Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 630 of 808 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 680 730 ... LastLast
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 12107
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2672
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    You got me Scooter. I must have been distracted by the vision in the picture.
    LOL! I'm sure things like that happen.

  2. #2671
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    My money is on Los Angeles.
    You got me Scooter. I must have been distracted by the vision in the picture.

  3. #2670

    Ding ding ding

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    My money is on Los Angeles.
    We have a winner. Google map 7400 s Figueroa in LA and you can see the distinct sidewalk with the building, which looks like it is an insurance agent now. Sleazy notel is a across the street. Looks like an interesting hood

  4. #2669
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    For anyone who doesn't know the street sign makes me think this is a picture from New Orleans.
    My money is on Los Angeles.

  5. #2668
    Quote Originally Posted by Whytlotus  [View Original Post]
    Now here's a novel approach to hawking your wares. Maybe not to discrete though.
    For anyone who doesn't know the street sign makes me think this is a picture from New Orleans.

  6. #2667
    Quote Originally Posted by Whytlotus  [View Original Post]
    Now here's a novel approach to hawking your wares. Maybe not to discrete though.
    Somehow the idea of twerking comes to mind, too. This picture is hilarious, her twerking would f'ing amazing!

  7. #2666
    Quote Originally Posted by Whytlotus  [View Original Post]
    Now here's a novel approach to hawking your wares. Maybe not to discrete though.
    You can't make this up. Fucking funny. Good find.

  8. #2665

    Real Bold

    Now here's a novel approach to hawking your wares. Maybe not to discrete though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails downloadshanequa.jpg‎  

  9. #2664

    Stone cold zero

    Been kind of down and out with some health issues for the last 10 days or so, but had the chance to hit to south loop this afternoon around 2. Crappy time of day, but I hoped the nice weather might have someone out. No luck. Did the whole circuit 3 times without seeing a thing. Some sort of big bust going on at the Speedway on G. 5 or 6 squads with some dude and some chick in a car, but didn't really appear to be monger related.

  10. #2663
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Brandi

    So I popped my SW cherry last week on Friday. Hit the south loop and kept going for a while. I saw brandi on 24th (I think) and G, and got a wave. She looked better from farther away than in the car, some marks on her arm and face. I was finally able to flag her down after ger and her mom started walking up another street, I think they were about to get picked up because she had been using the payphone about 10 minutes earlier. She wanted .4 for BBBJCIM, talked her down to .3 but said a tip was possible. Well I took a while to get off, and so I thought I was giving her a. 1 tip, but looked in my wallet and it turns out I must have either given her a 20 dollar tip at the end, or given her 2 20s at the start. Either way, she made away with .5 and I didn't realize it until 10 minutes later. Oh well, she probably needs it more than me.

  11. #2662

    Hot day

    I found Chilly on a hot day. I thought I read she only does CBJ, but she said she would do BBBJ, but no cim. I promised to be a gentleman and let her know at the moment of truth and I did. She had grabbed a handful of kleenex I had in the car and managed to finish me with her hand milking every last drop into the kleenex without making a mess. She seemed to have a hot little bod too. I'm glad I finally met her. She asked for. 25, but I didn't have a five so she got. 3.

  12. #2661

    Becareful

    Just passed 9th and greenfield at 3pm were 5 marked cars and 5 or 6 motorcycle cops at gas station getting ready to do something. Also passed marked squad car at 25 the and G also.

  13. #2660

    DBL Headder

    Yes had a dbl header today one at noon, and one at 4 pm.

    Started out with Brandi. 24th and G. Jumped in before I even was able to make the turn. Very skinny, on Crack soars everywhere, but did a great BBBJCIMWS for. 25 was a real nice person, been with her beforem she just didn't remember me. Started before we were parked. I liked that.

    Then at 4 saw a 5'6" long blond hair. Not washed in a while, Gina, short for Giovanni. Nice figure nice tits no fat loomed real good did the normal stuff. Tole me she was from Arizona, but she new the area way too well. Wanted. 3 said. 25 said she would give me the best blow of my life. Little head took direction, should have stayed pat at. 25. Parked asked if I had a cover, I said no she said she never does it without. I said you told me it was going to be great. She said then don't com in my mouth or I will puke in your car. Well she gave head like rap. Teeth and hard like. Used her hand most of the time. Will never go back to her. Maybe for full service, but never head. All the other WSW are far better than her. Boy I wish I could have picked up Brandi the second time. No number for either. What's up with this.

  14. #2659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Bsw

    Not sure if this a fact but that has happen many times to others in a few of these ites, and guess what. It is always a BSW picking up a white boy. What do you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this should be here or in general area, but I had a very strange encounter last night.

    There were a few girls out last night, not many. But a couple of BSW caught my eye a few times. I however just wanted the taller one, so I passed them up a few times. Eventually the shorter one got picked up. So I went in for the taller one.

    Did a quick easy pick up, so I thought. All the sudden a car pulls up behind me. I'm thinking great its LE. But its to old of a car. Its a early 90's red motecarlo. So I take a bunch of turns, each one he follows. So I pick up the pace, as does he. I'm telling her to call her pim and tell him to back off before something bad happens, she says its not her pimp, she doesnlt even know who it is. She then wants to to drop her off at the gas station on 23rd, I told her I'm not stopping anywhere till I lose my tail. She ten called her pimp, we was going to meet her on 23rd. At this point I'm doing 60mph down side streets turning every few blocks trying to get ride of him. Finally, I saw flashing lights form some squad cars, so I head toward them, not being a total idiot, I turn off before we get to them, this was enough to get the follower to slow down. I pulled a couple quick lefts and into another alley and killed the lights, he drove past. I then told her to get out and she still wanted a ride back. I told her hell no get out.

    Not sure what the deal was, but keep your eyes out for a early 20s BSW withe a red motecalro near buy and stay away.

  15. #2658

    Stange event

    Not sure if this should be here or in general area, but I had a very strange encounter last night.

    There were a few girls out last night, not many. But a couple of BSW caught my eye a few times. I however just wanted the taller one, so I passed them up a few times. Eventually the shorter one got picked up. So I went in for the taller one.

    Did a quick easy pick up, so I thought. All the sudden a car pulls up behind me. I'm thinking great its LE. But its to old of a car. Its a early 90's red motecarlo. So I take a bunch of turns, each one he follows. So I pick up the pace, as does he. I'm telling her to call her pim and tell him to back off before something bad happens, she says its not her pimp, she doesnlt even know who it is. She then wants to to drop her off at the gas station on 23rd, I told her I'm not stopping anywhere till I lose my tail. She ten called her pimp, we was going to meet her on 23rd. At this point I'm doing 60mph down side streets turning every few blocks trying to get ride of him. Finally, I saw flashing lights form some squad cars, so I head toward them, not being a total idiot, I turn off before we get to them, this was enough to get the follower to slow down. I pulled a couple quick lefts and into another alley and killed the lights, he drove past. I then told her to get out and she still wanted a ride back. I told her hell no get out.

    Not sure what the deal was, but keep your eyes out for a early 20s BSW withe a red motecalro near buy and stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape