Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,976 to 24,990 of 32205
-
10-05-13 17:25 #7230Senior Member

Posts: 434Coco is late 20's / early 30's with long hair. Cici is the older lady with even longer hair.
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-13 10:09 #7229Senior Member

Posts: 1959Is Coco the long haired Chinese gal? If so, what is on the menu. PM is fine.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
PC out
-
10-04-13 14:11 #7228Senior Member

Posts: 434Coco is back at Swan. Hands down the hottest Chinese provider around.
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-13 10:43 #7227Senior Member

Posts: 1959Loudoun places
Any of you fine gentleman come across anything to write home about lately?
Looking for another diamond in the rough.
PC out
-
10-02-13 13:52 #7226Senior Member

Posts: 335June at City
Saw June this weekend decent massage, and HE with digit, she went deep.
Originally Posted by Skirite Hound
[View Original Post]
I'd do it again.
-
10-01-13 15:17 #7225Senior Member

Posts: 1959Sunny, nothing like SGV for Asian holes LOL.
Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills
[View Original Post]
PC out
-
10-01-13 03:14 #7224

Posts: 906Well, depending on your tastes at lunch, I guess these items might be on the menu.
Originally Posted by Krakatoa
[View Original Post]
(See Xnyong's post, just above. Happy dining, and all that jizz. I mean, jazz.)
R:R
-
09-30-13 22:48 #7223Senior Member

Posts: 205Alexandria recommendations?
I usually frequent MoCo, Jessup or Greenbelt but I will find myself in Alexandria this weekend. I see a ton of places advertising on CL but I have no idea which are worth visiting. Can anyone help a brother out?
Thanks.
-
09-30-13 14:01 #7222Senior Member

Posts: 377Getting really bad
If experienced old timers like RF have problems, it seems to reinforce my decision to do a lot less exploring than I used to - especially of KAMPs, at least when stuck here in DC / NOVA. I have a regular here, do a few CAMPs and do more while out traveling. What a pain when you can't even count on the KAMPs for a basic NOVA finish, even given a $80 door fee. Sucks! As PC would say. I wish I was back in SoCal. My first house was in the heart of San Gabriel Valley. Home of asian value.
Originally Posted by Randy Farang
[View Original Post]
Last edited by MrSunnyHills; 09-30-13 at 14:03. Reason: grammar
-
09-30-13 10:19 #7221Regular Member

Posts: 11Prince. YMMV
Ok so I went back here Thursday since my last trip was so much fun. Nice therapist, but very mechanical and standard finish, so looks like my friends that said I must have gotten a rare one were right, this was not anywhere close to my last trip.
-
09-29-13 09:24 #7220Senior Member

Posts: 42City Therapy
June, from M&M in Franconia, has moved to this new place in Springfield. It's tucked away behind the Air Plus air conditioning business. You can't see it from Old Keene Mill Road. It's decent, with a table shower. June is a good provider, but you can distract her by getting her talking too much. The massage suffers in that case. That's one advantage of providers that don't speak English.
-
09-29-13 00:13 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 36Sawatdee Thai Spa
Went to the new Sawatdee Thai Spa on Gallows Road, they have been open about a month now.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...096182288.html
I saw Dede for the 90 minute grand opening special, a great straight massage with no extras. KK is one of the partners and she she used to offer "smiles" at the end as an independent. No extras but it was a great massage.
-
09-28-13 08:31 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 136Mei
Stopped by for therapy and I was greeted by my therapist at the door. Tiny k-girl, under 5", I'd put her around 30, looked kind of cute. Massage was medium pressure, average for an AMP. I guess mamasan was out, because my therapist seemed to be in charge of the phone, she walked out twice during my session to answer the phone. She was very apologetic. After the flip an ok therapy, decent technique and I was left stress free. I roamed UTC up north, and UTC lightly on the rear.
Overall it was an average session, nothing to rave about. But the therapist was kind of cute and younger than most. Total damage 0. 8 + 0. 4
-
09-28-13 00:44 #7217Banned Member

Posts: 79New cities, new friends
I stopped today and paid MMS for the hour. She subsequently introduced me to Nichole. It was a very busy day for them, but I was not rushed at all.
Nichole is a fine MT (over 35, pleasant in all aspects).
The first part of the massage was on the TS. I truly enjoy the hot water and the smoothness of the firm massage strokes.
No back-walking in the room (OK with me) , but a good, therapeutic Swedish massage (as requested).
I liked Nichole and consider this a massage experience I want to repeat, but as is true in most things.
YMMV Alot
-
09-27-13 23:04 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 81Vip
I haven't found any reports for this place close to silver. K MMS but C provider (s). The first time I went, I got a 40-ish Chinese MILF from Bejiing. I paid. 8 for the hour and in-and-out in 30 minutes. She said she was tired and promised the full hour next time.
On the second visit, the first one I met wasn't there. I got another 40-ish Chinese from Shanghai with a nice body but not so great face. She was definitely more playful than the first one. I paid. 8 for the hour and in-and-out in 45 minutes. Both times were a thorough TS and standard NOVA. Not sure I'd repeat but only because I was shorted both times and I was really interested in getting a good massage. I think if I brought up the shortened time, they'd give me the full hour but I didn't want to push it.











Reply With Quote






