Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,941 to 44,955 of 61438
-
09-29-13 08:03 #16498Senior Member

Posts: 229Thank you. You're a cool dude
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-13 07:57 #16497Senior Member

Posts: 2419Happy for you son.
Originally Posted by JoeCool1983
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-13 03:42 #16496Senior Member

Posts: 229Definitely a nice place to have your dick. I just got home from having my dick in that sweet young thing myself.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-13 03:38 #16495Senior Member

Posts: 229Nicole
So, just got back from a date with Nicole. Was feeling a little stressed after work. Needed a release. Picked her up and went to our spot. Started off with her amazing BBBJ. When I was nice and ready and hard she hopped on for BBFS, reverse cowgirl until I popped inside. Another amazing date. She's always so amazingly wet whenever we date.
-
09-29-13 01:11 #16494Senior Member

Posts: 279Jessica on Wilkens Avenue
Jessica on Wilkens Avenue giving up all her brains to me. One of the best BBBJs on Wilkens Avenue at work.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/960/jes...ns-avenue.html
-
09-28-13 22:51 #16493Senior Member

Posts: 1292Yeah, she does look hot.
Good pick bro.
Joe.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-13 11:39 #16492Senior Member

Posts: 232Sheena?
[/QUOTE]The photo on the far right is Sheena? Man, she's hot!
Originally Posted by BMoreMike00
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-13 09:54 #16491Senior Member

Posts: 530I scooped this one at Fulton. She has "Angel" tat trampstamp and another name tattooed above her puss. Fairly attractive but has some pit scars on her cheeks from acne. Very thin but with still has decent size tits with really nice nipples that are very responsive to tongue treatment. I am still amazed at how tight the vag was on this one, unbelievable that an adult woman is built so small and tight. She took the pounding pretty well though and worked hard to make sure I had a good time. She got a pretty heavy habit though and really needs to eat more mash potatoes with gravy and put on some weight.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
I don't know Angie, Strawberry but I think we are talking about the same gal. She asked to use my phone to call her BF but ended up calling her medicine man instead even though I asked her not to use my phone to do that.
-
09-28-13 09:06 #16490Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kat
The lady can swallow the woodrow, and her ass is like cotton candy. I haven't talked her into twerking yet, but that shape is ridiculous.
-
09-28-13 09:02 #16489Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kat
Here's some from the always fun Kat.
-
09-28-13 09:00 #16488Senior Member

Posts: 71Leah Pt 2
Saw Leah again last night. She came to my room. No problems whatsoever. Up for anything. Not even a hint that she was considering stealing anything. Of course I had the room very hooker-proof before having her in there, but still. Apparently she gets told about anything that goes on here, as I was given her side of the "camera" story without even asking for it, LOL. I would definitely repeat with her. (I think this post should officially make me a senior, wheee).
-
09-28-13 08:27 #16487Senior Member

Posts: 2344Tall dsrk haired Angel
I think I have dated this SW a few times but I am not sure, the one I am thinking of usally hangs out around S Gilmore by the Hanna Market and south Parrish. If it's the same one, she told me she used to be engaged to Angies old boyfriend. Angies street name is strawberry
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-13 07:10 #16486Forum Advertiser

Posts: 77Dead
I was in the area yesterday so I decided to drive threw town. (Wilkins & Washington Bld) & I realized it was dead out! I think I may have seen 2 girls & that was by the circle. Is there a reason there are so few girls out?
-
09-28-13 02:52 #16485Senior Member

Posts: 2419Thoroughly, for almost 2 years now, off and on. We don't hang out like we used to; especially after I gave Joe the number. Hhhhaaaha
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-13 02:48 #16484Senior Member

Posts: 2419Almost 2 years now, off and on. We don't hang out like we used to; especially after I gave Joe the number. Hhhhaaaha
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




