Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 624 of 806 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 674 724 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 12089
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2744

    Seems to me

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang41  [View Original Post]
    Can you pass along the name and #?
    A better question for a newbie like you is do you have any information to share with us? I think seniors have been all too nice lately in providing information to non contributing newbies. When was the last time anyone wrote RTFF?

  2. #2743

    Not me. Grin

    I drove the southern loop Saturday night. I saw a few cops but I have seen more at other times.

    I did see a girl on greenfield that looked way to good to be working the streets, do these cops think we are stupid. You can just tell if someone dosent fit the track. How do guys fall for that stuff.

    I picked up a girl off of Greenfield about 17th ish her name started with an A that is all I can remember. She is a little chubby, she is a couple af dozen pounds overweight but nice, we found a place to park and then she jumped up on top of the little head untill he spit up in the condom. As she was riding me I was grabbing to big handfulls of ass. We foged up the windows. I will pick her up again.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    You guys perusing the streets especially on the south loop should be exxxtra with all the heat there. The city wants to use you, you and you as their poster boys for their efforts to stop street prostitution.

  3. #2742

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67  [View Original Post]
    I made a few passes on SS Wed night and Thursday early AM and did not find anything out that I wanted to pick up. Rain and wind probably didn't help but First time I have not had a good early AM hunt but I had to leave before the best hours.

    Had a number from a girl on the NS. I texted her about 11 PM and no response. Tried calling and phone was off. I went to bed. She wakes up at 3 AM and texts me. I sleep through it. I get up at 6 and check out of the room. I am only 20 minutes or so out of town when she texts me again to say that she is up and available. Damn!

    She will be leaving town on Nov 15 according to her. So if you want to see her before then I would go for it. Now just remember I have not seen this girl and only texted with her.
    Can you pass along the name and #?

  4. #2741
    You guys perusing the streets especially on the south loop should be exxxtra with all the heat there. The city wants to use you, you and you as their poster boys for their efforts to stop street prostitution.

  5. #2740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Dead again

    Did a drive this morning. (Sat) nothing on the SS at all then on L. Saw a WSW forgot her name, thin young about 19 brown hair at about 20th street. Sitting and hoping..well no go her face looked like someone used a razor blade to it. Scarred and scabbed all over. Wow what a shame. She saw me and tried to get me to pull over...are you kidding me her face would make me vomit. These young girls need to get off the crack.

  6. #2739

    Dead it was

    I made a few passes on SS Wed night and Thursday early AM and did not find anything out that I wanted to pick up. Rain and wind probably didn't help but First time I have not had a good early AM hunt but I had to leave before the best hours.

    Had a number from a girl on the NS. I texted her about 11 PM and no response. Tried calling and phone was off. I went to bed. She wakes up at 3 AM and texts me. I sleep through it. I get up at 6 and check out of the room. I am only 20 minutes or so out of town when she texts me again to say that she is up and available. Damn!

    She will be leaving town on Nov 15 according to her. So if you want to see her before then I would go for it. Now just remember I have not seen this girl and only texted with her.

  7. #2738

    Dead it was

    I made a few passes on SS Wed night and Thursday early AM and did not find anything out that I wanted to pick up. Rain and wind probably didn't help but First time I have not had a good early AM hunt but I had to leave before the best hours.

    Had a number from a girl on the NS. I texted her about 11 PM and no response. Tried calling and phone was off. I went to bed.

  8. #2737

    National Sting

    Visiting your town. I was driving down National, not too far from the McDonald's. A young white SW with a light colored knit hat on was walking to a car that stopped on the conner. I drove around to check it out. The guy stopped but was still in the main lane so traffic was honking. The girl did not get in nor did the guy move his car, big mistake. They where still there even though I drove around the block. The girl still did not get in even with the hooking for the blocking cars, then see touches her hat and BOOM. Unmarks come flying in. I don't know where the where watching from. Even a paddy wagon showed up. The WSW the walks away and crosses the National Street. She gets in a dark SUV. Sits in the back. LEO SUV for sure. Then off they go to get the next victim.

  9. #2736

    Katie / Diana

    So I was driving the south loop, LE everywhere I drove. Wasn't going to Stop, but the other brain said " me need lips" So I saw the two on opposite sides of the road.

    Diana and Katie. Both dirty blond hair both 100 lbs. Wet, both a little older. Katie 33 maybe..Diana, 42 Maybe. Went for Katie this time and I did good. Had a great BBBJCIM for .3.

    +.1 because she went the extra mile. Boy from a distance dothey look alike, and when close by they could be sisters.

  10. #2735

    Diane again

    I keep running into her. She was just walking around Linc as her landlord was at her place. She was all smiles when I drove by. She was with a short haired Latina girl. First pickup attempt was messed as a van came in right behind me. But went on north side of Linc and got her. Wasn't really hoping for anything but she had a rain coat with for the little man and let me do mish for the 20. Was quick and easy and then took her home.

    Was then also out LATE last night. Saw some out on Nat and all but lots of LE. One pair of BSWs was cute but I don't try two of them in my car. I think one of you tried though. Also a heavier red head was all over but she didn't pass what I wanted at the moment.
    Last edited by ATW2020; 10-30-13 at 15:54. Reason: typo

  11. #2734
    It sounds like you saw Natasha on the strip. She is a pot head for sure. Similar, but that is not her in the ad on BP.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTonyShow  [View Original Post]
    Did her coat have a brown fur liner on the hood? I saw a girl walking with a black coat that looked high. She was on Lincoln, walking east from 13th. I thought she resembled a girl who list on BP.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...you-21/9284828

  12. #2733

    Ok

    Ok you called me out on this one.

    I was trying to save this one for myself, only trying to let people know good providers are out there, but after seeing her again, I knew it couldn't last.

    The name she gave me the first time was Natasha. Well after our second go around she had to call her dealer in my car and bellered out three other names to her supplier, so who knows?

    I picked her up on Lincoln about 12th ish. She had on a dark jacket with a fuzzy trim around the hood that she had over the top of her head. She is short 5'3 130 nice boobies for her small stature. Her but is juicy and fun to play with. This second time she wouldn't show me her boobies starts bitching I am taking to long, after about 30 seconds. Well if you weren't trying to chew off my third arm things might progress a little faster. Don't touch this and that, DON'T put your finger there. Almost like two different girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by XFactor414  [View Original Post]
    Meh! What kind of crap report is this? Sounds more like you're bragging than actually giving intel. I guess good for you?

  13. #2732

    Brandi

    I found this pic in this thread and it was labeled as Brandi. I'm just wondering if this is the Brandi that I read so much about that seems to frequent G? I'm in love with those breast.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Brandi 6-30-12.jpg
Views:	1269
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	282982

  14. #2731

    Black coat girl

    Quote Originally Posted by RentingLove  [View Original Post]
    I have been picking up girls for about two years looking for a date like I had today.

    Early this morning I took a drive up and down the southern track a few times. It was 27 out I was hoping to see anyone. I was just about to give up and go to work early when I see someone. She is in a heavy jacket so it was a compleate shot in the dark. To my suprise she is a pot head not a crackhead. She gave me the best BJ I have ever had in my life, I have been around the block a few times. No bitching about money no teeth, let me poke and grab anywhere I wanted. I hope to find her again. She could give lessons to these other bitches out on the track on how to make some real money. I wanted to give her a tip but she jumped out of my car to fast.
    Did her coat have a brown fur liner on the hood? I saw a girl walking with a black coat that looked high. She was on Lincoln, walking east from 13th. I thought she resembled a girl who list on BP.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...you-21/9284828

  15. #2730
    Quote Originally Posted by RentingLove  [View Original Post]
    I have been picking up girls for about two years looking for a date like I had today.

    Early this morning I took a drive up and down the southern track a few times. It was 27 out I was hoping to see anyone. I was just about to give up and go to work early when I see someone. She is in a heavy jacket so it was a compleate shot in the dark. To my suprise she is a pot head not a crackhead. She gave me the best BJ I have ever had in my life, I have been around the block a few times. No bitching about money no teeth, let me poke and grab anywhere I wanted. I hope to find her again. She could give lessons to these other bitches out on the track on how to make some real money. I wanted to give her a tip but she jumped out of my car to fast.
    Meh! What kind of crap report is this? Sounds more like you're bragging than actually giving intel. I guess good for you?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape