Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #4459
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    After my incident below. I am considering a stealth vasectomy. I understand there is a no scalpel vasectomy that does not even leave an incision. It is very low impact and only leaves a small puncture. Plus a small shave area on the balls. Then there is a two week no sex period I believe.

    I think I could get away with it. The only way I see to get caught is possibly if I get complications which are very low in probability.

    Any thoughts?

    Anyone ever go this route?

    Successes or failures?
    Considering it myself. But not the stealth route. I've not heard about the two week period. I was told a few days as long as things didn't hurt. Friends who have been snipped said it was pretty painful for a bit. But I don't think they had the no scalpel version as it was 5+ years ago.

  2. #4458

    Learning the hard way

    A reminder to my brothers and a piece of advice to guys who are just entering our "hobby": No matter how much you trust a SB, never leave her alone with the sugar offering. I learned that the hard way last night.

    A SB I had seen a few times before met with me at the hotel. I had some (luckily not all) of her sugar in a gym bag with a change of clothes for myself, the partial sugar for her in a plain envelope. We had chatted for a bit, then took a shower together for some foreplay. She stepped out of the bathroom, while I finished drying off. She was out of my sight for maybe two minutes, long enough for her to reach into my gym bag, quickly find the sugar and put it in her purse without my knowing it. As I was coming out of the bathroom she was getting dressed, which I didn't think anything of because she had mentioned earlier she needed her phone charger, plus she said she wanted to grab her toothbrush to brush her teeth. I also assumed she wanted to grab a smoke while she was out there. So she left the room and I waited for a bit. After about 10 minutes, I walked into the parking lot to see that her car was gone. I sent her a text, tried to call her. No response. I finally started to get bad feeling and sure enough, I checked my gym bag to see what she had taken.

    What's amazing is that this girl only got away 2/3 of her sugar for the night, she could have stayed and gotten even more at the end of the night. Hell, she could have even stayed in our original arrangement and gotten four times what she stole every single month. And I had enough trust in her and thought I knew her well enough that she would never think of stealing from me. Just one more cautionary tale that sometimes we don't know these girls as well as we think we do. Be on your guard out there!

  3. #4457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Stealth Vasectomy

    After my incident below. I am considering a stealth vasectomy. I understand there is a no scalpel vasectomy that does not even leave an incision. It is very low impact and only leaves a small puncture. Plus a small shave area on the balls. Then there is a two week no sex period I believe.

    I think I could get away with it. The only way I see to get caught is possibly if I get complications which are very low in probability.

    Any thoughts?

    Anyone ever go this route?

    Successes or failures?

  4. #4456
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Weiner  [View Original Post]
    Our relationship ended when her boyfriend proposed after being offered a job out of state. Our last encounter was truly bittersweet, but for a 25 year-old girl with her whole life in front of her, I was happy for her.
    Excellent. Being happy for her when she moves on is the only thing that separates us from the street monger.

  5. #4455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRider  [View Original Post]
    Profile number 1741426. Let me know how it goes.
    But I do not have access to any SD sites right now. I have let them expire. I am concentrating on current POTs and babies for now.

  6. #4454
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    Just to find out whats going on in her head. Oh what a sense of entitlement these women sometimes have. LOL
    Profile number 1741426. Let me know how it goes.

  7. #4453

    WYP is full of them

    You have no idea how many of these charlatans I've contacted. After I've tried unsuccessfully, to make them see the error of their ways, my reply is this simple."You really think that I'm going to pay you $$ to buy you dinner, dump drinks down your throat, and expect some sort of pleasure of your company?" It's harsh but to the point. I told Bike Rider one of my tricks when they give me their number. After they text me and tell me that they aren't interested in sex, I reply by bluffing. I tell them that they were much more open minded to the idea when they replied to my CL ad last month. So many of these girls reply to so many ads they can't keep them straight. My bluff has worked successfully only once though. But if I hadn't tried I would have never known. I'm using it again and working on a POT up here in Baltimore. She's right up your alley Scott. The young artsy-fartsy type. Reminds me of the girls I used to see at Dead concerts dancing around in peasant dresses, but at least these girls shave!

    MW.

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRider  [View Original Post]
    "I'm looking for a Sugar Daddy willing to give an allowance and help me pay for my school. No intimacy! And No private meetings!"

    She's not that great looking to boot! No doubt, her mailbox floweth over.

    I've half a notion to send her an email saying."OK. We can just fuck in public then!"

  8. #4452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    I would love to talk to her

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRider  [View Original Post]
    "I'm looking for a Sugar Daddy willing to give an allowance and help me pay for my school. No intimacy! And No private meetings!"

    She's not that great looking to boot! No doubt, her mailbox floweth over.

    I've half a notion to send her an email saying."OK. We can just fuck in public then!"
    Just to find out whats going on in her head. Oh what a sense of entitlement these women sometimes have. LOL

  9. #4451

    As seen in a new profile on SA in DC

    "I'm looking for a Sugar Daddy willing to give an allowance and help me pay for my school. No intimacy! And No private meetings!"

    She's not that great looking to boot! No doubt, her mailbox floweth over.

    I've half a notion to send her an email saying. "OK. We can just fuck in public then!"

  10. #4450

    Stories.

    Revvo, don't worry I'll surely have more stories coming your way. You already know about my exploits with the 45 yr-old MILF and then how I consequently ended up with her 19 yr-old daughter, LOL. Why do you think I get calls from my escort friend almost everyday. We entertain ourselves. I promise you I'll have more to share. BTW, SB5, Portugese hottie. 29 yr-old single mom couldn't get a sitter so our rendezvous was postponed, but SB1, my late 30's blonde ATF is on her way to see me. It's midnight now so she'll probably show up at 4am, LOL. I'll be a zombie at work tomorrow. A very happy zombie!

    MW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    Awesome story my brother. Give us more. Sounds like you have a few good ones to tell.

    I love these.

    Revvo

  11. #4449
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    She is the type we seek. And yes I have some really good ones to worry about without wasting my time on the silly girl that can't even make it to the date.

    And thanks for the props.
    I always stay in contact prior to the date. If I don't hear anything within an hour of the meet, then I txt them and say I'm not going to show-up until I have confirmation from you. So far, I've only had one baby confirm within the hour and no show. I blocked her number and moved ahead. None of us have time to play games.

  12. #4448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRider  [View Original Post]
    Revvo. Congrats on your new SB. She's the type of woman many of us seek!

    I'd bail on POT3. She's not worth it.
    She is the type we seek. And yes I have some really good ones to worry about without wasting my time on the silly girl that can't even make it to the date.

    And thanks for the props.

  13. #4447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Awesome Story

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Weiner  [View Original Post]
    Scott, you reminded me of an experience I had a few years-ago with my first (sort-of) SB. I met her at a massage parlor and in the course of our session asked if there were any extra's available. She said no but we could probably work something out after-hours. I saw this little hottie for about 6 months, once a-week at my place, and she was still one of the best fucks I've ever had! The reason I say SB and not UTR pro, is that I don't believe she was seeing anyone else but me. The massage place got raided after only being open for a month, and afterwards she worked at a car dealership as a receptionist and was going to culinary school full time. Our relationship ended when her boyfriend proposed after being offered a job out of state. Our last encounter was truly bittersweet, but for a 25 year-old girl with her whole life in front of her, I was happy for her. She said if I was looking for a new "body rub" girl, to see her friend who worked out of an apartment near me. I made the appointment with her and when I arrived, standing in front of me was this complete knockout. She asked me how I came across her and I told her that I had seen her ad on BP, but also that a friend had recommended her. At first she thought it may have been a client but when I said the girls name, her eyes got as big as saucers and said."Oh my god, you're the guy that she used to go to his house". The standard body rub for an hour became a FS session with her charging me for only a half hour, LOL. Needless to say, we became really good friends, in fact it became like a brother / sister relationship to the point where I couldn't even fuck her anymore. Now she is one of DC's top escorts according to the oThER review site, and I still talk to her about every other day. She's fascinated with my exploits and I'm amazed at some of the guys she's had as clients. Sorry for going on and on, but the bittersweet farewell of your SB reminded me of it.
    Awesome story my brother. Give us more. Sounds like you have a few good ones to tell.

    I love these.

    Revvo

  14. #4446

    Writing on the wall, my brother

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    Cut her loose, and let her know why, and leave it up to her to fix the situation or not. I forget who said it, but a brother in the club said you can't push on a string. Golf, was that you?
    That was me. You cannot blame the string either. The nature of the thing. Like trying to piss up a rope.

  15. #4445
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    I honestly don't know what to call this. Just let me say that I am constantly surprised at how this game turns out. I work very hard to control the outcome but the situation is frequently so fluid that it seems I am just a victim of chance and as I have said many times. You never know what is going to happen with these babies.
    Revvo. Congrats on your new SB. She's the type of woman many of us seek!

    I'd bail on POT3. She's not worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape