Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 6880
-
09-21-13 08:58 #1750Senior Member

Posts: 232If anyone TOFTT we would all love to hear about her.
Originally Posted by BertIsTheName
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-13 07:36 #1749Senior Member

Posts: 1330Unusual but it has happened before. Years ago I saw a white girl in a San Francisco AMP lineup. Another time I saw an American black girl in a DC Latin condo. In both cases I walked out the door because it didn't seem right and I was worried about a sting.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-13 20:01 #1748Senior Member

Posts: 67Whitegirl
That is interesting. Hmm wonder why if it Is even true. I'd think shed rather be independent.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
But there's allways a story behind it.
Someones probly looking for her and the AMP is some sorta safety net.
-
09-20-13 11:33 #1747Senior Member

Posts: 465Somebody said on another board a whitegirl 25ish from Florida is working at 1211 New World, interesting right?
-
09-19-13 11:45 #1746Regular Member

Posts: 15New World?
Have any seen Lucky or Papaya at New World Spa yet?
-
09-19-13 07:55 #1745Senior Member

Posts: 208See forum on Ballpark in SNJ.
Originally Posted by Kfod123
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-13 00:10 #1744Regular Member

Posts: 15I hope I can be on your good list also. The info you pm me was greatly appreciated and hope you can keep me updated with future info.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-13 23:48 #1743Senior Member

Posts: 465Tazdude
Don't worry your one of the guys on my good list, I will erase 1 PM to message you later this week.
-
09-18-13 14:05 #1742Regular Member

Posts: 6Can someone recommend affordable provider for me?
Hope I can post this here but can someone recommend a cheap place to get H / J/B / J in Philly or south jersey? Doesn't have to be an AMP.
I'm not looking for F / S only H / J with some touching, not looking to spend more than 60/70.
-
09-18-13 13:10 #1741Senior Member

Posts: 285Sam.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
Sorry I don't mean to upset you and I do really value your info and your contribution to this and other board. I hope I didn't ruined my friendship here.
Just let the other people talk at the end they are the ones who will miss on the contributions you provide.
Thanks and hope to keep in touch.
Taz
-
09-17-13 21:50 #1740Senior Member

Posts: 465Hello everybody to those of you guys keep messaging me my box is full, just speak on the board. Thanks
-
09-15-13 20:54 #1739Senior Member

Posts: 283All are Gross
Way past prime. Total dogs.
Originally Posted by MelvinBiggs
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-13 20:04 #1738Regular Member

Posts: 6By the way,
Originally Posted by Smoke & Mirrors
[View Original Post]
I have strong suspicion that at least one of the girls (or someone) there was going through pants pockets, etc. While clients in the table shower. If cellphone not password-locked relatively easy for them to have made a list of phone numbers and also taken names off of credit cards / drivers licenses, etc. The news reported that camera equipment and laptop was seized as evidence. Entirely possible that the story is not BS and vice is fishing a phone number list.
Watch your back and never go into a place with more than cash in your pockets in my opinion. Seems odd they took that place down given their relative low profile overall. There must be another side to the story.
-
09-14-13 19:54 #1737Regular Member

Posts: 6Unless I am completely mistaken I think the younger one went by the name "Coco" and was there for at least a month before the raid.
Originally Posted by Smoke & Mirrors
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-13 15:10 #1736Senior Member

Posts: 387Sounds like a Setup.
http://philly.barstoolsports.com/m/r...-real-winners/
http://philly.barstoolsports.com/m/a...e-out-of-jail/
Whomever wrote this blog sounds like he or her has an axe to grind. Fwiw the young one arrived in Philly the day before the bust making his story utter BS. Things that make you go hmmmmm.









Reply With Quote






