Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16114

    Liz

    [QUOTE=BoloBellgrande; 1861242]

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Just remembered that the lady who used to hang out w / Crystal is named Liz. I knew you had a stack on her at one time. [/QUOT.

    Is this Lizz known to walk the streets waring dark sunglasses from time to time? I saw a SW last week that looks kinda like her.
    Easiest tell is the tattoo on the side of her neck, LUCKY with some dice, as seen in CLS's photos

  2. #16113
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool1983  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with Nicole this morning. She called me at 2:42 this morning from the motel she got a room at for the night. Called to check up on me. I've been having some crazy family drama. I got to the room about 5:30. Seems it's that time of the month so she could only do oral. As always, an amazing BBBJ. Great start to get me though a hard weekend at work.
    Can anyone share her digits please. Tyvvm

  3. #16112
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Ahh, Helen. I first met her when she was hanging around lower Park Heights and was doing as little work for as much money as she could get away with, often trying to just do a "rip-off." She was from Hampden, and eventually migrated to dating there. Nice girl, cute with great boobs, but not much else in her favor as I recall. I do remember the first time I came in her mouth she got as upset as if I had shot her. That was when she was on Park Heights and was about eighteen or so. The last time I saw her she was on the bench at the 7-11 at 36th St. She looked like hell and I didn't recognize her, but she spotted me. It had been a year or two since I had seen her. I just gave her a few bucks and a ride home to a house on 37th St. I heard she passed away a few years ago. .
    Haha, Helen! I still say she was pretty good for FS if you could ignore the complaining and just f* her. But BJ, forget it, totally wasn't worth the trouble (or the stopping, talking, complaining, and general poor skill).

    Standing in the street, yelling at cars, spilling her drink in your car, all while bragging about how she was the best looking girl on Falls. Well, she was pretty cute, maybe one of the prettiest regulars, but what a PITA!

    She tried to clean up sometime in the early 2000s, was training to drive a truck, but wound up back on the streets and went way down hill fast. She did die a few years ago; right before that, I used to see her wandering around, off the stroll, totally out of it.

  4. #16111

    Lizz

    [QUOTE=NiteTimer; 1861036]Just remembered that the lady who used to hang out w / Crystal is named Liz. I knew you had a stack on her at one time. [/QUOT.

    Is this Lizz known to walk the streets waring dark sunglasses from time to time? I saw a SW last week that looks kinda like her.

  5. #16110

    Nicole

    Had a date with Nicole this morning. She called me at 2:42 this morning from the motel she got a room at for the night. Called to check up on me. I've been having some crazy family drama. I got to the room about 5:30. Seems it's that time of the month so she could only do oral. As always, an amazing BBBJ. Great start to get me though a hard weekend at work.

  6. #16109
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    These are from the first time I saw Liz in March of 2011. She had only been in town for a week or two and looked really good. She had me hide her face because she said she wouldn't be doing this long. When I saw her a month later she asked me to post her pictures for the advertisement. She decided she would be here longer. Liz was very good at her job. Haven't seen her in over a year.
    Last I saw her was at Ds Jan. 2012. She was really far gone at the time, and hanging w / Christina near the shopping center.
    She was good at her job though, and used to set up doubles which were a lot of fun. Had a nice ass when healthy.

  7. #16108

    Bolt on Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Lest we forget what tomorrow is, it's D-Day for most of our little women. Not talking about "Free at last.", talking about Disability check day. This one day occurrence correlates with a reduction in SW's for approximately 48 hours (usually blow their check within 2 days). If you're thinking about waiting until tomorrow to clean your pipes, might want to reconsider. Plenty of regs out on Fairhaven to include BOJ. Even though she looks nice, one experience with her is more than enough for me.
    Bolt on Jen can be some drama. She goes from personable to unbearable light the flip of a switch. You have to catch her when she's in the right mood to avoid that unpredictable temperament that she's known for. The best advice to remember is that she doesn't like this work (few girls do, but most hide it better as part of the show) , she doesn't like you, and she doesn't like sex in general any more, after being in this business a while. Give her the tuition, bust a nut, get lost, say little in the process, and be both polite and economical of words while doing so.

  8. #16107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Liz

    These are from the first time I saw Liz in March of 2011. She had only been in town for a week or two and looked really good. She had me hide her face because she said she wouldn't be doing this long. When I saw her a month later she asked me to post her pictures for the advertisement. She decided she would be here longer. Liz was very good at her job. Haven't seen her in over a year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Liz6.PNG‎   Liz7.PNG‎   Liz8.jpg‎   Liz9.PNG‎   Liz10.PNG‎  

    Liz11.PNG‎  

  9. #16106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Just remembered that the lady who used to hang out w / Crystal is named Liz. I knew you had a stack on her at one time.
    Haven't seen Liz in quite a while. She was from the Carolina's somewhere. The last time I saw her was in March of last year. Even she said she was looking really bad. These are some of her pictures from over time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Liz1.PNG‎   Liz6.jpg‎   Liz10.jpg‎   Liz1.PNG‎   Liz4.PNG‎  

    Liz7.PNG‎   Liz10.jpg‎   Liz13.PNG‎   Liz9.jpg‎   Liz10.jpg‎  


  10. #16105
    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Also, Monkton MD? If so thats a hell of a long way, and not too far frm home for me :P If she gives you a call, PM me with that number. I might enjoy having an option closer to home.

    BQ22
    She is from the Monkton area, but not currently living there. She is staying near the BP on Harford. It sounds like her family life is fucked up- drugs will do that, so she will be in this area for a while.

  11. #16104
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Ahh, Helen. I first met her when she was hanging around lower Park Heights and was doing as little work for as much money as she could get away with, often trying to just do a "rip-off." She was from Hampden, and eventually migrated to dating there. Nice girl, cute with great boobs, but not much else in her favor as I recall. I do remember the first time I came in her mouth she got as upset as if I had shot her. That was when she was on Park Heights and was about eighteen or so. The last time I saw her she was on the bench at the 7-11 at 36th St. She looked like hell and I didn't recognize her, but she spotted me. It had been a year or two since I had seen her. I just gave her a few bucks and a ride home to a house on 37th St. I heard she passed away a few years ago. I remember several other very cute younger WSW's who worked Park Heights and Reisterstown from about Northern Parkway to Park Circle. Don't recall their names. This was back in the mid to late 1990's. It was a real treasure trove there because the girls were mostly really cute late teens from out of town who would start negotiations at fifteen or twenty dollars. The biggest problem was that there were only a few, so they were harder to find. They got picked up very quickly. I haven't seen any white girls in that area for a long time.
    Just remembered that the lady who used to hang out w / Crystal is named Liz. I knew you had a stack on her at one time.

  12. #16103
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackMaster  [View Original Post]
    So, I took a spin down Harford tonight hoping to see Taylor and hooked up with a girl named Adrian. She is a newbie from out near Monkton. She claims that she just started doing this a couple of weeks ago. She was about 5'3" and 115 pounds. She looked great and was clean- but she is going to cost more than some of you might want to spend- 80 for full service- no anal. Her phone was recently stolen, but I gave her my ho phone number, so hopefully I hear from her. The girl told me that the AMP on Harford got robbed by a couple of thugs and that one of the ladies was stabbed and a customer got roughed up. Talk about a bad day. You are laying there naked getting a HJ from a Korean ho and in come two thugs to rob you and kick your ass while you are laying there with a boner.

    As far as Hampden goes this is when you can find them- 5 AM. A reliable source tells me that he sees one or 2 every morning on falls road on his way to work around 5 in the morning. Speaking of Hampden, any old timers remember Helen?
    Ahh, Helen. I first met her when she was hanging around lower Park Heights and was doing as little work for as much money as she could get away with, often trying to just do a "rip-off." She was from Hampden, and eventually migrated to dating there. Nice girl, cute with great boobs, but not much else in her favor as I recall. I do remember the first time I came in her mouth she got as upset as if I had shot her. That was when she was on Park Heights and was about eighteen or so. The last time I saw her she was on the bench at the 7-11 at 36th St. She looked like hell and I didn't recognize her, but she spotted me. It had been a year or two since I had seen her. I just gave her a few bucks and a ride home to a house on 37th St. I heard she passed away a few years ago.

    I remember several other very cute younger WSW's who worked Park Heights and Reisterstown from about Northern Parkway to Park Circle. Don't recall their names. This was back in the mid to late 1990's. It was a real treasure trove there because the girls were mostly really cute late teens from out of town who would start negotiations at fifteen or twenty dollars. The biggest problem was that there were only a few, so they were harder to find. They got picked up very quickly. I haven't seen any white girls in that area for a long time.

  13. #16102
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackMaster  [View Original Post]
    So, I took a spin down Harford tonight hoping to see Taylor and hooked up with a girl named Adrian. She is a newbie from out near Monkton. She claims that she just started doing this a couple of weeks ago. She was about 5'3" and 115 pounds. She looked great and was clean- but she is going to cost more than some of you might want to spend- 80 for full service- no anal. Her phone was recently stolen, but I gave her my ho phone number, so hopefully I hear from her. The girl told me that the AMP on Harford got robbed by a couple of thugs and that one of the ladies was stabbed and a customer got roughed up. Talk about a bad day. You are laying there naked getting a HJ from a Korean ho and in come two thugs to rob you and kick your ass while you are laying there with a boner.

    As far as Hampden goes this is when you can find them- 5 AM. A reliable source tells me that he sees one or 2 every morning on falls road on his way to work around 5 in the morning. Speaking of Hampden, any old timers remember Helen?
    Also, Monkton MD? If so thats a hell of a long way, and not too far frm home for me :P If she gives you a call, PM me with that number. I might enjoy having an option closer to home.

    BQ22

  14. #16101
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackMaster  [View Original Post]
    So, I took a spin down Harford tonight hoping to see Taylor and hooked up with a girl named Adrian. She is a newbie from out near Monkton. She claims that she just started doing this a couple of weeks ago. She was about 5'3" and 115 pounds. She looked great and was clean- but she is going to cost more than some of you might want to spend- 80 for full service- no anal. Her phone was recently stolen, but I gave her my ho phone number, so hopefully I hear from her. The girl told me that the AMP on Harford got robbed by a couple of thugs and that one of the ladies was stabbed and a customer got roughed up. Talk about a bad day. You are laying there naked getting a HJ from a Korean ho and in come two thugs to rob you and kick your ass while you are laying there with a boner.

    As far as Hampden goes this is when you can find them- 5 AM. A reliable source tells me that he sees one or 2 every morning on falls road on his way to work around 5 in the morning. Speaking of Hampden, any old timers remember Helen?
    5am eh? Ill have to adjust and check it out. I know my reg and her roommate or whoever go out walking later than some but not that late I don't think. Ill eyeball it one of these nights heh.

    Don't have to be an old timer to remember her. I remember when they found her dead in the alley. I used to seriously pay her to disappear for a while. All but gave me the creeps seeing her out there.

    BQ22

  15. #16100

    Harford and Hampden

    So, I took a spin down Harford tonight hoping to see Taylor and hooked up with a girl named Adrian. She is a newbie from out near Monkton. She claims that she just started doing this a couple of weeks ago. She was about 5'3" and 115 pounds. She looked great and was clean- but she is going to cost more than some of you might want to spend- 80 for full service- no anal. Her phone was recently stolen, but I gave her my ho phone number, so hopefully I hear from her. The girl told me that the AMP on Harford got robbed by a couple of thugs and that one of the ladies was stabbed and a customer got roughed up. Talk about a bad day. You are laying there naked getting a HJ from a Korean ho and in come two thugs to rob you and kick your ass while you are laying there with a boner.

    As far as Hampden goes this is when you can find them- 5 AM. A reliable source tells me that he sees one or 2 every morning on falls road on his way to work around 5 in the morning. Speaking of Hampden, any old timers remember Helen?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape