Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 45,391 to 45,405 of 61438
-
08-26-13 12:32 #16048Senior Member

Posts: 67Ah so. Ha Ha cool!
The legalization nationwide, of the oldest prof. Would definently solve a lot of the city of Baltimores, Hey the country's woes. BUT in the USof A. We are not that evovled yet here, and besides the Asian or Euro attitude would remove a weapon that certain groups have at the center of their control structure. Cannot have that! Ha Ha Ha. Sorry was not supposed to be aware of that. Opps!
Originally Posted by Immanuel Kunt
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-13 12:29 #16047Senior Member

Posts: 1322Good idea
Would they be used to replace the vacant houses on Wilkens?
Originally Posted by Immanuel Kunt
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-13 12:17 #16046Senior Member

Posts: 158Try this, Mayor Rawlings-Blake
Might help in attaining the goal to attract 10, 000 new Baltimore residents. A 7/24 all-service city.
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...es-prostitutes
-
08-26-13 11:57 #16045Regular Member

Posts: 4Arundel Mills
I live in Laurel I could use a little help.
Originally Posted by JoeCool1983
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-13 11:13 #16044Senior Member

Posts: 381Becky
Get this $40. 00 for a BJ that has to be the deal of the year. And maybe a shot of pussy next time folks.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
You fellows kill me, every girl on the stroll will give up all holes plus pictures and videos of the experience for that $40. 00. I wish I had money to waste, but since I don't I will pay my standard fees and be happy.
Shitty
-
08-26-13 05:58 #16043Senior Member

Posts: 1788Crystal from Payson 2
Here are the rest of Crystal posing. I'll post the others as I get to them. Pick her up if you see her around Payson St. She's very good at her job, and proud to do it well.
-
08-26-13 05:54 #16042Senior Member

Posts: 1788Crystal from Payson
I was around Wilkens yesterday morning looking to find Kandii or Sarah but LE was everywhere. There were also many BGE trucks in the area, but they were accompanied by unmarked LE. I have seen before where LE uses a BGE truck as an unmarked vehicle and the guys on at least one of these trucks looked to be LE, so I was getting the hell out. On my way out I saw Crystal (not SW Idol Crystal, the other one) standing at Payson. Picked her up and got out. She hasn't been around a whole lot lately. She's 31, but doesn't look it.
She told me the first time I met her that she sucks dick like a porn star, and, friends, she sure did then and still does. She is open to anything except anal, but I think she could be talked into it. Awesome BJ, lots of attention to the boys, salad tossing, swallowing, COF, you name it she's very good at it. We're going to set something up with another girl in the neighborhood for a threesome. Kandii comes to mind. Here are a few of the many pictures from yesterday. More to come. If you see her definitely stop for her. You won't be disappointed. No phone at the moment, though.
-
08-25-13 20:59 #16041Senior Member

Posts: 39!
LOL! Hahahaha! God damn that was funny. She's a cutie though, no shame BK! Ha!
Originally Posted by Happy One
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-13 18:41 #16040Senior Member

Posts: 67Area is on LE locked down
Wash BLVD has had some nasty trouble lately, <Psyco murder, over what I heard was ten, ($10) , you read right dollars . Right in Jodie's A. O. (area of operation). So Uncle leo is on just about every corner down there. Uh can I say be careful?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-13 17:41 #16039Senior Member

Posts: 48The always reliable Cece of CB
If any members is kind enough and willing enough to share any I tell for tonight on the W / W or Patapsco loop that
Did see Cece in CB she is mixed, in her early 20's, and pretty much looks like a 7/8 civi! I guess me looking like I do she probably thought I'd stopped to ask for her phone number. Struck luck maybe last month sometime after getting lost trying to find this B / CB area and stopped to ask he for directions. When she gave me the look I knew it was game time! She got in and we checked credentials so she tells me that she has an apartment. I'm like ok that's fine, go in nice pad 50" flat screen, nice family pics and furniture! We talk a little and then she gets started with a nice BBBJCIMWS that was similar to the that of a SW with the felling and emotion of your high-school sweetheart! She goes to town on Mr. Anderson and kept going and going! Till I exploded in and all around her mouth! She grabs a cig and gives me a hug and we talk some more she tells me all about herself real nice girl but bad drug habit! Have seen her at least once a week ever since the service is unbelievable, reliable, and cumtastic! And for. 2 a pop w / w out depending on how you feel, you can add that to the weekly grocery budget under "head of lettuce." Don't have pics but do have digits for trade and they are text and call friendly!
If any members is kind enough and willing enough to share any Info or Intel for tonight on the W / W or Patapsco loop that would be greatly appreciate!
BMoreCareful
-
08-25-13 17:40 #16038Senior Member

Posts: 48The always reliable Cece of CB
If any members is kind enough and willing enough to share any I tell for tonight on the W / W or Patapsco loop that
Did see Cece in CB she is mixed, in her early 20's, and pretty much looks like a 7/8 civi! I guess me looking like I do she probably thought I'd stopped to ask for her phone number. Struck luck maybe last month sometime after getting lost trying to find this B / CB area and stopped to ask he for directions. When she gave me the look I knew it was game time! She got in and we checked credentials so she tells me that she has an apartment. I'm like ok that's fine, go in nice pad 50" flat screen, nice family pics and furniture! We talk a little and then she gets started with a nice BBBJCIMWS that was similar to the that of a SW with the felling and emotion of your high-school sweetheart! She goes to town on Mr. Anderson and kept going and going! Till I exploded in and all around her mouth! She grabs a cig and gives me a hug and we talk some more she tells me all about herself real nice girl but bad drug habit! Have seen her at least once a week ever since the service is unbelievable, reliable, and cumtastic! And for. 2 a pop w / w out depending on how you feel, you can add that to the weekly grocery budget under "head of lettuce." Don't have pics but do have digits for trade and they are text and call friendly!
If any members is kind enough and willing enough to share any I tell for tonight on the W / W or Patapsco loop that would be greatly appreciate!
BMoreCareful
-
08-25-13 17:03 #16037Senior Member

Posts: 229I should be able to get PMs
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-13 17:00 #16036Senior Member

Posts: 512Frankly any weapon isn't the best tool for dealing with these girls. Only once has violence come about and that was when someone decided their boyfriend needed a word with me and I had him over the trunk of my car about to cut his throat (she moved home to Nevada with her parents, IDK what happened to him and frankly don't care). Never has an argument over money come to violence though, and it never should. On a side note, a pocket knife is a sure way to get yourself hurt. I'd recommend something you can work with a little better in the given situation, switchblade (OTF if you have a choice) , spring assist, grav knife, or balisong. Sadly all of which illegal unless you have some paperwork and a reason to have one. Just don't get yourself in a bad spot where you'll need it and it will never be an issue, at least thats what I try to do heh.
Originally Posted by RayMichaels82
[View Original Post]
BQ22
-
08-25-13 16:56 #16035Senior Member

Posts: 229Yeah, I know her. She's my regular go to girl. She's definitely a sweetheart. Definitely amazing at what she does. I agree on the sucking dick thing. She gives an absolutely amazing BBBJ. I've been seeing her for a little over a year now. I'm totally crazy about her. I love her so much. I picked her up around 1:30AM this morning. She was sitting on some steps on the corner of Wilkens and Fulton. I actually quite often let her stay over at my house so she has a comfortable, warm place to stay in the winter / cool place to sleep in the summer and a roof over her head and a place to shower / get cleaned up. I often buy her food and let her raid my fridge/cabinets.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-13 16:54 #16034Senior Member

Posts: 512Joe
JoeCool1983, PM me when you have a free inbox.
BQ22










Reply With Quote




