Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Photos (No CookyJar Photos)

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1173
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #978

    Nay Nay

    I found Nay Nay last week. She was walking toward the K on a side street when I was driving by and she flashed her pretty smile. I circled around the block and she was still there.

    She is small and extremely flexible. Her personality is sweet and friendly. She sucks and can fuck with the best of them, making all the right moves and sounds.

    I'll definitely repeat with Nay Nay.

    Capt. QuickDraw.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nay Nay 71.jpg‎   Nay Nay 72.jpg‎   Nay Nay 74.jpg‎   Nay Nay 73.jpg‎   Nay Nay 78.jpg‎  

    Nay Nay 86.jpg‎   Nay Nay 91.jpg‎   Nay Nay 99.jpg‎   Nay Nay 97.jpg‎   Nay Nay 96.jpg‎  


  2. #977
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Hawk  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a prostate rub?

    After just turning 55 and the climax getting more difficult to achieve maybe you could just say it to help us all.
    I could start listing every kink that has gotten someone off just to help us all. If I say I need a billy club crammed up my ass, are you going to try it? Probably not. So you really have no need to know what works for me. Pick an option and try it, prostrate, nipple play, etc, until you find what works for you.

    Ok so we can move on, I'll tell you. She stares soulfully into my eyes and tells me she loves me. Keep in mind, YMMV. What girls are willing to do for me, they might not do for you, because I am such a charming fucker, LOL.

  3. #976

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Miami Boy  [View Original Post]
    Hey Let's not make this about me and my perverted kinks. It's about a great provider going the extra mile.

    I forgot to get Katie's new cell number so no more pms asking of it.
    Maybe a prostate rub?

    After just turning 55 and the climax getting more difficult to achieve maybe you could just say it to help us all.

  4. #975
    Hey Let's not make this about me and my perverted kinks. It's about a great provider going the extra mile.

    I forgot to get Katie's new cell number so no more pms asking of it.

  5. #974
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami Boy  [View Original Post]
    T was the name she gave me. Asked her twice to be sure. Found her sitting near the Dunkin Donuts on Alleganey about 9 am. Petite, cute face, wavy reddish brown hair. BBBJ, average skills, nothing to brag about. Almost puked in my rental as she was opening the door to spit. Absolutely no personality at all. On drive to and from my spot, I don't think she said ten words. Got the feeling she really hates what she does. I prefer a more talkative date to see if I might want to spend more time with them. If you don't and just need a quick place bust, the price is right. Will not repeat.

    Lauren. Stays around Cambriea but can be found from Tioga to Huntingdon. Easy to spot due to shoulder to elbow scar. My last date was a car BBBJ and went ok so opted for a FS hotel date. Wish I didn't. Could have spent the night with my new atf, who I won't be reviewing for a while. Ya she's that good. Back to Lauren. She talks a good game how she will pretty much rock your world. At the hotel she goes into the john for a few hours. When I finally get her in bed, to say she was a cold fish would be a complement. If I got a slab of beef, it would have been a better fuck. I could not get her back to Kensington fast enough. I was a gentleman and allowed her to use the shower before taking her back. Will not repeat.

    Elissa / Alish. Long, brunet hair and some meat on her bones, whose pics are on the site, is back after a 6 month vacation. Not GFE but a good date and a great personality. Would repeat.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...walker-Photos-%28No-CookyJar-Photos%29&p=1456305#post1456305.

    Michelle. Cute slim, blond. GFE, tries to please. Very small breasts, Ass looks good but feels boney when you grab it. Does try to get a lot during negotiations but will bargain depending on her health at the time. Have dated her a few times and always satisfied. She does try to get you to buy her food and stuff. Thinks an atm card equals unlimited fundage. Probably will repeat.

    Attachment 276930

    Platinum Katie. SO much I want to say about this one, I don't know where to start. She was off the streets for a while, doing the peep show thing, but is back now. I have meet some ugly girls with sugar daddies. I am amazed that no one has run away with this girl yet. She is a very cute, freckled, about 21 yr old, charming young lady. She looks out of place on the street but would fit in as a cheerleader on any campus. She does not do greek but is a great kisser and you can take her to any fine restaurant or museum. Serious eye candy. I had not seen Katie in about a year and was pleasantly surprised to see her but was low on cash so had to go for just a very good BBBJ (spit) , with her it was always a hotel date. At 65 and 250 lbs, I am not in the best of health so I sometimes have difficulty gettin it done. There is a little thing I like girls to do which usually help. Many girls have no problem doing it during FS but not for the price of a BJ. Even though I had not seen Katie in a long time, not only did she remember but did it without my asking. Not alot of girls that look that good, give service like that. Keep in mind, she is pretty and knows it so she can get a little bit more than the average hood rat, but she is worth it. Where else is an old fart going to fuck a cheerleader type?
    So what is that little thing the girls do that will help?

  6. #973

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCgrounds  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Platinum Katie would be highly appreciated.
    I heard she also dances in Penthouse every Friday and Saturday. I have no clue if this is true or not.

  7. #972
    Any info on Platinum Katie would be highly appreciated.

  8. #971
    A word to the wise. Platinum Katie is a diamond but she also likes the finer things like diamonds so protect your jewels. She has learned how to use her incredible looks to her advantage. It's very sad what a bad habit can do to a great girl. That's all IMHO, but firsthand. Would I date her again, I guess it depends what head does the thinking!

    Quote Originally Posted by Miami Boy  [View Original Post]
    T was the name she gave me. Asked her twice to be sure. Found her sitting near the Dunkin Donuts on Alleganey about 9 am. Petite, cute face, wavy reddish brown hair. BBBJ, average skills, nothing to brag about. Almost puked in my rental as she was opening the door to spit. Absolutely no personality at all. On drive to and from my spot, I don't think she said ten words. Got the feeling she really hates what she does. I prefer a more talkative date to see if I might want to spend more time with them. If you don't and just need a quick place bust, the price is right. Will not repeat.

    Lauren. Stays around Cambriea but can be found from Tioga to Huntingdon. Easy to spot due to shoulder to elbow scar. My last date was a car BBBJ and went ok so opted for a FS hotel date. Wish I didn't. Could have spent the night with my new atf, who I won't be reviewing for a while. Ya she's that good. Back to Lauren. She talks a good game how she will pretty much rock your world. At the hotel she goes into the john for a few hours. When I finally get her in bed, to say she was a cold fish would be a complement. If I got a slab of beef, it would have been a better fuck. I could not get her back to Kensington fast enough. I was a gentleman and allowed her to use the shower before taking her back. Will not repeat.

    Elissa / Alish. Long, brunet hair and some meat on her bones, whose pics are on the site, is back after a 6 month vacation. Not GFE but a good date and a great personality. Would repeat.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...walker-Photos-%28No-CookyJar-Photos%29&p=1456305#post1456305.

    Michelle. Cute slim, blond. GFE, tries to please. Very small breasts, Ass looks good but feels boney when you grab it. Does try to get a lot during negotiations but will bargain depending on her health at the time. Have dated her a few times and always satisfied. She does try to get you to buy her food and stuff. Thinks an atm card equals unlimited fundage. Probably will repeat.

    Attachment 276930

    Platinum Katie. SO much I want to say about this one, I don't know where to start. She was off the streets for a while, doing the peep show thing, but is back now. I have meet some ugly girls with sugar daddies. I am amazed that no one has run away with this girl yet. She is a very cute, freckled, about 21 yr old, charming young lady. She looks out of place on the street but would fit in as a cheerleader on any campus. She does not do greek but is a great kisser and you can take her to any fine restaurant or museum. Serious eye candy. I had not seen Katie in about a year and was pleasantly surprised to see her but was low on cash so had to go for just a very good BBBJ (spit) , with her it was always a hotel date. At 65 and 250 lbs, I am not in the best of health so I sometimes have difficulty gettin it done. There is a little thing I like girls to do which usually help. Many girls have no problem doing it during FS but not for the price of a BJ. Even though I had not seen Katie in a long time, not only did she remember but did it without my asking. Not alot of girls that look that good, give service like that. Keep in mind, she is pretty and knows it so she can get a little bit more than the average hood rat, but she is worth it. Where else is an old fart going to fuck a cheerleader type?

  9. #970

    A few over due reviews

    T was the name she gave me. Asked her twice to be sure. Found her sitting near the Dunkin Donuts on Alleganey about 9 am. Petite, cute face, wavy reddish brown hair. BBBJ, average skills, nothing to brag about. Almost puked in my rental as she was opening the door to spit. Absolutely no personality at all. On drive to and from my spot, I don't think she said ten words. Got the feeling she really hates what she does. I prefer a more talkative date to see if I might want to spend more time with them. If you don't and just need a quick place bust, the price is right. Will not repeat.

    Lauren. Stays around Cambriea but can be found from Tioga to Huntingdon. Easy to spot due to shoulder to elbow scar. My last date was a car BBBJ and went ok so opted for a FS hotel date. Wish I didn't. Could have spent the night with my new atf, who I won't be reviewing for a while. Ya she's that good. Back to Lauren. She talks a good game how she will pretty much rock your world. At the hotel she goes into the john for a few hours. When I finally get her in bed, to say she was a cold fish would be a complement. If I got a slab of beef, it would have been a better fuck. I could not get her back to Kensington fast enough. I was a gentleman and allowed her to use the shower before taking her back. Will not repeat.

    Elissa / Alish. Long, brunet hair and some meat on her bones, whose pics are on the site, is back after a 6 month vacation. Not GFE but a good date and a great personality. Would repeat.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5058-Streetwalker-Photos-%28No-CookyJar-Photos%29&p=1456305#post1456305

    Michelle. Cute slim, blond. GFE, tries to please. Very small breasts, Ass looks good but feels boney when you grab it. Does try to get a lot during negotiations but will bargain depending on her health at the time. Have dated her a few times and always satisfied. She does try to get you to buy her food and stuff. Thinks an atm card equals unlimited fundage. Probably will repeat.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-04-13 15.45.36.jpg
Views:	1718
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	276930
    Platinum Katie. SO much I want to say about this one, I don't know where to start. She was off the streets for a while, doing the peep show thing, but is back now. I have meet some ugly girls with sugar daddies. I am amazed that no one has run away with this girl yet. She is a very cute, freckled, about 21 yr old, charming young lady. She looks out of place on the street but would fit in as a cheerleader on any campus. She does not do greek but is a great kisser and you can take her to any fine restaurant or museum. Serious eye candy. I had not seen Katie in about a year and was pleasantly surprised to see her but was low on cash so had to go for just a very good BBBJ (spit) , with her it was always a hotel date. At 65 and 250 lbs, I am not in the best of health so I sometimes have difficulty gettin it done. There is a little thing I like girls to do which usually help. Many girls have no problem doing it during FS but not for the price of a BJ. Even though I had not seen Katie in a long time, not only did she remember but did it without my asking. Not alot of girls that look that good, give service like that. Keep in mind, she is pretty and knows it so she can get a little bit more than the average hood rat, but she is worth it. Where else is an old fart going to fuck a cheerleader type?

  10. #969

    Correction

    Just to add to my last post, the last sentence was supposed to say that I was not at all comfortable with parking in such a highly visible and busy place.

  11. #968

    Angie is around

    I had a very good FS date with Angie (link to report with pic) . `Nuff said. [CJ knew her as McKenzie link to report with pix) .]

  12. #967

    New personality

    She's not a decoy, I met with her yesterday. She's Russian, and her accent definitely works for her. I saw her the day before but she was gone by the time I circled back around. Anyway, she was very attractive, her body may be the nicest I've seen on the ave and she certainly didn't look like she belonged there. She was very pleasant, but definitely in a rush. She had me pull over right on pike and said no one would notice because they'd never expect it. Huge risk. Moments before I picked her up I saw her fighting with her boyfriend or whatever, and I saw him waking down the street towards us just as she was getting out of my car. The service itself was good, she knew what she was doing, and like I said, she's super attractive. I was not at all see.

  13. #966

    More new personality

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic10  [View Original Post]
    She is too hot to be on the Ave; could she be a decoy?
    I got out of the car to talk with her. She was talking on her cell phone about meeting up near the (Castor) fire station. Her voice is harsh and loud. She met a casually dressed man, and they walked south. She seemed too nervous and not confident enough to be a decoy, although there is always the danger that she could be part of some fairly nasty crew.

  14. #965

    No Bull

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenbenz  [View Original Post]
    I saw this lady at Pike St (the former No Bull car dealer). Besides her being gorgeous, the way she was dressed stood out. Does anyone know her?

    Attachment 268842

    Attachment 268843
    She is to hot to be on the Ave; could she be a decoy?

    If anyone has info on her please share.

    If no one has any info on this one I would stay clear; just to be safe.

    Be careful out there.

  15. #964

    New personality

    I saw this lady at Pike St (the former No Bull car dealer). Besides her being gorgeous, the way she was dressed stood out. Does anyone know her?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Kens13Aug14a.jpg
Views:	3138
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	268842

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Kens13Aug14b.jpg
Views:	2098
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	268843

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape