Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 7496
-
09-10-13 22:53 #2156Senior Member

Posts: 1045Sunday Evening
Drove through on Sunday evening and saw an attractive blond walking on Westford with two mopes she could barely walk she was so high. Also saw firebush by her usual perch.
YF
-
09-10-13 18:15 #2155Senior Member

Posts: 246Ya did the loop today looking for her. No go. There was know one out. Looks like my play money is going to be hindered. While I was cruising the block battery light comes on. Quick trip to my mechanic. Blew the alternator
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-13 23:49 #2154Senior Member

Posts: 68Yyikes
I got to ask is the pic of the first person female. WOW! From far away it looked like Dave Navarrow!
Originally Posted by ChuckyMack
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-13 21:44 #2153Senior Member

Posts: 114City / town obfuscation
You're right Joe, except that it doesn't always work that way: There was one high profile case where a provider listed Waltham in her ad. Uncle LEO in Waltham went after her, but found out she was really in Watertown, so they called up their LEO buds in Watertown and had *them* go bust her!
Originally Posted by Hags Joe
[View Original Post]
If anything LEO in every city / town is lazy: They want easy busts, not difficult ones. I'm sure the SOP is to put the name of their city town into the search field of Craigslist, Backpage, Eros-Guide, etc. And see what comes up, then focus on those. If their city or town doesn't come up, they ignore it.
-
09-09-13 20:38 #2152Senior Member

Posts: 2099Blondie
Originally Posted by Macsys
[View Original Post]
Saw a blonde spinner last week on Charles street by Jay's that made my head swivel, looked about 30 something.
Originally Posted by Luvstophuk
[View Original Post]
LEO came around Jays just as I was going to swing back around, made a big loop & both LEO & blondie were no were to be seen.
Perhaps a picture or two is needed to see if we're talking about the same gal.
-
09-09-13 20:01 #2151Senior Member

Posts: 446C'mon, girls, please go south down I-93. Please. (no offense to you Merrimack valley etc. Guys)
Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim
[View Original Post]
In my mind, putting a town one or two away from where you actually are should be like us parking one or two blocks away from a provider / AMP, etc.
-
09-09-13 18:33 #2150Senior Member

Posts: 2099No Sceening
Speaking for myself I would not & do not give my personal info to a provider, she could be a 10 amongst 10s it ain't happening.
Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim
[View Original Post]
This also means that I've missed seeing some lovely women & I'm okay with that.
Some don't mind giving their personal info while others do & to each their own.
The NSA already has all our info, let them get it from them!
-
09-09-13 18:22 #2149Senior Member

Posts: 241Same blonde
I think I saw the same blonde. Jeans and a pink sweatshirt with a michelle pfeiffer look? I made a few loops and a monger had scooped her on middlesex near the shelter. She is legit.
Originally Posted by Macsys
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-13 17:57 #2148Senior Member

Posts: 246Appleton blonde
Crusing the loop noticed a blonde I never seen before across from tedeschis sitting on the wall. God it's so hot with Leo had to be careful. Did a long loop around was going to try to make the scoop but she was gone. Time wasn't on my side had to leave. Anyone with any info
-
09-09-13 14:48 #2147Senior Member

Posts: 114Tewks busts
They hit providers in three different hotels: Motel 6, Holiday Inn, and the Residence Inn, all in Tewksbury. I'm sure that LEO's methodology is this: Go to Backpage. Type Tewksbury in the search field. See what ads come up. Start making appointments. All the more reason why providers need to screen all new clients and not put specific city / town names in ads. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
-
09-07-13 19:03 #2146Senior Member

Posts: 80It said 5 girls got busted by undercover cops. So no johns were busted.
Originally Posted by Buds420
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-13 12:33 #2145Senior Member

Posts: 423C'mon now
So they are shutting the streets down as best they can and now they are hitting the incall girls. It's getting annoying. I know they have a job to do but give us hobbyists a break.
Originally Posted by ChuckyMack
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-13 08:54 #2144Regular Member

Posts: 13Do they bust all the guys too?
Originally Posted by ChuckyMack
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-13 23:36 #2143Regular Member

Posts: 22Tewks incallers got pinched
Local news report from Tewks Leo.
http://www.lowellsun.com/breakingnew...wksbury-hotels
-
09-05-13 20:19 #2142Senior Member

Posts: 246Karma
I was debating as to reply to this or not. This is all I will say. I have knowledge of karma which suggest you won't see her for a while.
Originally Posted by Morris1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




