Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,106 to 27,120 of 28208
-
11-03-13 07:58 #1103Senior Member

Posts: 1035Littleredhead
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by VeryHorny
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-13 18:47 #1102Senior Member

Posts: 26Dm
Check ThE otheR site but I dreamed of both Jessie and Natasha who BBBJCIM but not sure about Greek.
Originally Posted by TakkenX
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-13 13:02 #1101Senior Member

Posts: 209OK. Link please?
Originally Posted by VeryHorny
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-13 11:32 #1100Senior Member

Posts: 1130Littleredhead
Found this one on NR and am happy I did. Wow she is fantastic! Oral skills are her specialty, and she loves showing off with them, I am amazed I did not explode in her mouth. She also loves riding and has no problem moving up and down for a long time.
I have not seen her posted on USASG but when I mentioned the site to her she said she would look into it. She is a little red head about her 30's and with just a touch extra in her belly area (not super skinny but nowhere near overweight, I call her perfect) be cup with nice nipples, and a tight box with just a touch of red hair. Contact is super easy and in a quiet residential area. I choose $ for hh but I will 100% be going back to see this lady and discover more of what she has in store.
-
11-01-13 20:18 #1099Senior Member

Posts: 257I try
I saw the 1 on the left red hair all cover bad CBJ and she is a bich she not in to it is all for money.
Originally Posted by PolarPop000
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-13 20:03 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 2419Dakota FAIL
I broke down and saw me an Asian Escort. It was a big disappointment. If I never see an Asian again it would be too soon. Dakota did not get the job done. PM me if you need details. Bill Ho.
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...se-24/11193656
-
11-01-13 02:31 #1097Regular Member

Posts: 4Has anyone tried these girls?
-
10-31-13 20:31 #1096Senior Member

Posts: 245Dakota
Sorry Bill, I have o info and no reports of her on the other site.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-13 19:44 #1095Senior Member

Posts: 2419Dakota anyone?
I am interested in Dakota in Brandon. Any info on her? Nothing on here. Post or PM. Thanks. Bill Ho.
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...mx-24/11187815
-
10-21-13 09:33 #1094Senior Member

Posts: 5948Damn that chick is a slob. I would hope she takes better care of her hygene that what she lives in.
Originally Posted by Riidii
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-13 05:07 #1093Senior Member

Posts: 241Got any info??
As anyone ever seen her and do these girl do BBBJ and anal? Which one of these girls from DM would give you a Wild rride.
Originally Posted by Riidii
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-13 14:01 #1092Senior Member

Posts: 1130Cher
Meet up with Cher (advertises on nr and has been on here in past). Standard two call meet in nice motel. Shower to "freshen up" followed by play time. Asked for nothing special. Popped twice. Followed by cleanup. 1.5 hr for $2 nice 45 yo with big tits and nice box. She is very horny and open to alot. Daty was offered. Will consider a second visit.
-
10-18-13 19:00 #1091Senior Member

Posts: 54That's her.
Originally Posted by Riidii
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-13 13:06 #1090Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
10-08-13 04:26 #1089Senior Member

Posts: 293DM Scarlett
Came across a FB profile. Does this look like Scarlett from DM?










Reply With Quote




