Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,946 to 24,960 of 32190
-
10-18-13 14:35 #7245Senior Member

Posts: 146It very much helps to be recognized
Even when you visit a new place. I recently visited a new place that wants no reviews. I was expecting (and really felt the need for) a very good massage. I got that. But also got a very nice treat an the end even though I did not recognize the girl. She remembered me from a prior place / visits. So in these times of ultra caution, one thing to remember is that just because others panned a place as a no finish place. If your known (and a reliable good tipper), you will often receive a very pleasant conclusion.
Originally Posted by YmmvAlot
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-13 05:13 #7244Senior Member

Posts: 166Thanks for Running your Ad Here
Guess what, who gives a shit about your 'ample parking'. Take your ad and shove it. You are another upsell Korean-AMP, full of greedy gambling-debt-ridden K-hos.
Take your ad somewhere else.
Originally Posted by Collio2
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-13 22:53 #7243Senior Member

Posts: 36You don't have to believe me
Dude as much money as I make you don't have to believe me but for real AMPs are all great.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-13 10:31 #7242Senior Member

Posts: 81Relax
This is probably a newbie mistake but I was hopeful. I've been seeing signs plugged in the medians for a 49/ hr special for this place so I called for an appointment. First hint: no buzzer in the front, but ok; over the years I've been to a place or two that didn't have one. Second hint: no shower; however, on the phone I asked about TS for which the response was no but there was a shower in the bathroom.
There was an immediate upsell from .49 for the hour to .79 for 1.5 hours. In walks a see-gal from Shanghai with be-cpus, a so-so face and acceptable body. I said ok to the 1.5 hours. The massage wasn't the best I've had but very close.
No roaming was allowed despite a few attempts. Damage: .79 + .25. It was a bit disappointing because I was worked up and looking for something more than just a massage. I'd be interested in knowing if your experience was different.
-
10-15-13 21:42 #7241Senior Member

Posts: 1991Something doesn't smell right
You have 13 posts to your name and every single one is an unqualified positive review of an AMP. In fact, you've given positive reviews to places in Jacksonville, Colorado Springs, Sacramento, Mobile, PG County and Northern VA. And in most of your posts you claim to have received either BJ (including CIM) or FS. Also, in your Sacramento Forum post on 4/23 you claim that it was an account of your very first visit to an AMP. Yet you have five earlier posts detailing other reported AMP visits.
Originally Posted by Collio2
[View Original Post]
Don't know what your game is, but my scammer radar is on high alert and I don't believe a word of any of your posts.
-
10-15-13 11:55 #7240Senior Member

Posts: 36411 on Top Spa
After a visit to several different spas I realized that TOP SPA was one of the better ones. With staffs willing to help you relieve your stress for a good cost. These massage experts high standards massage skill and it will treat you well. In an environment pleasant to be in your comfort is not compromised. They also have ample parking lot. A spa like TOP SPA is not to be ignored. Located in Falls church Come try a visit and you will be surprised.
-
10-12-13 00:19 #7239

Posts: 906Not to fret, my friend. At least you can take solace in never having burned out a 50Hz motor by plugging it into a 60Hz source. Unfortunately, I've got smoke on my fingers.
Originally Posted by YMMV Alot
[View Original Post]
Of course, your analogy also raises a question: Do AMP girls operate at 50Hz or 60Hz?
-
10-09-13 17:57 #7238Banned Member

Posts: 79With appologies to all who mastered electrical engineering (alas I did not)
Roman is very correct with his science. And I regret the inaccuracy of my analogy (and spelling errors)
Originally Posted by Roamin Roman
[View Original Post]
YMMV Alot
-
10-09-13 01:23 #7237

Posts: 906The nerd in me has to reply.
Originally Posted by YMMV Alot
[View Original Post]
It's actually like a 50Hz clock run at 60Hz. (This will cause the clock to run faster.) A 60Hz clock run at 50Hz will run slower.
Sorry, my friend, I just couldn't resist. So, call me a nerd.
Otherwise, cheers to a standup guy.
R:R
-
10-07-13 22:10 #7236Senior Member

Posts: 6650 min Hr.
Just like the policies at most psychotherapists I've heard of.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-13 13:41 #7235Senior Member

Posts: 67Mei
I have visited Mei a couple times, and had a different K-Girl each time, both younger than most KAMPs. Clean, stand-up shower rinse and no noticeable smell from cooking (or heating up) Korean food. Both times, the girls were answering the phone, and one left the room twice.
Originally Posted by The Nub
[View Original Post]
One gave a decent massage, the other seemed to be new to the business (but pleasant). Both cases the standard NoVA. Nice providers, but too disruptive for me without a mama-san.
-
10-06-13 21:33 #7234Banned Member

Posts: 79A 60Hz clock run at 50Hz. Shortening of time
I have regretfully noted the 50-minute rule at the new city. And although I like the place and the providers, I think (at least for now) , I will take my custom elsewhere.
Perhaps the manager will notice. The hobby is enjoyable, but not inexpensive. And with furloughs or just the expenses of life, if 50 minutes = hour, the $80 should = $67.
FWIW. I visited last week. Had another enjoyable appointment with Nichole who is CMT-quality with great hands. I was frustrated only by again being shortened on time, but if you visit perhaps.
YMMC Alot
-
10-06-13 16:32 #7233Senior Member

Posts: 335The 50min hr
June at City told me you get 50 min for the hr and 25min for the half (when I told her I got shorted there last time)
Originally Posted by OneHitWonders
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-13 11:29 #7232Senior Member

Posts: 912This has been my experience with the Korean AMPs. Friggin greedy. They want more money for less work.
Originally Posted by Harley Dude 29
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-13 09:17 #7231Senior Member

Posts: 172Smile. Chantilly
Stopped by Smile to see if any good treats. Drew Kimmy. TS was ok, but not much cleaning of key areas even with encouragement. Decent massage but she was very good at staying out of reach. Decent HE but nothing more. Bad part of visit was her actions on her tip. She was not happy with the standard $40 and threw it on the table and escorted me to the door with no talk or anything. Wold not go back nor recommend. Maybe she will learn some day that normal actions get normal pay and no more.











Reply With Quote






