Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 519 of 876 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 569 619 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5356

    Michelle

    So I have been mainly just checking out the scene on K street but decided to stop today. Meet a Michelle, skinny blond, she hide it well when I saw her but she was high as kite. Not bad, just not that much fun either, I like a more interactive and fun time. Last few days seem slow, not many around, haven't been out much at night. Maybe I'll check that out tonight.

  2. #5355
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 6

    Wendy?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkool68  [View Original Post]
    Ho there,

    Was watching this documentary on You Tube and they "interviewed" an SW. Anyone recognize her? This is from 2008:

    Attachment 283946

    -OSk.
    Wendy? This is the Wendy that was Dennis (the $10 room on coral st now gone) girl friend, Dennis also passed on.

  3. #5354

    Private messages

    To those that are waiting to get responses to private messages you have sent me. Jackson is working on the issue as we speak. There appears to be some problem sending these messages. They are arriving blank. Please bear with me. I can get messages just can't respond. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  4. #5353

    Law and Order in Philadelphia

    Ho there,

    Was watching this documentary on You Tube and they "interviewed" an SW. Anyone recognize her? This is from 2008:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2013-10-31-09h46m03s41.png
Views:	2496
Size:	357.0 KB
ID:	283946

    -OSk.

  5. #5352

    Katie and Theresa

    Well, I tried to hook up with Katie again yesterday, but not surprizingly, she was busy and didn't return my text. No problem, just put Plan be into action and called good ol' Theresa, who I haven't seen in months. A half-hour later I'm in her filthy flop house in SW Philly. Now, I know Theresa for a while and have been with her many times, mostly good times. She really is a nice girl, but like all these girls, they have their problems. One problem I and others have had with her is that she's sometimes unreliable. Sometimes you go to meet her, and she's not there and doesn't answer her phone. In other words, she often stands guys up. Even her regulars. I talked to her once about that and she just kinda blows it off. Most of us have put up with her crappy behavior because she's so damn good-looking, but I know she's lost some business because of that. She told me that her business is very slow right now. After I saw her this week, I now think there's another reason. I don't know the cause of it, but she has a lot of "marks" on her body, legs, and arms. She says they're bug bites that she "picks" at and that's why they look so bad. I'm not naive, but who am I to come to conclusions? In any case, it's quite unattractive. That added to the fact that I saw a roach in her bedroom didn't make things any better. I feel bad for Theresa because I do like her. I just wish she would clean up her act a little, mainly for herself. Sorry if this is old news to some. Just a heads up. So now on to Katie.

    Only been with her once, but thoroughly pleasant experience. For most of us older guys, well life isn't just about making a physical connection. We actually want more, call it a "human connection". Of course, it's not what you commonly find, but when it happens it really adds to the experience. It's a lot of simple things: being considerate about being on time, waiting for gratuiities to be offered instead of asking, a good conversation, a little laughter. Of course you have to make sure you just have a good time and don't fall in love! With Katie, all these things added to the experience and I hope to see her again sometime. She did let me take a few pictures. No nudes though. I don't have her permission to post the pics, but I'll ask her if it's Ok next time I see her.

  6. #5351

    OK fool

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBristol  [View Original Post]
    We all are aware that "K and A" is an intersection? NOT a neighborhood? GOOD.

    Katie was to meet me at K and A, when I called her from k and a to let her know I was there, she told me to walk down to somerset, SOMERSET?

    Thats like 8 blocks! I look a little out of place walking down Kensington Ave with LE everywhere...sorry for the mis-understanding, but I'm NOT.

    Walking thru that area when my arrangement was CLEARLY to meet at k and a.

    That's my story, guys.
    NO Mike, Kensington and Allegheny is an intersection, K & A like she told you is an area that's spans about 8 blocks. There are signs all over the place that say K & A.

    So you start calling her an idiot and others names. You don't cruise the K on public transportation...

    I didn't out you Mike but now people can make their own decision about you. Let them read your posts and make a decision.

    SH.

    BTW guys Katie's phone is going to a VM box that is full now.
    I hope to hear from her. I missed a call yesterday from a guys phone she was using and when I called it back she had moved on.

  7. #5350

    My side

    We all are aware that "K and A" is an intersection? NOT a neighborhood? GOOD.

    Katie was to meet me at K and A, when I called her from k and a to let her know I was there, she told me to walk down to somerset, SOMERSET?

    Thats like 8 blocks! I look a little out of place walking down Kensington Ave with LE everywhere...sorry for the mis-understanding, but I'm NOT.

    Walking thru that area when my arrangement was CLEARLY to meet at k and a.

    That's my story, guys.

  8. #5349
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetHawk  [View Original Post]
    Yes she does know and as we took the pictures Friday she was the one the says yeah or nay as to which ones get posted.
    And the ones she did not like she deleted out of my phone. Any pictures I have ever posted are ONLY posted with the girls approval. I have cruised the K at least 6x and have only picked up girls 2x Shaina was the first and since her phone goes to VM and the box is full I was actually looking for her that day, but with my Katie find she is no longer needed.

    Seeing Katie again this Wednesday.

    SH.
    Glad it's all good. Wasn't trying to get on your case. Was just surprised to see pics of her on here. Back in the day, she would never let me post any so I didn't want to see you mess up your good thing with her. I have never had a bad date with Katie. She is great company if you want to go sightseeing.

  9. #5348
    And its hard to find Dakota on K because she told me she's getting pick up very quick and I trust her about that.

    Me and Katie used to be good friends and I know her family pretty good. I remember when she told me one day that she will never post for this forum so I can call her and ask her about that.

  10. #5347

    Katie pics

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Katie has been reviewed many times over the past few years (all good). No photos have ever been posted as she has always been very adamant about them not being online. So I just have to ask. Does she know you are posting them?
    Yes she does know and as we took the pictures Friday she was the one the says yeah or nay as to which ones get posted.
    And the ones she did not like she deleted out of my phone. Any pictures I have ever posted are ONLY posted with the girls approval. I have cruised the K at least 6x and have only picked up girls 2x Shaina was the first and since her phone goes to VM and the box is full I was actually looking for her that day, but with my Katie find she is no longer needed.

    Seeing Katie again this Wednesday.

    SH.

  11. #5346

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul32  [View Original Post]
    I met this Sunday morning very pretty young brunette girl, her name is Dakota 22 years old.

    She dressed very sexy with very nice make up on it. I haven't seen so beautiful girl on k for years.

    I gave her my number so I definitely looking forward to see her again, she is my new girl.
    I happen to be good friends with Dakota. You was very fortunate to have dated her. She has only been available a few days. I have dated Dakota and found her to be very well above average. She has talents that it takes others years to develop. Very few girls in the business can entertain a client as effectively as she can. First she is way beyond beautiful. What matters most is she is impeccably clean. She will do everything in her power to make every experience a memorable one. She is a very attractive dresser. Girls this attractive find it very difficult to fly under the radar. Although she is far from obvious when it comes to appearing to be working, she does stand out as being one of the most beautiful women on whatever street she happens to be on. She said she seeked me out based on my reputation with others in the area. Thank you Dakota. Said she wanted to see what it might be like to try a walk on the stroll. Spent a lot of time with her and she is as good a companion as she is a performer. This girl can be taken home to mom and fit right in at the dinner table. Yet behind closed doors she turns into one of the most delightful women any of us will ever be with. Fantasy fulfillment at its best. What a breath of fresh air she is. YMMV of course. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  12. #5345

    StreetHawk, does she know?

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Katie has been reviewed many times over the past few years (all good). No photos have ever been posted as she has always been very adamant about them not being online. So I just have to ask. Does she know you are posting them?
    StreetHawk, I agree with Miami Boy. It's important for those here who take photos and important for Katie: does she know you are posting her pictures?

  13. #5344
    Katie is exceptionally hot. Just wish we still SW's like this still in San Diego.

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetHawk  [View Original Post]
    OK lots of members PMed me for Katie's digits. But there is one and he knows who he is and so do I that I regret giving it to. You set up a meet, got there maybe, called her names all while you were the moron! She lives there you think she doesn't know the streets?! You wasted almost three hours of her time and cost her a date with a regular.

    Anyway I had my second date with Katie and she is my new girl. She is the kid of girl I am looking for when I waste so much time driving the K and Broadway and almost always leave without a date. This like Kristen before her is what I'm looking for. The first date was a car date so I didn't really see the whole picture. Well I took her to the Carlisle this time and when she got down to her bra and panties I just said wow to myself. She is so cute and sexy. She corrected me she is 5'1" and 110 lbs. Her body looks right and tight, not emaciated like so many. She should not be on the street. Brought my own sheet and pillow so we didn't have to lay on theirs. Got some nice start it up oral and went for the sweet spot, I was harder this time and I still had trouble getting it in. She is as tight as a prom date. I lasted a little longer this time but I did not control when I came. Again the little guy said this feels so good, oh no I'm cumming with or without you. Next date is at her place next Wednesday. I opted for the Carlisle this time because I want to get to know her before I trust her and I think I can. Can't wait to see her again. For those that asked she says yes to GFE but don't get carried away. If I had the cash I would Sugar Baby this one for sure.

    For those who said she has sticky fingers, well idk I told her this as she asked what was on the forum. She got real upset and as she told me on the first date: she said she doesn't lie or steal and so far I have no reason to doubt her. Another member said he heard that about her but had dated her like 2 years and never had a problem. How is this girl not already on the forum or is she? Pictures below do not do her justice. Body shots next time, I hope her place has better lighting than the Carlisle. I hate that place I need her in my bed.

    Good Hunting.

    SH.

  14. #5343
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetHawk  [View Original Post]
    OK lots of members PMed me for Katie's digits. But there is one and he knows who he is and so do I that I regret giving it to. You set up a meet, got there maybe, called her names all while you were the moron! She lives there you think she doesn't know the streets?! You wasted almost three hours of her time and cost her a date with a regular.

    Anyway I had my second date with Katie and she is my new girl. She is the kid of girl I am looking for when I waste so much time driving the K and Broadway and almost always leave without a date. This like Kristen before her is what I'm looking for. The first date was a car date so I didn't really see the whole picture. Well I took her to the Carlisle this time and when she got down to her bra and panties I just said wow to myself. She is so cute and sexy. She corrected me she is 5'1" and 110 lbs. Her body looks right and tight, not emaciated like so many. She should not be on the street. Brought my own sheet and pillow so we didn't have to lay on theirs. Got some nice start it up oral and went for the sweet spot, I was harder this time and I still had trouble getting it in. She is as tight as a prom date. I lasted a little longer this time but I did not control when I came. Again the little guy said this feels so good, oh no I'm cumming with or without you. Next date is at her place next Wednesday. I opted for the Carlisle this time because I want to get to know her before I trust her and I think I can. Can't wait to see her again. For those that asked she says yes to GFE but don't get carried away. If I had the cash I would Sugar Baby this one for sure.

    For those who said she has sticky fingers, well idk I told her this as she asked what was on the forum. She got real upset and as she told me on the first date: she said she doesn't lie or steal and so far I have no reason to doubt her. Another member said he heard that about her but had dated her like 2 years and never had a problem. How is this girl not already on the forum or is she? Pictures below do not do her justice. Body shots next time, I hope her place has better lighting than the Carlisle. I hate that place I need her in my bed.

    Good Hunting.

    SH.
    She is an adorable prostitute. I am really impressed with the talent in the Philadelphia area.

  15. #5342
    I met this Sunday morning very pretty young brunette girl, her name is Dakota 22 years old.

    She dressed very sexy with very nice make up on it. I haven't seen so beautiful girl on k for years.

    I gave her my number so I definitely looking forward to see her again, she is my new girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape