Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5036
    Quote Originally Posted by Mco327  [View Original Post]
    Here's the ad, DO NOT waste your time. She's there to talk, that's it!

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...at-21/11078495
    Fake pics. Image 34: http://www.fadedindustry.com/hot-gir...appy-hump-day/

  2. #5035

    Sweet Petite on BP now

    Here's the ad, DO NOT waste your time. She's there to talk, that's it!

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...at-21/11078495

  3. #5034

    Kelly?

    So I went and saw this Kelly girl why'all have been talking about. I'm not convinced they're her pictures, but they are a pretty fair representation. Realistically she's probably closer to 35. I enjoyed my time with her, but felt there are other equally good options. Everything was safe, but she put on a pretty good show, so I could see her possibly being a dancer. Damage was $ for quick and on an occasion I couldn't follow through she offered .8 for hh so I probably wouldn't repeat without a discount or service upgrade.

  4. #5033

    RE: Spam by PM

    I received one. Per your request, I forwarded a copy to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I saw a report about a guy getting a random PM about this Kelly chick from this guy. Has anybody else received one?

    If so, PM me.

    A2

  5. #5032
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Spam by PM

    I saw a report about a guy getting a random PM about this Kelly chick from this guy. Has anybody else received one?

    If so, PM me.

    A2


    Quote Originally Posted by OddsCal  [View Original Post]
    Well, I have never posted before now. For those of you who may be looking for quality, safe location, and pics to match the ad, then this is it. If you're like me and usually looking for the next one to better than the previous one than I would call this one. If you're looking for the closest thing to flawless, then you may stop at this one.

    I saw her this ad today, she is friendly, super attractive, and the photos are her 100. If there is any irony to the matter, I may have been fortunate to call her so quickly after the ad was posted. I was able to see her within an hour after the ad was posted and she wore the exact outfit as the one in the ad photo.

    She is priced within the general range, and only an idiot would try to offer less. Long legs, tight body, super attractive, very clean, and at a quality incall location. No rush, and quality time and effort on her part. She really likes what's going on and very into it.

    I would like to mention that she is a show stopper at one of the premier dance clubs in the area as well.

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...me-28/10841154

  6. #5031

    RE: Kelly is real. Is Kimmy real?

    Who is Kimmy? Is she equal to all the BS you said about Kelly?

    Show stopper in a strip-club? If she was she wouldn't be on BP sucking cock. She could make more hustling guys in the club.

    Quote Originally Posted by OddsCal  [View Original Post]
    Well, I have never posted before now. For those of you who may be looking for quality, safe location, and pics to match the ad, then this is it. If you're like me and usually looking for the next one to better than the previous one than I would call this one. If you're looking for the closest thing to flawless, then you may stop at this one.

    I would like to mention that she is a show stopper at one of the premier dance clubs in the area as well.

    http://postimg.org/gallery/3g5i3kes/

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...me-28/10841154
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kimmy.jpg‎   Kimmy-Ad.jpg‎  

  7. #5030
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCity2011  [View Original Post]
    I call BS too. Obviously two different women. You can see the acne through the panty hose in the linked pictures. Whereas the main photos in the ad are flawless. Who ever posted the BS review is obviously gaining something.
    I've seen the previous pictures for a while and was suspicious of them. However, the ad with these pictures is the first time I have seen them. If you search for all four pictures on Google images, they have never appeared on any web site before. Also, they are all named "image. Jpg," which is a common image name from, presumably, cell phones. All of these facts along with the story you are suggesting is BS more or less demonstrate that there is a 99. 999% chance this person is real. I also thought that the breasts were large enough so as to have been enhanced, possibly implying she was a dancer. Especially given her location.

    This is how you do your homework.

  8. #5029

    Bs

    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Jones  [View Original Post]
    If you clink the link to her pictures. Well those are of some girl who is bad news. I can't remember her name but I'm sure she's been mentioned before as trouble. The one of her laying on the bed with legs up is the one I remember

    Wish it was real as those pictures give me pause.
    I call BS too. Obviously two different women. You can see the acne through the panty hose in the linked pictures. Whereas the main photos in the ad are flawless. Who ever posted the BS review is obviously gaining something.

  9. #5028

    Something stinks in Denmark

    Quote Originally Posted by OddsCal  [View Original Post]
    Well, I have never posted before now. For those of you who may be looking for quality, safe location, and pics to match the ad, then this is it. If you're like me and usually looking for the next one to better than the previous one than I would call this one. If you're looking for the closest thing to flawless, then you may stop at this one.

    I saw her this ad today, she is friendly, super attractive, and the photos are her 100. If there is any irony to the matter, I may have been fortunate to call her so quickly after the ad was posted. I was able to see her within an hour after the ad was posted and she wore the exact outfit as the one in the ad photo.

    She is priced within the general range, and only an idiot would try to offer less. Long legs, tight body, super attractive, very clean, and at a quality incall location. No rush, and quality time and effort on her part. She really likes what's going on and very into it.

    I would like to mention that she is a show stopper at one of the premier dance clubs in the area as well.

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...me-28/10841154
    "only an idiot would try to offer less'? Isn't that the point of this ENTIRE site?

  10. #5027

    I call BS

    If you clink the link to her pictures. Well those are of some girl who is bad news. I can't remember her name but I'm sure she's been mentioned before as trouble. The one of her laying on the bed with legs up is the one I remember

    Wish it was real as those pictures give me pause.

    Quote Originally Posted by OddsCal  [View Original Post]
    Well, I have never posted before now. For those of you who may be looking for quality, safe location, and pics to match the ad, then this is it. If you're like me and usually looking for the next one to better than the previous one than I would call this one. If you're looking for the closest thing to flawless, then you may stop at this one.

    I saw her this ad today, she is friendly, super attractive, and the photos are her 100. If there is any irony to the matter, I may have been fortunate to call her so quickly after the ad was posted. I was able to see her within an hour after the ad was posted and she wore the exact outfit as the one in the ad photo.

    She is priced within the general range, and only an idiot would try to offer less. Long legs, tight body, super attractive, very clean, and at a quality incall location. No rush, and quality time and effort on her part. She really likes what's going on and very into it.

    I would like to mention that she is a show stopper at one of the premier dance clubs in the area as well.

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...me-28/10841154

  11. #5026

    Wait. We have premier dance clubs in Richmond?

    [QUOTE=OddsCal; 1879458]I would like to mention that she is a show stopper at one of the premier dance clubs in the area as well.

  12. #5025

    "Never"?

    Quote Originally Posted by OddsCal  [View Original Post]
    Well, I have never posted before now.
    I thought you put up posts in 2 or 3 different threads a few days ago, telling us that Misty had retired? Weird. Those posts have disappeared, as have the few posts from other members that responded and commented about them. Or I'm trippin. Still makes me wonder what's going on.

  13. #5024
    Quote Originally Posted by OddsCal  [View Original Post]
    Well, I have never posted before now. For those of you who may be looking for quality, safe location, and pics to match the ad, then this is it. If you're like me and usually looking for the next one to better than the previous one than I would call this one. If you're looking for the closest thing to flawless, then you may stop at this one.

    I saw her this ad today, she is friendly, super attractive, and the photos are her 100. If there is any irony to the matter, I may have been fortunate to call her so quickly after the ad was posted. I was able to see her within an hour after the ad was posted and she wore the exact outfit as the one in the ad photo.

    She is priced within the general range, and only an idiot would try to offer less. Long legs, tight body, super attractive, very clean, and at a quality incall location. No rush, and quality time and effort on her part. She really likes what's going on and very into it.

    I would like to mention that she is a show stopper at one of the premier dance clubs in the area as well.

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...me-28/10841154
    You said you haven't posted before but didn't you post in several forums a couple of weeks ago regarding Misty changing her telephone number and no longer being available? Now those posts don't show up anymore. How did they get deleted? Just curious.

  14. #5023
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    I don't know if I could handle that.

    An overnighter with Staci might put me in the ground. I mean, I'd die with a smile on my face and the coffin would have to have additional height midway down to accommodate my death boner, but it'd be worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AOneFred7734  [View Original Post]
    Little but fun in a big way. The last time I saw her was a over nighter. Dam that was fun.

  15. #5022

    Thick vs. Fat?

    This is just a random rant and I apologize if I offend, but some ladies don't know the difference between thick and fat. Some who post as "thick" are delusional. Exhibit A:

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...eet-21/8093695

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape