Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16903
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kiara yesterday morning. She is still having issues with her Grandmother and staying in the city. I sure wish she would get back on the program and give her legs a break. Of course, as always, she is fun to be with and does a great job. She still has the same number so give her a text if you'd like to see her.
    What's wrong with her legs?

  2. #16902

    Boyfriends

    Yesterday when I was waiting for Angie I sent her a text I was not going to wait much longer.

    I finally got tired of waiting and started to leave and her boyfriend came and stopped me.

    He said please don't leave I go get her. That is bad when you have to stop someone from leaving so you can get your fix.

    A long time ago I was on a date with Kristen and her boyfriend kept calling her.

    She told him if he needed it that bad he should go suck a dick himself. I couldn't help laugh.

  3. #16901
    Quote Originally Posted by SmilingFox  [View Original Post]
    NT, you had 2 pussy's. Awh. How sweet, deux chatte de bite, meow.

    Smiling Fox, ;}
    Hahahahahaha. I just haven't found the others yet.

  4. #16900

    Nt, 2.

    NT, you had 2 pussy's. Awh. How sweet, deux chatte de bite, meow.

    Smiling Fox, ;}

  5. #16899

    Nicole

    So, yesterday was payday. Had to work 8 am-4 pm. After work hopped on the bus and headed up to Baltimore to see Nicole. Found her bf. We got some stuff for them to get well and went back to the abando where they're staying. They got well, then the bf left while she and I did the deed in the abando. I lied down on the bed and she started me off with her amazing BBBJ. When I was nice and ready and hard she hopped on for some BBFS reverse cowgirl until I had a nice pop inside her. As always an amazing date.

  6. #16898
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Usually do not let one get into my head like this one did... But yeah I went to see her again. Amazing BBBJ and finished with Mish in my car. Standard tuition. I know I still owe why'all pics of SW Idol Crystal. I got 'them coming. I'll share AmBeRs number for another spinners number. Trusted seniors only. BTW, been checking out that movie site why'all been playing on. Nice work NT. BTW anyone can hook me up with Storms digits?
    I picked up Amber the other day at the circle. Man that girl talks a lot.

  7. #16897

  8. #16896

    Something good

    Here's some more fresh. Definitely needs a fill up when you catch her.http://www.ccptube.com/video/1211/mo-doggying.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0810121142c_0001.jpg‎   0462.jpg‎   P7160042.jpg‎   P7160046.jpg‎   P7160037.jpg‎  


  9. #16895
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Did you check her pulse or did you go with the body was still warm?
    LOL. I didn't check her pulse but the body was definately hot. I hink my pulse is the one needing to be checked.

  10. #16894

    Pulse check

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1214/sl...storm-sex.html

    Posted a lazy video of a sleeping Storm.
    Did you check her pulse or did you go with the body was still warm?

  11. #16893

    Re: AmBeR

    Usually do not let one get into my head like this one did... But yeah I went to see her again. Amazing BBBJ and finished with Mish in my car. Standard tuition. I know I still owe why'all pics of SW Idol Crystal. I got 'them coming. I'll share AmBeRs number for another spinners number. Trusted seniors only. BTW, been checking out that movie site why'all been playing on. Nice work NT. BTW anyone can hook me up with Storms digits?

  12. #16892

    Tuesday Morning rendevous

    Picked up Angie at agreed on spot. Went to nice location where she took a shower. Got down to business and things went well.

    Finish up and take her back to city. Nice looking gal for 30 yo. Long black hair and the closet and curtains match. Few stretch marks on twins from gaining weight and then losing it.

  13. #16891
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637
    Is this the Sarah you saw?
    Yes, that's her! She was feeling under the weather and was in a bad mood but even so, grateful for some company. Yup, she comes across as good people. Darn, I should have dropped her my digits.

  14. #16890

    Sleeping storm

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1214/sl...storm-sex.html

    Posted a lazy video of a sleeping Storm.

  15. #16889

    Cutey pie

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    As the sensei said the girl puts in work and can take a pounding. Just watch the pockets. Got fresh vids up. Enjoy the day gents.
    She's a cutey pie for sure. Me likey long time.

    HC

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape