spotted Kiara on the corner and quickly circled the block but she was scooped by another monger as I made my approach, I hate it when that happens. As a consolation prize I scooped Tina near the circle, she about 25-30 yrs thick legs, nice plump booty, attractive enough I guess. Went to my spot to sample her goodies, started with CBJ which I quickly determined was not going to get the job done, so I made the upgrade to FS. Kitty was nice and wet but didn't smell as fresh as I would like but my soldier was standing at attention and ready to complete the mission so I climbed aboard for the ride. Tina seemed like she was into the pushing for a few minutes but the odor began to be a bit distracting and I began to lose my mojo. I told her to get her pants back on and finish the CBJ and then she began rushing me along. A few "encouraging" words from me kept her on the job until I finally cracked the nut. I don't like to get rushed and prefer a fresher smelling clam, I will not be repeating with Tina.
-
11-19-13 22:36 #17203Senior Member

Posts: 2419Warm one for a cold night
Finished one from a atf-Manda. Check it out.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1435/wetworks.html
-
11-19-13 16:41 #17202Senior Member

Posts: 229Nicole
Had a date with Nicole this morning and boy was I ready after 12 days and keeping on my daily supplements. So Nicole and the bf have been staying at my apartment in Glen Burnie with me since Saturday night. They used up the last of their "meds" yesterday morning and were sick since last evening. As soon as I got off work at 8 this morning we all caught a ride into the city around 9:40 and went a got some "meds". Went back to their abando and they got well. The bf went downstairs while Nicole and I did our thing in the bedroom. She started me off with her amazing BBBJ. In no time I was ready for her to hop on for some BBFS reverse cowgirl. As always she was quite nice and tight and wet. She rode me hard and fast which led to an amazing pop inside her. She made me cum so hard. Another amazing date. Afterwards we went and got some more meds and came back here to Glen Burnie.
-
11-19-13 16:00 #17201Regular Member

Posts: 11Kiara
Its just my regular request for Kiara's number. One of these days someone will help me out (It is close to the holidays). I feel like the only guy on here yet to experience the socks!
-
11-19-13 15:50 #17200Senior Member

Posts: 52Z with DDs
Went to meeting in Highlandtown. After meeting took tour through the area and saw Z. Made the scoop and went to my spot. Lots of slurping and sucking sounds.
She is staying in Va. But visits once and awhile so when I see her I always stop to talk. She says do you want to go play and I say hell yes.
OM41
-
11-19-13 13:32 #17199

Posts: 540Stephanie / Sydney back on Conkling: avoid
Awhile back I raved about Sydney on Conkling. I pm-ed her contact info to many. Later I discovered that she stole from me, but it was nothing compared to what she had done to others, and I regretted referring her. She is into more than just petty theft. Stolen checks, credit card theft, and even identity are more like it. She seems to be connected with some serious criminal syndicates. She is short WSW with long brown hair with streaks. She is not very attractive, with (for lack of better description) a rectangular face. She has gone downhill in the past year or two. She'd probably rate 4 or.- at night.- 5 on SW scale. She hangs at BP station. She might be skilled but it's not worth it.
-
11-19-13 11:58 #17198Senior Member

Posts: 505Re: Shana in BP / CB loop
I was on the prowl last night. Cruised the normal and found the same basic zombies out. Did run across Jackii. She said she was locked up but back out. Would went for my usual but the spinner bug has bit me and I was out for a certain strange last night. After driving and about to give up. I found one that seemed TGTBT. I found her in BP on 4th & Pontiac. She was wearing a white plaid hoodie. Seemed to not belong. After talking to her I found out why. ONLY been out for two weeks. Newbie... And I was going to definitely do this. She was actually hot. I mean like a 8/9 on a civi level. 24 yrs old, tatted, nice see's and has a tight kitty. Agreed on normal tuition, which shocked me. Drove to one of my faithful spots and smashed in my front seat. BBBJ and blasted in with Mish. She actually enjoyed it with her response and the way she was kissing up on me. Exchanged digits and meeting up with her on Thursday. Might not leave this one alone. Not a spinner but thick perfectly. I'll have to ask if I can give the digits to my trusted senior friends. She has a boyfriend, so have to be discrete. No pics, but maybe Thursday.
-
11-18-13 23:24 #17197Senior Member

Posts: 530Angel
With my recent "problem" all cleared up I made a quick lap through the stroll and scooped up Angel near Monroe. We parked and I asked for a CBJ and she whipped out a flavored cover and got to work. As she did her thing on the CBJ she wiggled herself out of her pants which made me ask her if we were going to fuck instead, she gave me the green light and It was on! While I really dislike FS car dates I won't ever pass up the chance to slide into Angel's tight pussy. Even with the limited space in my mongering rig I was able to mount up mish and give that tight little thing a good crushing. Things have been tough on her lately and tonight she offered up the FS upgrade for no additional donation which was a nice gesture on her part, repeat scooping and treating the girls well has Its benefits. Angel always delivers a satisfying and drama free experience, and I always look forward to seeing her again for another shot.










Reply With Quote



