Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #545
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    I asked her if her pussy was made of gold. That was the end of that conversation!
    LMAO! Sadly, she probably has enough business that she will not reduce her fees.

  2. #544

    Something similar. Conversation

    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree. I asked for her rates, and I told her it was to much for Madison. She got a little bitchy, so I asked her if her pussy was made of gold. That was the end of that conversation!
    I said that I was going to make a formal complaint to department of pussy pricing on price gouging. And she said ha ha LOL and said she was busy and had to go.

  3. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-only/14558738

    Has anyone tried this girl? The prices are crazy but she post every day almost and a couple times a day so seems legit but damn that pussy is not made of gold LOL.
    Totally agree. I asked for her rates, and I told her it was to much for Madison. She got a little bitchy, so I asked her if her pussy was made of gold. That was the end of that conversation!

  4. #542

    Anyone Tried?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-only/14558738

    Has anyone tried this girl? The prices are crazy but she post every day almost and a couple times a day so seems legit but damn that pussy is not made of gold LOL.

  5. #541

    Yes good report and thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Your experience is valuable and totally worth reporting.

    My first experience with Thia was similar: When I got to the incall, there was radio silence. I left, but stopped a mile away and waited, calling her, texting her, again and again. I had time that afternoon. She eventually answered and we met up.

    I've seen her twice since for 1 hour at 200. Each time has been phenomenal. I think she's worth seeing, but I can see how her service might be variable. She seems high volume. She posts pretty often.
    I don't mess this this BS and don't know why other people put up with this shit.

  6. #540

    High volume

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Your experience is valuable and totally worth reporting.

    My first experience with Thia was similar: When I got to the incall, there was radio silence. I left, but stopped a mile away and waited, calling her, texting her, again and again. I had time that afternoon. She eventually answered and we met up.

    I've seen her twice since for 1 hour at 200. Each time has been phenomenal. I think she's worth seeing, but I can see how her service might be variable. She seems high volume. She posts pretty often.
    Sounds like she was juggling that booty. Get her a scheduler.

  7. #539

    Thia

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Your experience is valuable and totally worth reporting.

    My first experience with Thia was similar: When I got to the incall, there was radio silence. I left, but stopped a mile away and waited, calling her, texting her, again and again. I had time that afternoon. She eventually answered and we met up.

    I've seen her twice since for 1 hour at 200. Each time has been phenomenal. I think she's worth seeing, but I can see how her service might be variable. She seems high volume. She posts pretty often.
    My experience is consistent with both Madjockey and Popeye. She can be difficult to reach at times and her follow up can be improved.

  8. #538

    Thia

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts//13562987

    There has been a good report on this gal but she played a game with me the other day. I called Monday and she returned via text, we msg back and forth, I asked for 1/2 hour session, she came back with a price of $200.00. I responded that I usually pay $100.00 for 1/2 hours and she accepted the amount. She said to head to E Towne mall and call her when I get there. 15 minutes later I'm texting her "I'm here". Nothing I called her phone. Nothing I called a couple time and left 20 minutes later. I went grocery shopping and while I was there I got a text saying she was sorry and fell asleep, did I still want to see her. I said let me finish my shopping and Ill call when I'm at the hotel. 20 minutes later I'm setting at in the motel parking lot texting "I'm here" nothing no response. So I call the phone a couple of times again no response. I leave after another 15 minutes.

    I'm half way home and she texts "she was sorry she fell asleep again, do I still want to see her?" I text back how about tomorrow morning 9:00 am. She agrees.

    I arrive at the motel 9:00 already to have a good time, we should both be nice and squeaky clean. So I text and no response I go through the phone routine and I call her local number that is running on a different ad, no response so I leave about 15 minutes later. While driving north I get a text from her saying she over slept and was sorry. Do I want to still see her. I called her back and she answered and we had a nice conversation and I said I was out of town until Wednesday and I would call her when I got back. So Wednesday afternoon rolls around and I text her at 5:30 asking if we could meet at 7:00. she responded with "for how long" and I respond 1/2 hour unless you would like to make up for the other day. Around 6:30 I texted to see if she was hungry and would she like some Sushi, I didn't get an answer but no big deal. Arrived at the motel on time and texted and called and called the local number and no response. SO I left (more on that in a minute).

    Today I get a text from her asking if I still wanted to see her, she was away from her phone last night. I texted her back saying she has some balls on her. She played me and even though her ad says no BS she dished it on me. I got a little personal and called her a time wasting b**** yada yada yada.

    I know Popeye had a good experience that's why I though I would see her. But he also dropped a bundle on her. So YMMV.

    Back to her motel, north east side down independence lane and has outside entry doors. While setting in the parking lot trying to connect with her, an older guy comes out from one of the rooms talking on a cell phone and slowly walks toward me. He keeps his distance but motioned to me to roll my window down. He said that the front desk noticed that I was in the parking lot and was I guest here. He said that the police has asked to be called if they notice anyone loitering around. I said no problem and left. SO I don't know if that was legit or this was her grandfather pimp coming out to get rid of me. But I guess forewarned is forearmed and I would stay away from the 8.

    Good news is Jayda had just posted an ad and I was able to see her...nice time and no BS
    Your experience is valuable and totally worth reporting.

    My first experience with Thia was similar: When I got to the incall, there was radio silence. I left, but stopped a mile away and waited, calling her, texting her, again and again. I had time that afternoon. She eventually answered and we met up.

    I've seen her twice since for 1 hour at 200. Each time has been phenomenal. I think she's worth seeing, but I can see how her service might be variable. She seems high volume. She posts pretty often.

  9. #537

    Thia. Time waster

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts//13562987

    There has been a good report on this gal but she played a game with me the other day. I called Monday and she returned via text, we msg back and forth, I asked for 1/2 hour session, she came back with a price of $200.00. I responded that I usually pay $100.00 for 1/2 hours and she accepted the amount. She said to head to E Towne mall and call her when I get there. 15 minutes later I'm texting her "I'm here". Nothing I called her phone. Nothing I called a couple time and left 20 minutes later. I went grocery shopping and while I was there I got a text saying she was sorry and fell asleep, did I still want to see her. I said let me finish my shopping and Ill call when I'm at the hotel. 20 minutes later I'm setting at in the motel parking lot texting "I'm here" nothing no response. So I call the phone a couple of times again no response. I leave after another 15 minutes.

    I'm half way home and she texts "she was sorry she fell asleep again, do I still want to see her?" I text back how about tomorrow morning 9:00 am. She agrees.

    I arrive at the motel 9:00 already to have a good time, we should both be nice and squeaky clean. So I text and no response I go through the phone routine and I call her local number that is running on a different ad, no response so I leave about 15 minutes later. While driving north I get a text from her saying she over slept and was sorry. Do I want to still see her. I called her back and she answered and we had a nice conversation and I said I was out of town until Wednesday and I would call her when I got back. So Wednesday afternoon rolls around and I text her at 5:30 asking if we could meet at 7:00. she responded with "for how long" and I respond 1/2 hour unless you would like to make up for the other day. Around 6:30 I texted to see if she was hungry and would she like some Sushi, I didn't get an answer but no big deal. Arrived at the motel on time and texted and called and called the local number and no response. SO I left (more on that in a minute).

    Today I get a text from her asking if I still wanted to see her, she was away from her phone last night. I texted her back saying she has some balls on her. She played me and even though her ad says no BS she dished it on me. I got a little personal and called her a time wasting b**** yada yada yada.

    I know Popeye had a good experience that's why I though I would see her. But he also dropped a bundle on her. So YMMV.

    Back to her motel, north east side down independence lane and has outside entry doors. While setting in the parking lot trying to connect with her, an older guy comes out from one of the rooms talking on a cell phone and slowly walks toward me. He keeps his distance but motioned to me to roll my window down. He said that the front desk noticed that I was in the parking lot and was I guest here. He said that the police has asked to be called if they notice anyone loitering around. I said no problem and left. SO I don't know if that was legit or this was her grandfather pimp coming out to get rid of me. But I guess forewarned is forearmed and I would stay away from the 8.

    Good news is Jayda had just posted an ad and I was able to see her...nice time and no BS

  10. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonner  [View Original Post]
    http://escortresume.com/

    Look promising check it out.
    Everything seems to eventually end up with a link to http://www.easysex.com.

  11. #535

    New

    http://escortresume.com/

    Look promising check it out.

  12. #534

    Emilee

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    She posts in both sections escort and massage. I understand the frustration.

    The prices do change between the 2 ads as well. So if you payed the escort price and didn't get FS than there is an issue.
    Her name is Emilee.

    About a year ago I called and ask if shegave GFE and was FS? She said massage only. I believe she's being vague to drum up more business.

  13. #533

    Emilee

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    She posts in both sections escort and massage. I understand the frustration.

    The prices do change between the 2 ads as well. So if you payed the escort price and didn't get FS than there is an issue.
    Her name is Emilee.

    About a year ago I called and ask if shegave GFE and was FS? She said massage only. I believe she's being vague to drum up more business.

  14. #532

    A little' help here?

    I am visiting from Cincinnati in two weeks (staying in the Dells). Most of the reports on the Madison board for good providers here seem a bit outdated. Can anyone recommend a safe option or two for me to save me the chance of wasting my time and cash? I prefer younger white girls if that helps. Thanks, and I'll be sure to return the favor if anyone heads to Cincy! Feel free to Private Message me if that is what you prefer.

  15. #531

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy2013  [View Original Post]
    I believe her pics is real but she is smoking hot and very nice I just love Joy she is the best thing going I always go see her when I'm available. Does things nice and slow.
    You must be driving all the way to Jersey to see her because this is Joy. Your girl has fake pics. One post for Joy, LOL. BigDaddy, you must need a new set of bi focals. By the way, why do you say that you believe her pics are real. If you have seen her as you say so many times then you would know if they are real.

    http://www.**************.com/escort...y-other-female

    http://www.**************.com/central-jersey-escorts/joy-909-294-0817/photos

    This girls pics are all over the place:
    http://909-294-0817.escortphonelist.com/hot-bombshell-busty-exotic-343325.html

    Click image for larger version

Name:	menj5.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	271047

    Click image for larger version

Name:	cy2.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	2.6 KB
ID:	271048

    Click image for larger version

Name:	menj16.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	271050

    Click image for larger version

Name:	joy5.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	271051

    Click image for larger version

Name:	joy4.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	271049

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape