Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,746 to 44,760 of 61441
-
10-10-13 13:05 #16696Senior Member

Posts: 312Agreed
I believe over paying S / Ws just fucks the market up in that particular area. They will expect that from every monger, its like real estate you just have to have common sense. Feel out the market and pay the going price. Its as simple as that! Happy hunting fellow mongers!
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-13 10:53 #16695Senior Member

Posts: 530Sage mongering advice
And to think in the not so distant past I was ridden by Shitty for giving a SW. 35 plus a small tip for BBBJCIM! Our brother Cls9637 has it correct again, financial arrangements should be between you and your companion, pay what you want and have fun with her.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-13 10:30 #16694Senior Member

Posts: 579Clean out your in box Mr. Park.
Originally Posted by Kim Park
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-13 10:17 #16693Senior Member

Posts: 1322Deep pockets
Whoa, $120+ clams. Think they see you coming! BTW, I've got a rowhouse in Curtis Bay for sale. 300K to the first monger. It's all about location, location, location. EZ access to the street urchants!
-
10-10-13 09:44 #16692Regular Member

Posts: 11[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-10-13 07:17 #16691Senior Member

Posts: 312True in some cases
I just don't believe in over paying for services of any kind, plus over inflating the market does no one any good, weather you have deep pockets or not, do you know how people with real money keep it? They watch other people over spend their money. And than come in for the killer discount. Just my opinion dudes. Peace and happy hunting to all!
Originally Posted by Xdoeus
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-13 05:51 #16690Senior Member

Posts: 1788
Originally Posted by JoeCool1983
[View Original Post]
This is what I've been saying for a long, long time. Debates such as this are the reason I NEVER disclose on here the financial arrangements I make with any girls. I'll pay what I'm comfortable with and what I think she deserves and it's entirely between us.
Originally Posted by Xdoeus
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-13 05:43 #16689Senior Member

Posts: 1788Jackii
Thanks, and you're welcome.
Originally Posted by Rizalboy
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-13 02:21 #16688Regular Member

Posts: 19This attitude does not equate to being a real dude. I'm from the school of thought where you pay a man according to his work.
Originally Posted by Mr Candie
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-13 00:55 #16687Senior Member

Posts: 229You know what, I don't think $120 is too much either. I have a regular girl I see that I usually pay $100 a date. Sometimes I'll be short, I'll have like $50, and I just give her extra next date. I've given her $150-$200 before. To each his own. Pay what you feel comfortable paying and what you think the lady deserves. Not what someone else tells you you should be paying. If you really like the lady and she treats you well and think she's extra special, there's no shame in treating her well monetarily.
Originally Posted by Whitt
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-13 23:37 #16686Senior Member

Posts: 312Smart choice
Sound like a set up to me, just my humble opinion but it sounds like. 100 Sarah is up to her old tricks again! And dude I know this girl you were being set up, ask others on the forum about this tactic, no girl on this forum is worth. 300 no fucking way.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-13 23:23 #16685Senior Member

Posts: 312Sounds like $100 sarah
Dude it cost a hamilton this time. But the next time. It will be the real hustle, I know this girl there will be a need for upfront meds & tools next time, and that will cost at least a ben franklin also she lives in the 3 garden village apartments with her boyfriend, she bleeds her dates slow and dry. So you have been giving fair warning. SpermGUN42.
Originally Posted by SpermGun42
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-13 23:17 #16684Banned Member

Posts: 1312Exactly
BQ I came across her and posted a report in the non pro thread she winter me 300 beans the first time we hook and 150 after that I talked her down after that now she hits and asks am I available and yes she offered me the two girl deal 100 beans each I'm not jumping on it because I think it's a waste of time something tells me that she would be a disappointment
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-13 22:44 #16683Senior Member

Posts: 512Yeah
I saw her a while back. Only offered CBJ which I hate. She did ok with it but I can't pop in a rubber in my car (never works). She wanted way too much from the beginning, talked down to 30 and went with it. I can say I had a goth chick *crosses it off the list*
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
BQ22
-
10-09-13 22:39 #16682Senior Member

Posts: 312Michele / her cousin
Theres is no way I am pay$120 for street talent. I can get a three way all nite for that price. This is east baltimore not a high end place with smoking hot girls, that will cater to your every whim. Without nodding out every five minutes. Been there done that. Will not happen again. Also not much communication is needed when you are dealing with girls for cash. They get the message loud and clear. Beleive me. Deaf or not. Sorry just being real dude. Next time just save your cash.
Originally Posted by Whitt
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




