Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #4385
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    Hey I got a interesting hit on Craigslist from someone with pretty hot pics. She is asking me to go to a site.

    http://nostringsverify.com/sammipage69

    To verify myself. Has anyone ever done this before? Is it a scam?

    She says it only costs a dollar. And I guess I would have to use my real identity, which is a problem.

    Anyone know anything about it?
    Yeah its a scam, they want you to signup for a buck. 3 days then ongoing upgrades and phony emails, replys to you. Same thing happened to me with this chick who says she uses this to verify. Blah. Blah. Blah meanwhile I've had two different sites offering the same deal contact me within the last day since she's gotten ahold of my email.

  2. #4384
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Verify Me

    Hey I got a interesting hit on Craigslist from someone with pretty hot pics. She is asking me to go to a site http://nostringsverify.com/sammipage69

    To verify myself. Has anyone ever done this before? Is it a scam?

    She says it only costs a dollar. And I guess I would have to use my real identity, which is a problem.

    Anyone know anything about it?

  3. #4383

    Welcome, Brother Green

    Quote Originally Posted by Gogreen  [View Original Post]
    While this is probably ahead of the game since I haven't made any contributions If anyone has had luck with HYT and HCB that are trustworthy to travel and you're willing to share, I'd be open to bringing them for a getaway. It would be greatly appreciated.

    Many thanks again!

    GoGreen
    While I appreciate your constraints in trying to fish in a bucket, I think you may have inadvertently hit upon the solution to your problem. Search in the LA, San Diego and other west coast arenas, and offer these babies a trip to Hawaii! Dude, you have a golden ticket to endless pussy, at least as I see it! You need to configure a scheme where you don't pay in advance for a ticket, but reimburse them once they arrive and surrender the goods, so they don't scam you, but still, this is but a trifle. Only the details remain to be figured out.

    I am short on time at the moment, so need to sign off, but I'm sure my other brothers here will have much to say on this subject. From my vantage point, it looks to me like you don't have lemons, but rather a lemonade factory; you just need to figure out how to set it up.

    Don't forget to write,

    Scott

  4. #4382

    Now testing the SB waters

    Hi Guys,

    I'm an aspiring SD in the 50th state. I'm married and 40 and have mostly played in the escort arena to date, but would prefer something non-pro and less transactional. I've been reading your reports trying to capture some of your knowledge and wisdom as I make my first foray into the SB. A big thank you to you all for your contributions. I've still got about 50 pages to go, but it's been a great read. I've made that risk analysis and am getting into the game.

    So far I haven't had much luck yet, as I'm pretty picky in wanting younger (less than 35) .7-10's in the looks department and the slim and athletic build. It seems the available talent pool has neither quality or quantity, at least on SA, AF, SDFM, and WYP. I've been in touch with about 5 different POT's but haven't been able to get to M&G yet. A couple seem relatively new to the game and the others seem a bit more experienced. Been exchanging some emails and texts but they always seem to flake right before the M&G. I know SA said UHawaii ranked high with SB's but it's either fluff or I'm not fishing in the ponds.

    Additional challenges for me are that I don't get to travel much do to our geographic isolation, warden restrictions, not really having a job conducive to travel and this state being so small that it's hard to be discrete. That being said, I hope I'll have more successes to report in the weeks / months to come.

    While this is probably ahead of the game since I haven't made any contributions If anyone has had luck with HYT and HCB that are trustworthy to travel and you're willing to share, I'd be open to bringing them for a getaway. It would be greatly appreciated.

    Many thanks again!

    GoGreen

  5. #4381

    Tigg!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing, those kind of reports keep me encouraged. I wished my game worked all the time, I would be much richer and more trusting.

    BT
    I wish my game worked half the time that yours does, my brother! I would be much poorer and more tired, but nonetheless, happy.

    If it were easy, they'd be called escorts, right?

    Scott

  6. #4380

    Great Scott!

    Thanks for sharing, those kind of reports keep me encouraged. I wished my game worked all the time, I would be much richer and more trusting.

    BT

  7. #4379

    Double header once again!

    Gentlemen,

    In deference to some of you who have experienced this many times before, I am posting to crow about a sweet double header I scored yesterday which has certainly taken some of the sting out of the sad, sad reality that my new ATF is leaving town on the 9th of next month, probably for good.

    For some reason, my account on SD4Me is once again allowing me full access to all babies, even though when I log on it tells me I am persona non grata as far as their billing department is concerned. Whatever. I have been blasting emails out within a 50 mile radius of me with astonishing results. Apparently the Sugar Gods have found me in favor again, and I have had several m&gs (not all to my liking, but still) and am currently filling in my dance card for next week with 3 of the ones who made the cut.

    But back to yesterday: I met with an adorable, pixie-ish 22 yo AA spinner for coffee on Tuesday and we hit it off wonderfully. I had an AA GF in college who I was insane for, but our friends gave us each such shit about dating outside our race (BTW, aren't we all part of the HUMAN race?) that it was just too difficult to keep it going. Anyway, we met, had an instant rapport, and made plans to meet at a nearby motel the following day. So think Halle Berry, but smaller and with slightly upturned eyes, and you begin to get close. Tiny hips, tiny waist, adorable face, short hair, sweet little boobs, funny, smart, not at all ghetto, and easy to spend time with.

    At the motel she turned a little bit shy at first, which was incredibly appealing, but once we had talked a bit and had started kissing, the game was on, and oh, my brothers, she was incredible! Her entire body seemed to be an erogenous zone, and when I settled in to apply my Super Secret Oral Speed Orgasm Technique, I thought she would explode! My ears are still a little flat from being squeezed so hard between her thighs. She also kept up a very soft, quiet narrative of dirty talk that I found extremely erotic, and certainly spurred me on to do more than my best!

    Since we met at 9 in the morning, and she had to be on the way to work at 11, we didn't have a huge amount of time, which may have been for the best, because she rode me ragged, and I know she has more ideas in mind for the next time. I felt like a MegaStud, to be honest, and at one point in her quiet talking she was thanking me for fucking her! Don't know about you all, but that's a first for me. We are penciled in for a repeat next week, time and day to be determined, but she is definitely a keeper.

    After a mutual shower, we parted and I headed in to the city for my next rendezvous with a super skittish 24 yo baby who I have been pursuing for almost 6 months. We met on SA, had a coffee shortly thereafter, and made plans to have breakfast a few days later. I honestly thought she would vanish because she was so far out of my league in terms of looks, but I proceeded anyway, and we actually had a great time once again. Several meals later, she suggested that we should start "seeing each other" and make things official by spending some "private time" together. Needless to say, I was totally on board, and urged her to find some time in her schedule as I would in mine. After going radio silent, she replied a week or so later that I was coming on way too aggressively, that she now felt she really didn't know me at all, and basically that I should go and fuck myself. Huh?

    A month or so later, I got an email from her saying just "hi", and the whole dance began again. To make a long story short, the alternating cycle of "come fuck me"/"go fuck yourself" went on three more times, with me finally just playing along with detached interest more than with any real hopes of ever getting POTF, all the way up until yesterday, when I showed up at her apartment to find her actually inside it, and after a really wonderful hour or so of talking and cuddling on her couch, she suggested we move to her bed. This was an idea I readily agreed to, at which point she literally tore my clothes off and tried to shove my entire body into her pussy. Is this what is meant by being born again? If so, I'm converting!!

    Coincidentally, she also proved to be a dirty talker, and was very vocal in her appreciation of my efforts. Scottie and I were praising the genius who invented Viagra, and those clever Indian chemists who know how to produce the generic version of it, as we were banging away at this gorgeous baby who lay underneath us. Truly, she is a stunningly beautiful girl, in a totally natural way, and I just couldn't believe my luck at finally finding myself between her thighs, her ankles on my shoulders and her hands on my ass, pulling me into her as hard as she could, all the while breathing "fuck me" over and over. Total Old Folks Home memory to be sure. I hope I forget my own name before I forget that! This is a fabulous life when it works, or all the time if you are Big Tigg!

    For the holiday weekend, I am headed out of town tomorrow to our place in the country, where I hope to be fucking a beautiful baby I met a while back whose aunt is currently starring in a cable program that I like to watch. Every time my SO and I are viewing it, I smile to myself when I see the aunt and think "I'm fucking your niece".

    What a world!

    Scott

  8. #4378

    Most common excuses to get your money

    What are the most common excuses to get money from you. I found few.

    1. My car payment is due. If I don't make $$$ today, they will take my car. Can you go Western Union and send me money.

    2. My car is broken. Can you send me money asap so I can drive.

    3. Tomorrow is my birthday. Can you get me gift today? I need to buy a nice dress.

    4. Need to pay rent. If I don't landlord is going to kick me out.

    5. Electricity bill is due. If I don't' pay it then I will be in dark.

    6. Cell phone. Bill.

    7. If you don't send me allowance, I will be starving for next 1 week (this was my first SB telling me.)

    Huh. There need to be a list published. So when they really give such poor reasoning. We know. How to answer.

    I think. SD should be able to see the bill to believe it.

    Ha ha.

  9. #4377

    Dropping SB, Who is the Boss

    Well, my all time favorite SB in NY / NJ area, seen her 3 times. First date- nice one, afternoon to late night. Second, same. Third, overnight in the resort. But. As it turns. Out, it became like she is the boss, and I am getting allowance. This was 2 days event but started with too bossy. Everything was like you did this. Or don't do this. I felt like there was complete disconnect. I just decided to make it a 1 day trip instead of 2. Learned something, it is I am paying for hotel, expenses, allowance. SB yes, I respect but they can't just be on their own. It has to be mutual agreement. So. This SB. Is gone. I decided to cut loose. I am happy in the local Virginia now.

    Well, on the other hand. I think this is a art. I learned so many things in last 1 month. I had 1 potential SB texting me. That she need to make a car payment and can I wire / MO money using WU. I said no. Found out on twitter that she is at redskin pre-season game. She doesn't know that but. Guys. Be lookout on social media- FB, Twitter pages for your SB.

    Guys, what do you think about SB who writes on their profile that they don't smoke. But in reality, found on social media, she is smoking weeds and other. Hmm.

    WOW. This world is crazy.

    Just don't know if I can find a regular SB who is to good to be true. For my likeness.

  10. #4376

    Lightening strikes

    ATF #3 has agreed to resume our old arrangement. I am skeptical because of her behavior the last time we were together but perhaps she has not been so successful finding a replacement on her terms. She is an absolute spinner even by Hollywood's standards with niice C cups and well formed all around. She is a 10/10/10/8. The latter 2 points off are due to her lack of kissing. But I can enjoy nuzzling and kissing her body parts including her pussy, which is sweet and sensitive. She is an absolute screamer too which is very stimulating.

    ATF #4 has been entertaining twice this week and beats my dick like a dead horse until I am sore and I require hot soaks. Love it!

    Teen Baby has been unresponsive and not on the site after her attack of GPS. She apparently needed / wanted a quick cash transfusion to take care of a load of bills / expenses and wasn't willing to take a slower but steady route to riches. This younger generation wants it all at once. She could have had ATF potential with a long lucrative relationship but was perhaps wanting to score and run. I predict that if I was willing to give an $800 allowance up front I would not have heard from her again. She is a 9/9/9/9. As we have all said at one time or another, teens are skittish and unpredictable. Immaturity rules the day.

  11. #4375
    God lord tig. Good fucking lord and congrats. Please share the secret to your success LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    My second POT from AF has a bad case of GPS combined with immaturity. Originally she didn't want to talk money until we met. Then she asked via email and when she didn't like my numbers she didn't respond at all. It took a number of emails and texts to get her to respond. Finally I asked if the amount was too low. She said yes. When I ask where she wants to be, she says never mind it's way over my budget and I even gave her a fake high budget. She's beautiful, young, has a wonderful curvy body and a cool personality. She may find what she's looking for, but I doubt it.

    I have a nice looking 21 year old AA spinner from AF. She has agreed to 6 dates per month at $800. She doesn't communicate much or very well. We have a date setup for Tuesday night. I think she might be semi-pro as she's cool with us starting the Tiggabounce on the first date if there are not setbacks during dinner (My RG3 Reference, LOL).

    Out of the blue I hit up MsCoolSlim. She had disappeared for a while, but she assured me it was because she was just uncomfortable meeting someone from online. We exchanged some more emails and had a Skype date today. That made her a lot more comfortable. Wow she's stunning! We have a date set for Wed, I'm going to have to go slower with her, but the good thing is that the suga can go slow also. She is the one that I thought would really slow me down. Right now she does not have a place, but once she does and I have full time access to those goodies, I'll "try" to slow down again.

    Met a 21 year old Co-ed for dinner a few days ago. We had exchanged information on SA right before the STL trip. I had dropped her because she had gained weight and was sending out photos as both skinny and bigger without warning, LOL. Plus I had way too many on the hook to deal with that. She was nice and definitely a little chunkier than I like, but that butt was banging. She agreed to not start up a full arrangement. We'll link up when we both have time. I'll make sure to give at least $ and she'll be happy. I'll just call her MsPreLaw.

    MsSuccessful has taken a job in my area. She's moving the family up here at some point within the next year. Wow, what a change. She wants to get some luvin once every other week. Not funds needed other than cover the room. Very nice!

    I currently have 3 on-call BootyCall Babies. MsLatinaMILF, MsPreLaw and MsSuccessful.

    Two that I'm "exclusive" with. MsNurseBooty and my ATF. At some point I'm going to be so unavailable, that these two will drop me.

    BigTigg

  12. #4374

    Interesting Progress

    My second POT from AF has a bad case of GPS combined with immaturity. Originally she didn't want to talk money until we met. Then she asked via email and when she didn't like my numbers she didn't respond at all. It took a number of emails and texts to get her to respond. Finally I asked if the amount was too low. She said yes. When I ask where she wants to be, she says never mind it's way over my budget and I even gave her a fake high budget. She's beautiful, young, has a wonderful curvy body and a cool personality. She may find what she's looking for, but I doubt it.

    I have a nice looking 21 year old AA spinner from AF. She has agreed to 6 dates per month at $800. She doesn't communicate much or very well. We have a date setup for Tuesday night. I think she might be semi-pro as she's cool with us starting the Tiggabounce on the first date if there are not setbacks during dinner (My RG3 Reference, LOL).

    Out of the blue I hit up MsCoolSlim. She had disappeared for a while, but she assured me it was because she was just uncomfortable meeting someone from online. We exchanged some more emails and had a Skype date today. That made her a lot more comfortable. Wow she's stunning! We have a date set for Wed, I'm going to have to go slower with her, but the good thing is that the suga can go slow also. She is the one that I thought would really slow me down. Right now she does not have a place, but once she does and I have full time access to those goodies, I'll "try" to slow down again.

    Met a 21 year old Co-ed for dinner a few days ago. We had exchanged information on SA right before the STL trip. I had dropped her because she had gained weight and was sending out photos as both skinny and bigger without warning, LOL. Plus I had way too many on the hook to deal with that. She was nice and definitely a little chunkier than I like, but that butt was banging. She agreed to not start up a full arrangement. We'll link up when we both have time. I'll make sure to give at least $ and she'll be happy. I'll just call her MsPreLaw.

    MsSuccessful has taken a job in my area. She's moving the family up here at some point within the next year. Wow, what a change. She wants to get some luvin once every other week. Not funds needed other than cover the room. Very nice!

    I currently have 3 on-call BootyCall Babies. MsLatinaMILF, MsPreLaw and MsSuccessful.

    Two that I'm "exclusive" with. MsNurseBooty and my ATF. At some point I'm going to be so unavailable, that these two will drop me.

    BigTigg

  13. #4373

    An update from KY

    Hi Gents:

    It has been a good while since I updated things although I read this forum almost daily, but now it is time for me to share some experiences.

    My ATF. As I have posted before my ATF is from meeting at a Local Strip club about 8 years a go. It took me a good while to get her to see me outside but it finally worked out and we have been seeing each other pretty regular since then. She either comes to my place or I go to hers (usually hers) since her husband is a trucker and is gone most of the week days leaving her alone and horny. She loves DATY and is multi orgasmic until she is breathless and begging for me to stop. She is still hot even now in her mid to late 30s. Still works part time in one of the local clubs when she wants. Has a pic on her wall from when she was in the Deja Vu club magazine a few years ago. Damage is now 0. 5 to me once a week.

    I have my first 2 hits from Craigslist from posting that I have a hotel room and just need some company $.

    #1 is a blond MILF in her late 20's with a six year old kid. Slender just out of a relationship where she did not have to work, relationship ended a few months ago. She is in school and scheduled to graduate in Dec. She answered my post late in the day after I had left the hotel room so we text a few times that night and the next morning then she tells me her kid is going to a friends house and her apt is a vailable if I can make it. Lucky ME! Was there in about half hour and was able to spend about 90 min whith her. She does great BBBJ and loves DATY. On this meeting she was begging for a facial so what else could a guy do? She loved it. She wanted $ but was able to do it for half of that. Have seen her 3 more time since then at her place and going back Friday.

    #2. I met on Saturday morning after texting for a while on Friday. Picked her up just up the street from her house since her high school daughter was at home. We went to get a room for an hour or so. She is a Brunette in her late 30s or early 40s. Nice body for her age and was ready to go. Just needed a little help with her bills. (0. 75 total) Nice enough lady very accomidating and very good BBBJ skills, but just not my cup of Tea. Most likley will not repeat.

    On another note. In my area of Central Ky the prices on BP are very nice at this point. With a little work and research you can have a good time with a nice young lady at her hotel room for 50 to 100. I had a great time today with a 20 year old red head who is part time on BP. She is a little thicker and not skinny but still nice and young with a cute little voice who loved to talk and make sure I was happy. She is bi and has a BF who does not know what she does. Loves DATY and has seen other providers in the area herself. We talked for a while and she wants to have a 3 some with my ATF who is also bi. At the end or our session she says that next time I can come to her place in a town about 30 min away if I want.

    So the summer has been pretty good here in Kentucky.

    Live Long and Prosper Gents

  14. #4372
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Face / body / personality / skills.

    But I see some guys like the 3 part formula.

    Face / body / skills.

    Having the personality and skills in one number.
    HG, Thank you very much.

  15. #4371
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHunter44  [View Original Post]
    I never figured this out and a little embarrassed to ask. When ratings are given, what is the order? For example,"7/10/8/10" stands for looks, skills, etc, but each number corresponds to what exactly? Thanks.
    Face / body / personality / skills

    but I see some guys like the 3 part formula

    face/body/skills

    having the personality and skills in one number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape