Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #4564
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    So after almost a year of chasing a sweet young girl's tails, I am finally close to my destination.

    Been txting with this 18yr little spinner, and our date is set for tomorrow at the FC. So, she looks extremely low maintenance for now. All it will cost me tomorrow is the room, and $40 for her cab fares to get to / from the room.

    She only needed some new shoes and have her hair done once a month. And may be few dollars here and there (her words). Not sure how that 'few dollars' will turn out, and I made it clear to her that if she constantly bugs me every week with 'requests', then this is over before she knows it, and she promised she's not that type of girl. But she likes to shop at Forever 21 for clothes, and Walmart for makeups. This is the first time ever, I've talk a girl that like to shop at those places instead of Nordstrom, Armani Exchange, etc.

    I'll post update after tomorrow. So far, everything seems locked for the 'date', but you never really know until you've bagged it.
    She looks nice. Good luck

  2. #4563

    SB Issues

    Hi all,

    Appreciate the discussion here. However need some help with abbreviations "POT" and GPS" I can't quite figure out. These abbreviations dealing with SB activities should be added to the list here. Now, I also had a scare about a SB finding out my handle on this site. Stupidly I used the same handle as one of my email accounts, and I found that if you GOOG your user name here, it will bring up your posts, even without signing in! I recently made a new user name that I use only here.

    All that being said, I have had a nice SB for several months but like so many girls it is one problem after another, and most of them requiring more funds. Meanwhile the sex is infrequent and not very exciting. Now, I am a guy over 50 and unlike some of you younger ones who seem to be on the prowl 24/7, I take life a bit easier and it doesn't take as much to keep me happy, but it really bothers me that a girl will not do the minimum to keep her SD happy. I can see that if this keeps up I'll have to move on which is sad because in other ways she is a great companion. My mistake probably was getting talked into a substantial allowance before I had a clear idea of her sex drive. It seems to me that a lot of the SD / SB relationships fall apart after a while because SB keeps pushing for more but comes up with endless excuses to provide less. Given my somewhat limited experience with a few SB's my advice is to start out on a nominal amount each time you get together, even if it starts out with some civi dates, and avoid the trap of an allowance like a monthly lump sum. It will end up almost like you are married, except luckily you can still walk-Krusty.

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinSD  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the welcome back Scottie! It's totally stupid and embarrassing. My user name on here was a derivative of my play email address which we communicated with. She simply dug far enough in Google to find my posts here. When I met her I was in my "everything up front" phase in initial meetings. I would pretty much lay out all that I had done. I kind of used it as a litmus test to see if a potential SB could handle it. She could and was open enough to tell me she already pretty much knew everything from my posts on here. She's amazingly beautiful and very sharp and intelligent. It turned out to be a pretty interesting relationship which I believe has just recently faded. I'll cover her when I post my recent and current exploits. Bottom line here is "Be careful in your naming practices!"

  3. #4562

    Embarrassingly Stupid!

    Thanks for the welcome back Scottie! It's totally stupid and embarrassing. My user name on here was a derivative of my play email address which we communicated with. She simply dug far enough in Google to find my posts here. When I met her I was in my "everything up front" phase in initial meetings. I would pretty much lay out all that I had done. I kind of used it as a litmus test to see if a potential SB could handle it. She could and was open enough to tell me she already pretty much knew everything from my posts on here. She's amazingly beautiful and very sharp and intelligent. It turned out to be a pretty interesting relationship which I believe has just recently faded. I'll cover her when I post my recent and current exploits. Bottom line here is "Be careful in your naming practices!"

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    Hey there Brother Travelin,

    Just out of curiosity, how did that baby find out your name on the board, and what did she do when confronting you? I've made some near-slips myself with babies when talking about the Bowl, and if she or I have friends who know about our activities, and would love to know how close to the edge I can get without screwing up.

    Eager to hear your tales, and sorry about the divorce.

    Scott

  4. #4561

    Welcome back!

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinSD  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone! I posted a fair amount about my SB experiences back in the spring of 2012. I got busy and stopped for a while, then I had an industrious POT ferret out my membership on this board. Boy was THAT a stupendously stupid leak in security. I'm not married (at least anymore, LOL) so it didn't matter to me from a blackmail or spouse or SO finding out, but still made me feel uncomfortable posting after that.
    Hey there Brother Travelin,

    Just out of curiosity, how did that baby find out your name on the board, and what did she do when confronting you? I've made some near-slips myself with babies when talking about the Bowl, and if she or I have friends who know about our activities, and would love to know how close to the edge I can get without screwing up.

    Eager to hear your tales, and sorry about the divorce.

    Scott

  5. #4560
    Quote Originally Posted by Walruscl  [View Original Post]
    Movie? What movie?
    LMAO. Exactly

  6. #4559
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    Brother, you just enjoyed the best movie in your life. .

    This truly bring back memories.
    Movie? What movie?

  7. #4558
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    . If the girls are constantly on there and checking the site everyday they are usually lining up a string.
    LOL. I just recently decided to send a msg to POT that I've contacted 8-10 months ago on SD4M, and I was a little shock how fast these girls got to the UTR / Pro line.

    When I first contacted her, she was still fresh on the site, I offer $ a date and she was more than thrilled and keep asking me when I could come see her. It never happened, because I simply didn't have the time to travel to her.

    Well, out of the blue and I guess being bored on a Friday afternoon I've decuded to send her a msg seeing she was online at the time. We made some small talks, and then I offered her 500-600 a month, and guess what she responded with?"I can see you once a month for that". LMAO.

    She claimed she had guys giving her 1500 a month, and all on a lump sum. Obviously, I called it BS, but just the mentality surprised me quite a bit. Just like a SW, these girls hardened up real quick and picked up the GPS even quicker, if they're in the game long enough. The reality is, like many of you guys already have said. The key is to hit these girls up and bagged them as soon as they hit the bowl.

    I had a good laugh, and wish her luck.

  8. #4557

    "Just the names have been changed to protect the innocent."

    Hi everyone! I posted a fair amount about my SB experiences back in the spring of 2012. I got busy and stopped for a while, then I had an industrious POT ferret out my membership on this board. Boy was THAT a stupendously stupid leak in security. I'm not married (at least anymore, LOL) so it didn't matter to me from a blackmail or spouse or SO finding out, but still made me feel uncomfortable posting after that. I'm sure she's not still checking up on me, so I've decided to jump back into the fray and Jackson was good enough to allow for a change in name to give me a "fresh" start. To those that have been on the board for awhile you may remember me as the first 3 letters of a large city in GA combined with what Ringo was for the Beatles. Here's the Reader's Digest version of how I started in this world:

    Boy meets girl.

    Boy marries girl.

    Sex stops.

    Boy meets escorts.

    Boy decides to find SB.

    Boy meets escort that turns into SB.

    Boy and SB happy for a year.

    Wife finds out.

    Wife divorces boy.

    SB dumps boy.

    Boy turns to SA and SDFM.

    That was 20 months ago. Since then I've been on a wild ride in this world of ours and have experienced joy and frustration and the highest highs and the lowest lows. I've met some incredible women one of which has turned into a close friend and I've met some of the best actresses and scam artists you could imagine. I found this board early on in my journey and read every post from the beginning and have continued reading every post up until now. The depth and breadth of experience on this thread amazes me. It's helped so much along the way and I hope to add to it again.

    That's it for now. I'll give my current status of babies and relate some harrowing tales in my upcoming posts.

    It's good to be back,

    Travelin

  9. #4556
    Quote Originally Posted by Walruscl  [View Original Post]
    S.

    Thus the trips into the time machine continue-I have now officially been given a blow job in a movie theater
    Brother, you just enjoyed the best movie in your life. .

    This truly bring back memories.

  10. #4555

    The "POT".

    So after almost a year of chasing a sweet young girl's tails, I am finally close to my destination.

    Been txting with this 18yr little spinner, and our date is set for tomorrow at the FC. So, she looks extremely low maintenance for now. All it will cost me tomorrow is the room, and $40 for her cab fares to get to / from the room.

    She only needed some new shoes and have her hair done once a month. And may be few dollars here and there (her words). Not sure how that 'few dollars' will turn out, and I made it clear to her that if she constantly bugs me every week with 'requests', then this is over before she knows it, and she promised she's not that type of girl. But she likes to shop at Forever 21 for clothes, and Walmart for makeups. This is the first time ever, I've talk a girl that like to shop at those places instead of Nordstrom, Armani Exchange, etc.

    I'll post update after tomorrow. So far, everything seems locked for the 'date', but you never really know until you've bagged it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20130914_193814_762.jpg‎  

  11. #4554

    UTR / Pro

    [QUOTE=HollywoodGuy; 1875666]This is for the newbies on SD4M that are curious about the UTR designation. These are all girls I have messaged at some point that were either UTR or Pro. I saw a few for $. Didn't see a few because they were $$ or more. All of them had a set amount to go straight to the FC. No real SB's in here. The top group are UTR. The bottom group are pros. Maybe from looking at these you can see an obvious pattern. Most are AA, because thats what I like. I could ad 20 more profiles but I think this is enough to get the point across.

    UTR.

    Excellent point Hollywood. Common threads are 3, at least for SDFM. 1) SD age desired is (any) 0 to 90; 2) Total access member; and 3) have 9 pics available to see.

    SA is harder to guess but they are usually on the site for years. Naifs frequently delete their profile after 6 to 12 months. If the girls are constantly on there and checking the site everyday they are usually lining up a string.

  12. #4553

    Don't pick on me too much!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    I wholeheartedly agree. I've been amazed at the quality of good women out here in the suga world. Now I will dip below the 8s and 9s every now and then but usually they turn out to be great in bed. This is why I didn't understand Nostra who just wants to get in the GPS pants, but "hey" to each his own. I've literally been trying to scale back because my life is busier and I have a hard time saying "no". I've always been only willing to go up to about $.5 per meeting, but in many cases. Once the chemistry is there and you are giving them multiple ogasms, the money becomes less of an issue.
    I definitely understand where everyone is coming from. I do want an SD / SB relationship and I actually consider a transactional only relationship to be not what I am looking for. However, I guess what I was saying was that at point where we were in the conversation I had decided this was not going to be anything more than a one time bang so I just was trying to figure out how to get said bang. I let my desire for very hot and young overshadow my real target. So, thank you to everyone for the great advice. I took it and I am currently working on a few new POTs and I hope to be able to contribute to the conversation going forward!

  13. #4552

    UTR or Pro?

    This is for the newbies on SD4M that are curious about the UTR designation. These are all girls I have messaged at some point that were either UTR or Pro. I saw a few for $. Didn't see a few because they were $$ or more. All of them had a set amount to go straight to the FC. No real SB's in here. The top group are UTR. The bottom group are pros. Maybe from looking at these you can see an obvious pattern. Most are AA, because thats what I like. I could ad 20 more profiles but I think this is enough to get the point across.

    UTR

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...rnia-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...rnia-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...--Ca-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...s-CA-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...r-ca-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...rnia-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...rnia-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...rnia-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...rnia-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...rnia-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...rnia-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...rnia-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...rnia-SugarBaby

    PRO

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...rnia-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...rnia-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...rnia-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...e-ca-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...--Ca-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...rnia-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...r-ca-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...rnia-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...s-CA-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...rnia-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...--CA-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...rnia-SugarBaby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...rnia-SugarBaby

  14. #4551

    More highlights-am I really living this?

    So my SB, after hard work and persistence, is finally in school again and getting her life on track. When I picked her up after the first week she was such the college girl with her logo'ed sweatshirt and new backpack. Adorable, and most importantly, happier than I'd seen in a long time.

    She continues to have a drive that's just off the charts, and I continue to be amazed at how into me she is. Surely she must be seeing a different guy than I do in the mirror.

    She's also full of surprises. I recently had a weekend day unexpectedly to myself. It had started really, really badly, so even though I was getting some stuff done I was also wallowing a bit. On impulse I texted her to see if we could get together after her work, figuring maybe the break would cheer me up. I wasn't up for more than just some nice companionship, so I offered a low-key dinner and movie. I. E, a civvie date.

    Apparently her idea of what one does at a movie is very different from mine.

    We get there right on time, and thinking nothing of it, I chose an empty row with a few rows of space between us and some other people. I was shooting for enough discretion to be able to snuggle without it being PDA, especially given our age gap. It's an IMAX, so the steep slope and high-back seats provide some privacy.

    We curl up to watch the movie, and not long afterwards her hand starts to roam. Sensual but innocuous at first, so I'm just enjoying the touching. She then starts to venture lower, then under, then some unbuckling and direct contact. Each step of the way is incremental enough that I'm not really putting up a fight, and so far it's all pretty discreet given the setting. But before I know it, she drops to the floor in front of me, gives the drawers a quick yank and starts going to town. At this point she has me thoroughly seduced, and the thrill is intoxicating. She has no intention of letting me off the hook, so she's got me pinned to the seat for at least twenty minutes while she brings me to the finish line.

    On our way out she clues me in to the fact that while the rows provide some privacy, it wasn't enough to completely hide from the couple two rows back. While they weren't getting a peep show, apparently it was pretty clear what was going on. She found it amusing, though I'm glad I didn't find out until afterward. Not sure I would have had *that* much of a sense of adventure (!)

    And you would never, ever guess that this sexual creature lurks below her sweet, innocent, slightly nerdy exterior. I *definitely* look at people in a new light now.

    Thus the trips into the time machine continue-I have now officially been given a blow job in a movie theater. Something I would have given anything for when I was a teenager, and at this point in my life never thought I would experience. Just, wow.

  15. #4550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Pretty Damn Good Week

    All in all this has been a pretty damn good week. Lots of activity. Less and less frenetic, less money spent and some really good quality fucking. Not everything I planned it would be but it never is brothers. LOL So lets run the numbers.

    REVVO_ATF: Like I said on the last update I am kind of easing her out. For a couple of reasons. First she is hard to pin down because of her travel to NY. Second I have others that are exciting me quite a bit more. And finally she costs more than all of the others. She may be the prettiest of the bunch and she is my asian baby. But its 250 for sugar. 80 for hotel. 50 for lunch and other costs. That puts the cost at close to 400. Hell I have some babies that my total nut for three nuts (haha) is 150. That is another thing we usually only go for two times. Even though she is willing two nuts is all I am really interested in with her. She texted me this week and I did not hook up with her.

    REVVO_POT1: Never responded back. She is off the list.

    REVVO_POT3: She flaked a second time and I get what I deserve for trusting a flake. Usually when I have a flake I schedule a second backup piece of ass since I hate the hole in my schedule. This time I just ate crow and did not say anything. She has problems I believe. Once again in that normal range that wants to make the leap and even told me at one point that I am her love. But she cannot bring herself to do anything. She is off the list.

    REVVO_SB1: This is my cute little blond Boston Baby. But not calling her she is on the back burner. I am sure eventually she will lose interest and will move on to someone else. But as of now she is a booty call baby that I really do not need since I have plenty of quality pussy to keep me busy for now.

    REVVO_SB2: So this is my little Brazillian baby and we had a great time on Friday. She is a no sugar baby and now she is hosting. She lives in a nice gated apartment complex and is so so sexy. She has the most sensuous and sexy voice and demeanor. I could fuck her all day long. In fact she is so orgasmic when I was eating her pussy it was dripping wet and running down the crack of her ass to the sheets. She came repeatedly and hard. Begging me to fuck her. And I did. When they are this sexual it motivates me more and I did three nuts in the span of about three hours. Can't always do that but when the mind is in the right place it is awesome. She is also so loud and cums so hard shaking and quivering and staring into my eyes with that glazed over look. I left her asleep in her bed.

    REVVO_SB3: So my little morrocan contacted me again. And wants to meet but I do not. And she tried to ask me for money but I said no. So she just said ok. She is there if I want her. But do not really.

    REVVO_SB4: My little Columbian coconut contacted me to let me know she had a dream about me bending her over and fucking her with her ass up in the air and her face shoved into a pillow. It was a nice image. But I did not have the time to see her. She is a good booty call baby also.

    REVVO_SB5: This is my little euro baby. Same story no contact and she is kind of drifting in the background. She is one of the highest quality but like my ATF she does interest me but not as much as my others. And she is more expensive. Also back burner. I am going to have to ease some of these out. She is so sweet, I hate to do it.

    REVVO_SB6: So this is my little girl next door. This is the one that had the report of the loan for money. I did make the loan / gift and she was extremely grateful and mentioned several times that she would repay me this Monday with her paycheck. I told her that we could just do an extra visit and call it even. She even was worried about this as not being fair to me. I was really impressed. I must say I worried about this whole thing a lot at the beginning but now I must say. This has not been a problem so far. We had a visit after the loan and she even told me I did not need to give her anything but I did anyway. And the sex is getting better and better. We are getting closer and more intimate. She is very young 23YO so she is still learning to express herself sexually but she is getting more trusting more affectionate and more verbal. We fucked hard and often, she also came hard several times, and she told me my cock is amazing. Usually a good sign when they start to tell you how much they like your dick. This is looking like real ATF material here. I am giving her a 9/8/9/7 as my updated rating.

    REVVO_SB7: My little Venezualan cheerleader. She warned me before I came over on Thursday that she was starting her period, very cool of her. But I said I would come over anyway and we could do other things. She happily agreed but then called to tell me she has a migraine that she gets sometimes during period. She missed two days of work because of it. But now we are scheduled for two visits next week. I can hardly wait. She is very very sexually aggressive and capable for a 25YO. I am giving her a 8/9/9/10 for my updated rating. I could realistically see SB6 and SB7 being my two regulars and not needing any others except for booty call purposes.

    I have done the math and I could probably do both of these for about 1500 to 1800 in the month. Or put them on small allowances and get it even down lower. As you noticed there are no new POTs and most of these POTs are coming off the list. I have not been on the site for two weeks and my membership expired four weeks ago. And I do not feel the need to get on there. In addition the babies I do have are either back burner or being eased out. Things are looking so much better. I am spending less money and having so much more fun. I am in a good place and I have to look back on what I have accomplished sometimes to understand how far I have come. I did the numbers there were about 7 or eight babies I could have potentially fucked last week. So the availability is there. But really only three that I am interested in. Of course everything could change tomorrow in this crazy world we call the sugar bowl.

    What about the rest of you guys? Where are the real SD's and their reports? Enough lurking give it up.

    Be careful out there.

    REVVO

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape