Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 459 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 6879
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1749

    Whitegirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Somebody said on another board a whitegirl 25ish from Florida is working at 1211 New World, interesting right?
    That is interesting. Hmm wonder why if it Is even true. I'd think shed rather be independent.

    But there's allways a story behind it.

    Someones probly looking for her and the AMP is some sorta safety net.

  2. #1748
    Somebody said on another board a whitegirl 25ish from Florida is working at 1211 New World, interesting right?

  3. #1747

    New World?

    Have any seen Lucky or Papaya at New World Spa yet?

  4. #1746
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfod123  [View Original Post]
    Hope I can post this here but can someone recommend a cheap place to get H / J/B / J in Philly or south jersey? Doesn't have to be an AMP.

    I'm not looking for F / S only H / J with some touching, not looking to spend more than 60/70.
    See forum on Ballpark in SNJ.

  5. #1745
    I hope I can be on your good list also. The info you pm me was greatly appreciated and hope you can keep me updated with future info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry your one of the guys on my good list, I will erase 1 PM to message you later this week.

  6. #1744

    Tazdude

    Don't worry your one of the guys on my good list, I will erase 1 PM to message you later this week.

  7. #1743

    Can someone recommend affordable provider for me?

    Hope I can post this here but can someone recommend a cheap place to get H / J/B / J in Philly or south jersey? Doesn't have to be an AMP.

    I'm not looking for F / S only H / J with some touching, not looking to spend more than 60/70.

  8. #1742
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Hello everybody to those of you guys keep messaging me my box is full, just speak on the board. Thanks
    Sam.

    Sorry I don't mean to upset you and I do really value your info and your contribution to this and other board. I hope I didn't ruined my friendship here.

    Just let the other people talk at the end they are the ones who will miss on the contributions you provide.

    Thanks and hope to keep in touch.

    Taz

  9. #1741
    Hello everybody to those of you guys keep messaging me my box is full, just speak on the board. Thanks

  10. #1740

    All are Gross

    Quote Originally Posted by MelvinBiggs  [View Original Post]
    Unless I am completely mistaken I think the younger one went by the name "Coco" and was there for at least a month before the raid.
    Way past prime. Total dogs.

  11. #1739
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke & Mirrors  [View Original Post]

    http://philly.barstoolsports.com/m/r...-real-winners/

    http://philly.barstoolsports.com/m/a...e-out-of-jail/

    Whomever wrote this blog sounds like he or her has an axe to grind. Fwiw the young one arrived in Philly the day before the bust making his story utter BS. Things that make you go hmmmmm.
    By the way,

    I have strong suspicion that at least one of the girls (or someone) there was going through pants pockets, etc. While clients in the table shower. If cellphone not password-locked relatively easy for them to have made a list of phone numbers and also taken names off of credit cards / drivers licenses, etc. The news reported that camera equipment and laptop was seized as evidence. Entirely possible that the story is not BS and vice is fishing a phone number list.

    Watch your back and never go into a place with more than cash in your pockets in my opinion. Seems odd they took that place down given their relative low profile overall. There must be another side to the story.

  12. #1738
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke & Mirrors  [View Original Post]

    http://philly.barstoolsports.com/m/r...-real-winners/

    http://philly.barstoolsports.com/m/a...e-out-of-jail/

    Whomever wrote this blog sounds like he or her has an axe to grind. Fwiw the young one arrived in Philly the day before the bust making his story utter BS. Things that make you go hmmmmm.
    Unless I am completely mistaken I think the younger one went by the name "Coco" and was there for at least a month before the raid.

  13. #1737

    Sounds like a Setup.

    http://philly.barstoolsports.com/m/r...-real-winners/

    http://philly.barstoolsports.com/m/a...e-out-of-jail/

    Whomever wrote this blog sounds like he or her has an axe to grind. Fwiw the young one arrived in Philly the day before the bust making his story utter BS. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

  14. #1736
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrwu33  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone seen Cherry yet? I heard she will be at fun city until Sept 26th.
    I saw her earlier this week. It was a good time as usual. She is still smokin hot.

  15. #1735
    Have anyone seen Cherry yet? I heard she will be at fun city until Sept 26th.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rice33  [View Original Post]
    For you Cherry fanatics. She is coming back to Fun City soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape