Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 19,006 to 19,020 of 23659
-
09-23-13 17:56 #4654Senior Member

Posts: 211CL Update
I made a post on CL a couple weeks ago. I didn't get many responses, but already I've had one POTF experience and getting some encouraging nibbles from another baby. A lot of times this game seems awfully hard, but then there are days where it's ridiculously easy. I will definitely enjoy these easy days because we know they won't last long.
-
09-23-13 17:52 #4653Senior Member

Posts: 211Charlotte, NC
Pay for a month of SA, then join SD4ME with a gift card with a minimal amount on it. It should take them a few weeks to catch the mistake, but in the meantime you get "free" access to all the babies on there. That way you get to write all the babies on both sites.
Originally Posted by KingGreg
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-13 17:48 #4652Senior Member

Posts: 526Wow. Unbelievable CL find!
I know I spoke about her very recently. We had a M&G today. I was supposed to spend the entire morning and afternoon with MsLilMama, but her GF caused some schedule complications. So since I had the extra time, I schedule a M&G with the first of the CL responses. She's 21 a senior in college and she has curves and hips in all the right places. We are going to call her MsThickNess. I'm including a pic to highlight this unbelievable find.
She's never done this before and of course has no value of her actual worth. She was fun, sexy, flirty, lively, easy to talk to and completely down with giving this a shot. She was so relieved when I said, I get the feeling you want this to seem more like a BF / GF relationship other than a SB / SD relationship. So I threw in there,"yeah just like a boyfriend who helps out with expenses and is always trying to screw ya brains out.", she got a great laugh out of that and said "Exactly!". Initially she needs money for tuition, so the next 4 dates will be $.25 to get the tuition amount. After that, it will be whatever I decide. I told her between $400-$800 a month, meeting twice a week. Only bummer is that she does not have her own place and car. But she has free time to travel and is willing to rides trains and buses to meet me. We had some great making out at the end of the M&G and we'll be getting this relationship consumated on Thursday with a rousing Tiggabounce session. Since she has the time, we'll do a full date. Dinner, dessert and in-room movie and hopefully a few orgasms by both.
So looks like I'll keep around MsLilMama (28)
as the close one who I can only see after 9:00 during the week and has her own place (more couch sex, LOL) and MsThickness (21) for the out and about fun and travel.
CL is not always the greatest, but I love the idea of women replying and letting me be the one to choose for a change. This time around I had 5 choices before my ad was flagged. All of them were big girls. Age ranged from 21-47. All sent good pictures and all were ready to meet as soon as I was ready. MsThickness is the only one I'm going to meet.
BT
-
09-23-13 17:31 #4651Senior Member

Posts: 526Separate account in my name. Take a small amount from my pay and direct deposit into account. When making purchases at grocery stores, drug stores, always get cash back and stash it. Separate credit card that comes to work for address (assuming wife does not check credit report). Use it for purchases or cash advance. You can load greendot from personal bank account to hide what the actual expenses are on.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
BT
-
09-23-13 17:28 #4650Senior Member

Posts: 526Good to hear from you, I'm glad it worked out! Watching yourself real closely is always a good thing. I've had one run-in but it wasn't a slip up of mine to my wife, but leaving her alone in my car. She was shady and did a fairly good job of making things miserable for a few weeks after I broke it off with her.
Originally Posted by AliasSM
[View Original Post]
Stay Vigilant!
BT
-
09-23-13 14:10 #4649Senior Member

Posts: 733Toronto
Any Club Members shop In Toronto, Canada? If so what is the shopping network of choice? SA seems to have an ample number of sweet young things.
I might have an opportunity to travel there so it is best to be prepared.
-
09-23-13 12:39 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 153Charlotte next week
Guys.
Anyone here from Charlotte? Wondering to log back in SA or other site and see if there are any good SBs out there. Will be traveling to CLT once a month for a week for near term. Any CLT brothers can let me know which site I should renew my membership (SA or Sd4me or others) where there is good crowd.
-
09-23-13 11:10 #4647Senior Member

Posts: 116Years
A few months ago I posted on here about my fling with a mid 20's Brazilian hottie. Really what I had going with her back then was an SD? SB type thing but I didn't pay her a dime. Just paid for the hotel and lunch delivery for the halftime break of our 4-5 hour fuck sessions. They were incredible. Damn I miss her. I was terrible at layering things back then so my email / usernames for all my hobby stuff were the same. So I had reviews at various sites matching my username in my email that my wife saw when she opened my secret mysp* acct that I used to communicate with the Brazilian hottie. So I quickly coped to the affair to get her mind off my username and focused on being totally pissed at me. The first few days were really rough. I acted like a duck. Calm and cool above water but my feet were paddling like a SOB underwater. Changing all my usernames and passwords on various review sites (including this one). So that if we got back to my unknown email name nothing out there matched it. That event happened in early 2008. I was basically out of the game except for an occasional MP visit for the next 4+ years. A SB at that time would have been impossible. Because of the nature of my consulting job my wife knew what I did and where I'd be. She also be prone to just say I'm going with you today at random times. She would sit in the car and read a book while I met with clients. It sucked. Finally the grip loosened but I still get questions all the time. I have to double check to make sure I don't mess up.
Originally Posted by AliasSM
[View Original Post]
To you guys on the board sorry I didn't msg this summer. I live in the Boston area. We only get a couple months of good weather so I was busy with summer stuff. I still have my one SB who has been with me for 6 months now. She is a 8/8/9/7. She is good and fun but it is always very businesslike and never as emotional as I personally would like. It has stayed the same, so I had nothing new to add. I'm just starting interviewing to refill slot #2 now that summer is gone.
-
09-23-13 10:30 #4646Senior Member

Posts: 483Date with 18yr old ATF in a few hours.
And she want to try some kinky stuff. Will report later.
-
09-23-13 09:46 #4645Senior Member

Posts: 733Play Money
I'm curious how all of you hide your club fees from the SO. We are talking $ 500 to $2000 / month for most of us, so $10 to 25, 000 is no chump change.
I tell you, once the cat's out of the bag re: the SO and our hobby it makes things harder. Divorce is very costly but those of you who are unattached enjoy it while you can.
-
09-23-13 09:29 #4644Senior Member

Posts: 754Arrangement Finder
Brothers,
I'm not 100 % certain, but this may be the site that Mandy was (is) involved with. She told me a while back that she was asked to consult / partner on a SB. SD site that sought to "match" babies with daddies according to their profiles.
We fell out of contact when she finished grad school and moved out of town.
If you are reading this, Mandy, can you fill us in?
No new baby news on my end, and nothing but a few short texts from ATF in NYC. Feeling a bit blue, but I know it will pass. Skittish Baby seems to be flaking on me for some FC time this morning at her apartment. Not a surprise.
Onward,
Scott
-
09-22-13 20:09 #4643Senior Member

Posts: 313Forever Vigilant
Great to hear from you. And yes I do still get questions about my whereabouts after my close call / stalker incident back In Feb. So yes Hollywood is right they don't forget.
Originally Posted by AliasSM
[View Original Post]
But my tracks are very well covered. So she has nothing to go on.
And you are right. The sugar world is a heady experience. I Just can't or won't give it up.
Be careful out there.
Revvo
-
09-22-13 19:30 #4642Senior Member

Posts: 55At this point, the most you can hope for is silence. Twenty years ago my SO found a pair of size zero ladies panties in my dirty travel clothes. I claimed ignorance, but the subject came up for years. It's never really forgotten, just ignored.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-13 16:32 #4641Senior Member

Posts: 5603Its not too hard to juggle when you are single compared to what you have to deal with. And BTW. Your SO is not going to forget that condom incident for years. So don't get complacent.
Originally Posted by AliasSM
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-13 15:01 #4640Senior Member

Posts: 118Life after condom discovery
Been keeping a low profile on here since my report that the warden found an unused condom of mine while doing the wash. It was a harrowing experience, but I have survived with marriage relatively intact. I wish I had an excuse prepared already when she found it, but resorted to the deny deny deny logic by default. She is still very suspicious of everything I do now, but has not brought the incident up in well over a month so things have quieted down considerably. The worst repercussion has been that my SB activities are harder to schedule now because every change in schedule or work trip planned is constantly questioned.
Still, I'm so hooked on the SD world that I have found it almost impossible to quit. I have a really nice, late 30s single nurse that I have been with for some time now. She is fantastic in bed, loves oral and anal, and seems to enjoy my company (and of course my money). I also am using a 21 YO local college student and a backup booty call when scheduling is tough with my nurse SB. All of this translates to between 1 and 2 SB visits per week. It's still been a pretty good life.
So there IS life after condom discovery. Just have to watch myself REAL closely to make sure I don't F- up royally again.
I've been keeping up with the forum. Great stories. My hat is off to Hollywood, Scott, BT, and Revvo especially for the massive juggling acts they do on a routine basis. I'd love to do more, but can't find the time to make it happen.









Reply With Quote






