Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 8022
-
09-27-13 01:39 #387Senior Member

Posts: 374[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-26-13 22:46 #386Senior Member

Posts: 45Alessiabanks on humaniplex
Alessia is one of the only truly genuine ladies on the board. Most of the girls are "pretenders" who pretend to be a certain type of person when in fact they are complete bitches in real life and it shows through sometimes when they are in a irritable mood. Alessia, on the other hand, is a truly genuine and down to earth person. She is honest, open and great to be around. Her rates are very very reasonable and she is eager to please. I highly recommend her. I have seen 40+ HX girls and I would say she is easily the best in terms of attitude and service and in the Top 10 in terms of looks as well.
L: F:8 Very pretty face, nice big eyes, nice cheeks and great breath (not a smoker) B: 8. 5 Nice breasts 36c nice ass and very good hygiene
A: 9. 5 Very genuine, eager to please and into it.
S: DFK was awesome, kissed tongue to tongue and bit my lips. BBJ was great with some deepthroat and ball licking and she even went down to do some rimming which was nice. We did cowgirl, missionary and then cowgirl anal and doggie anal. I finished in her mouth.
E: 140 hh.
R: I would like to but never had a chance to. I think every guy should try her out.
www.humaniplex.com/profiles/alessiabanks
-
09-26-13 22:32 #385Senior Member

Posts: 45Pure-beauty
#31 Pure-beauty Girl #29.
L:9 Face 9 Body 9 She has a good looking face and body, tits are a bit small though and.
A: 8 (friendly and cheerful) SHE WAS DRUNK AND WASTED when I saw her, thought service was still good I found this a bit offputting.
S: 9 (DFK (very nice and sensual) , bbj (above average, good spit and suction some deepthroat) , DATY (average taste, smell, very tight thoughh) pussy is tight. Ass nice and firm and breasts 36c beautiful naturals. CIM (very nice as not in menu)
E: 180 hhr plus 15 for parking.
R: No due to being drunk, She is a girl and not a woman as she is immature enough to get drunk during appointments.
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PURE-BEAUTY
-
09-26-13 19:47 #384Senior Member

Posts: 45Chavez
Www.humaniplex.com/profiles/chavez
Originally Posted by Cloud5162
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-13 14:12 #383Senior Member

Posts: 200Nikki QT
Does she visit OC often? Looks like she's listed from Vegas. Wouldn't mind setting something up with her.
Originally Posted by Robert Palli
[View Original Post]
-Woodyee
-
09-26-13 13:50 #382Senior Member

Posts: 56Hx link
Do you have the link to her hx profile? I'm too dumb and I can't find it on hx.
Originally Posted by Robert Palli
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-13 13:43 #381Senior Member

Posts: 126I would've done the same in your shoes. Just PM the provider in question and explain what happened and be courteous. If she accepts it then nice and dandy. If not don't get hung up about it, lots of fish in the hx sea.
Originally Posted by Walker Ranger
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-13 13:35 #380Senior Member

Posts: 126The reputable ones do (although the faces are usually heavily blurred ). AsianDreamGirls, AsianPrincesses, AsianHealth, AsianSports, AsianWorld are the ones I've tried and have been satisfied with the quality of their girls visually speaking.
Originally Posted by WHM69
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-13 12:37 #379Senior Member

Posts: 45Name the Girl
Move on, she is obviously not at all concerned with your safety. I would suggest putting her name here so we all know to avoid her as it is very unsafe to suggest you go into a place when cops are outside. She obviously had no regard for your safety.
Originally Posted by Walker Ranger
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-13 11:20 #378Senior Member

Posts: 186Are the pictures accurate with those asian places? I don't mean an accurate representation, but the actual girl? There's about 4 or 5 of them on HX, and they generally have positive network feedback, but I'm not sure if I trust it.
Originally Posted by Plastique
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-13 03:23 #377Senior Member

Posts: 126Azndreamgirls
Azndreamgirls and its sister agency tend to be more hit and miss than the IOA agencies, but they do have a few gems. They've got Hannah who is probably my second favorite Asian HX girl.
Originally Posted by Robert Palli
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-13 02:03 #376Regular Member

Posts: 1Question for more experienced mongers
So I set up a date for 8:30pm with a level 3. Destination is a lower tier motel chain. When I get there. 2 cop cars with lights blazing in the parking lot. All I keep thinking about is the whole "be safe" motto and I bail. I text her about LOE in parking lot and she then text bombs me and calls me saying I'm a douche etc, etc, etc. What would you guys had done, and should I just move on or try to salvage this provider.
-
09-26-13 01:26 #375Senior Member

Posts: 45Nikki_qt
LASER.
L: F:8. 5 without makeup, probably 9. 5 with makeup based on photos.
Body: again 8. 5 without tan, probably 9 with tan, wearing casual tshirt and panties, not the sexy getups in photos but still not bad.
A:9 very friendly accomodating cheerful nice.
S: 9 lfk CBJ fov cg missionary doggie. Nice ass and nice breasts.
E:100 15 min (got 20)
R: maybe no because I like variety.
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/NIKKI_QT
-
09-26-13 00:17 #374Senior Member

Posts: 157Well YMMV for Kendal. When I went to see her. She is full blown GFE. Lots of DFK, great BBBJ with NO teeth. For bolt ons I enjoyed them alot. Love how she dresses up for me on many occasions. She's in school so that's why she isn't available except for her few regulars she still see.
Originally Posted by Robert Palli
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-13 23:58 #373Senior Member

Posts: 45Azndreamgirls what a waste with crystal
#68 61th girl $11913 9/16/2013 1:00 pm Crystal from azndreamgirls.
The booker is very ridiculous, talks in a low voice so I couldn't even hear him.
L: F8 B7 Face is good she has big eyes and nice smile and soft cheeks but is a smoker and I could smell it. Body is ok with 36cc nice tits and nice ass but 5-10 lbs extra in the midsection. A 6 She is friendly but interested in finishing and didn't rim until I asked her and it was covered rimming too and didn't dfk until I initiated in missionary. Kind of going through the motions not into it. S 6 overall Tongue bath was good 8/10 kissed my legs and ass and back and I was excited but it went downhill from there. BBJ 6/10 average at best very short and no dt didn't let me touch her head or even back to attempt more suction and dt. Kind of like white girl service. CG terrible can't ride at all. Missionary ok with being doing all the work and brief dfk I initiated. Doggie good with nice ass and tits but seriously not into it at all. Also no DATY because she lubed up and I didn't want to go down on that. E 180 hh pretty expensive.
R HELL NO I will never go to a non IOA place again.
www.humaniplex.com/profiles/azndreamgirls











Reply With Quote




