Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1111

    Tips for a new comer

    Hey everyone, I'm new to this site and new to the hobby. I've been to AMP several times and enjoy it when I can afford it. Lately though I've felt like you pay alot for nothing since I don't care about the massage part but I feel more comfortable going to a place than having someone come to my home. So after lurking on site like this one and similar I've decided I want to check out an escort that does incall. I have some candidates and am slowing gaining the balls to make an appointment. My biggest issue is $ I'm most likely going to have to start with a 1/2 session and given that its been awhile 1 hr would probably be over kill. LOL but beyond that I have no experience with escorts yet so any tips or things to avoid doing would be greatly appreciated, and / or if you could recommend a fairly priced girl I'd appreciate that too. Sorry for being such a newb but this seems like the place to be educated.

  2. #1110

    Little Redhead

    Do you have a link?

    http://www.**************.com/escort...a-white-female

    LRH is a very cool chick. I saw her last week and she was amazing. Booked an hour and we went at it like rabbits for the full hour.

  3. #1109

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryHorny  [View Original Post]
    [DeletedbyAdmin]

    ============================================

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

    Thanks,

    Jackson
    My bad Jackson, no harm meant. Was just looking for an ad.

  4. #1108
    [Deleted by Admin]

    ============================================

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  5. #1107

    Littleredhead

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryHorny  [View Original Post]
    Found this one on NR and am happy I did. Wow she is fantastic! Oral skills are her specialty, and she loves showing off with them, I am amazed I did not explode in her mouth. She also loves riding and has no problem moving up and down for a long time.

    I have not seen her posted on USASG but when I mentioned the site to her she said she would look into it. She is a little red head about her 30's and with just a touch extra in her belly area (not super skinny but nowhere near overweight, I call her perfect) be cup with nice nipples, and a tight box with just a touch of red hair. Contact is super easy and in a quiet residential area. I choose $ for hh but I will 100% be going back to see this lady and discover more of what she has in store.
    Do you have a link?

  6. #1106

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by TakkenX  [View Original Post]
    As anyone ever seen her and do these girl do BBBJ and anal? Which one of these girls from DM would give you a Wild rride.
    Check ThE otheR site but I dreamed of both Jessie and Natasha who BBBJCIM but not sure about Greek.

  7. #1105
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryHorny  [View Original Post]
    Found this one on NR and am happy I did. Wow she is fantastic! Oral skills are her specialty, and she loves showing off with them, I am amazed I did not explode in her mouth. She also loves riding and has no problem moving up and down for a long time.

    I have not seen her posted on USASG but when I mentioned the site to her she said she would look into it. She is a little red head about her 30's and with just a touch extra in her belly area (not super skinny but nowhere near overweight, I call her perfect) be cup with nice nipples, and a tight box with just a touch of red hair. Contact is super easy and in a quiet residential area. I choose $ for hh but I will 100% be going back to see this lady and discover more of what she has in store.
    OK. Link please?

  8. #1104

    Littleredhead

    Found this one on NR and am happy I did. Wow she is fantastic! Oral skills are her specialty, and she loves showing off with them, I am amazed I did not explode in her mouth. She also loves riding and has no problem moving up and down for a long time.

    I have not seen her posted on USASG but when I mentioned the site to her she said she would look into it. She is a little red head about her 30's and with just a touch extra in her belly area (not super skinny but nowhere near overweight, I call her perfect) be cup with nice nipples, and a tight box with just a touch of red hair. Contact is super easy and in a quiet residential area. I choose $ for hh but I will 100% be going back to see this lady and discover more of what she has in store.

  9. #1103

    I try

    I saw the 1 on the left red hair all cover bad CBJ and she is a bich she not in to it is all for money.

  10. #1102
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Dakota FAIL

    I broke down and saw me an Asian Escort. It was a big disappointment. If I never see an Asian again it would be too soon. Dakota did not get the job done. PM me if you need details. Bill Ho.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...se-24/11193656

  11. #1101

  12. #1100

    Dakota

    Sorry Bill, I have o info and no reports of her on the other site.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I am interested in Dakota in Brandon. Any info on her? Nothing on here. Post or PM. Thanks. Bill Ho.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...mx-24/11187815

    Attachment 284001

  13. #1099
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Dakota anyone?

    I am interested in Dakota in Brandon. Any info on her? Nothing on here. Post or PM. Thanks. Bill Ho.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...mx-24/11187815

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1021130246-1.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	284001

  14. #1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Riidii  [View Original Post]
    Came across a FB profile. Does this look like Scarlett from DM?
    Damn that chick is a slob. I would hope she takes better care of her hygene that what she lives in.

  15. #1097

    Got any info??

    Quote Originally Posted by Riidii  [View Original Post]
    Came across a FB profile. Does this look like Scarlett from DM?
    As anyone ever seen her and do these girl do BBBJ and anal? Which one of these girls from DM would give you a Wild rride.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape