Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 631 of 808 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 681 731 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 12112
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2662
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Brandi

    So I popped my SW cherry last week on Friday. Hit the south loop and kept going for a while. I saw brandi on 24th (I think) and G, and got a wave. She looked better from farther away than in the car, some marks on her arm and face. I was finally able to flag her down after ger and her mom started walking up another street, I think they were about to get picked up because she had been using the payphone about 10 minutes earlier. She wanted .4 for BBBJCIM, talked her down to .3 but said a tip was possible. Well I took a while to get off, and so I thought I was giving her a. 1 tip, but looked in my wallet and it turns out I must have either given her a 20 dollar tip at the end, or given her 2 20s at the start. Either way, she made away with .5 and I didn't realize it until 10 minutes later. Oh well, she probably needs it more than me.

  2. #2661

    Hot day

    I found Chilly on a hot day. I thought I read she only does CBJ, but she said she would do BBBJ, but no cim. I promised to be a gentleman and let her know at the moment of truth and I did. She had grabbed a handful of kleenex I had in the car and managed to finish me with her hand milking every last drop into the kleenex without making a mess. She seemed to have a hot little bod too. I'm glad I finally met her. She asked for. 25, but I didn't have a five so she got. 3.

  3. #2660

    Becareful

    Just passed 9th and greenfield at 3pm were 5 marked cars and 5 or 6 motorcycle cops at gas station getting ready to do something. Also passed marked squad car at 25 the and G also.

  4. #2659

    DBL Headder

    Yes had a dbl header today one at noon, and one at 4 pm.

    Started out with Brandi. 24th and G. Jumped in before I even was able to make the turn. Very skinny, on Crack soars everywhere, but did a great BBBJCIMWS for. 25 was a real nice person, been with her beforem she just didn't remember me. Started before we were parked. I liked that.

    Then at 4 saw a 5'6" long blond hair. Not washed in a while, Gina, short for Giovanni. Nice figure nice tits no fat loomed real good did the normal stuff. Tole me she was from Arizona, but she new the area way too well. Wanted. 3 said. 25 said she would give me the best blow of my life. Little head took direction, should have stayed pat at. 25. Parked asked if I had a cover, I said no she said she never does it without. I said you told me it was going to be great. She said then don't com in my mouth or I will puke in your car. Well she gave head like rap. Teeth and hard like. Used her hand most of the time. Will never go back to her. Maybe for full service, but never head. All the other WSW are far better than her. Boy I wish I could have picked up Brandi the second time. No number for either. What's up with this.

  5. #2658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Bsw

    Not sure if this a fact but that has happen many times to others in a few of these ites, and guess what. It is always a BSW picking up a white boy. What do you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this should be here or in general area, but I had a very strange encounter last night.

    There were a few girls out last night, not many. But a couple of BSW caught my eye a few times. I however just wanted the taller one, so I passed them up a few times. Eventually the shorter one got picked up. So I went in for the taller one.

    Did a quick easy pick up, so I thought. All the sudden a car pulls up behind me. I'm thinking great its LE. But its to old of a car. Its a early 90's red motecarlo. So I take a bunch of turns, each one he follows. So I pick up the pace, as does he. I'm telling her to call her pim and tell him to back off before something bad happens, she says its not her pimp, she doesnlt even know who it is. She then wants to to drop her off at the gas station on 23rd, I told her I'm not stopping anywhere till I lose my tail. She ten called her pimp, we was going to meet her on 23rd. At this point I'm doing 60mph down side streets turning every few blocks trying to get ride of him. Finally, I saw flashing lights form some squad cars, so I head toward them, not being a total idiot, I turn off before we get to them, this was enough to get the follower to slow down. I pulled a couple quick lefts and into another alley and killed the lights, he drove past. I then told her to get out and she still wanted a ride back. I told her hell no get out.

    Not sure what the deal was, but keep your eyes out for a early 20s BSW withe a red motecalro near buy and stay away.

  6. #2657

    Stange event

    Not sure if this should be here or in general area, but I had a very strange encounter last night.

    There were a few girls out last night, not many. But a couple of BSW caught my eye a few times. I however just wanted the taller one, so I passed them up a few times. Eventually the shorter one got picked up. So I went in for the taller one.

    Did a quick easy pick up, so I thought. All the sudden a car pulls up behind me. I'm thinking great its LE. But its to old of a car. Its a early 90's red motecarlo. So I take a bunch of turns, each one he follows. So I pick up the pace, as does he. I'm telling her to call her pim and tell him to back off before something bad happens, she says its not her pimp, she doesnlt even know who it is. She then wants to to drop her off at the gas station on 23rd, I told her I'm not stopping anywhere till I lose my tail. She ten called her pimp, we was going to meet her on 23rd. At this point I'm doing 60mph down side streets turning every few blocks trying to get ride of him. Finally, I saw flashing lights form some squad cars, so I head toward them, not being a total idiot, I turn off before we get to them, this was enough to get the follower to slow down. I pulled a couple quick lefts and into another alley and killed the lights, he drove past. I then told her to get out and she still wanted a ride back. I told her hell no get out.

    Not sure what the deal was, but keep your eyes out for a early 20s BSW withe a red motecalro near buy and stay away.

  7. #2656

    After game

    Not much action on the south loop last night.

    All you guys and the in town Harley's must have scooped them all up. Saw only one HSW on L and 16. Just wasn't what I was looking for.

    Hope all the out of town guys let us know how there weekend was in Milwaukee.

  8. #2655
    It seems that LE has been getting a lot of beefy SUVs, maybe from some State Grant. If I ran into the ones I've seen with no markings and silver, I'd never spot them until it's too late.

  9. #2654

    Score

    2300 hrs-0000 hrs I was out at a boat cruise and decided to take a cruise before heading home. (Usually I'm a daytime stroller) Started at N, going up from low to high. Around 16th saw a very sexy BSW spinner. Turns out she is 20 why / o Venus. Didn't want to pick up on the first fly-by but figured its a Wednesday so I looped around some blocks and lo and behold she was still smiling. She hopped in, LEO check and we are off to a very nice apt not to far away. 30 mins all covered, unfortunately, but does upsell for BBBJ. She got me for 50, but was well worth it! Incall was a comforter on the floor, clean. Got digits. Will repeat!

    I dropped her off back in the 20's N where her roommate was and right on the corner was another VERY sexy BSW spinner, smiling away at me. I was very tempted but didn't call her over, which I'm now kicking myself in the ass for. Looped the rest of the SS. Nothing. No LEO out at all.

  10. #2653

    Heads Up

    Perhaps it's just me, but yesterday on Sherman just south of Fond-Du-Lac I saw a LE vehicle I've never seen before. It is a newer model Silver SUV with no markings what-so-ever. It has one flashing red and one blue light about the size of turn signals mounted on the front grille and another pair on the rear. Trust me, you will not see them until they are flashing behind you. No, I didn't see it on the loops, but pretty close, so you know it will be around. Recon and watch your mirrors, be discreet and safe on the scoop.

  11. #2652

    No Joy!

    I was in town and had some time so I made the south loop Sunday around 430. Up L over on 35 and down G. Nothing out. Went to the north loop and nothing there either, not even a female on the street. Went back to the south made a loop and went back to my room to order in. Headed back on G Monday and Tuesday mornings in search of the blonde that has been talked about. Thought I saw her on 24 but by the time a turned around and got back she was gone, went for a coffee to giver her time to get back but I never saw her again. Wasn't my lucky trip but I still enjoy sight seeing there. I'll have to hope for better next time.

  12. #2651

    Beware

    Leo's out on 17 and L with binoculars. Be careful.

  13. #2650

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have seen here out and about quite a bit. She actually is deaf I believe. Be carefull with her. The cops are always hovering arround her when I drive by. She about 5'6" tall and about 130 to 140 in weight. Not bad looking girl just the north L Has been crawling with le reciently.
    I picked up another hottie out that way last night by the name of Monet. She was also quite attractive. I think I had two lucky scores while in town. I would repeat with both. I did notice that there seemed to be BSW's and their handlers posted up on L. It was EXTREMELY obvious. LE presence did not seem to be any heavier than normal for that area.

  14. #2649
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotorcold  [View Original Post]
    Was she wearing a red top and gray sweat top Jean shorts.
    Wish I could tell you. I can't even describe the pictures on my living room wall!

  15. #2648

    Chilli

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Chella?

    Guess I bailed a little early, I was out from about 1 30 to 3 and I agree, absolutely nothing around.
    Chilli is not Chella. Chill informally walks Lincoln.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape