Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,561 to 28,575 of 40029
-
08-26-13 12:11 #11469Senior Member

Posts: 862Normal
That is normal AMP FS price, if you got less then it was a bad deal. Normal AMP price is .4 HJ .8 BJ and 120 FS paid as tip plus house fee.
Originally Posted by BKK212
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-13 12:03 #11468Senior Member

Posts: 275Me too.
Was there before when owned by another lady and recently with this owner. Maybe more repeat visits? Not for me.
Originally Posted by Elpatron
[View Original Post]
Read afew good reviews here and plan on trying a few new places.
Barney
-
08-25-13 22:49 #11467Senior Member

Posts: 214GotMilf,
Originally Posted by GotMilf
[View Original Post]
Does Anna still work at New Hope? Thanks!
-
08-25-13 02:44 #11466Regular Member

Posts: 4Crystal
On my way from Chicago visited Crystal because of the reviews. Hard to find for an out of town, had to do some in depth research to find the place. Anyway the place was expensive but fine, good service, not rushed and very professional. Damage was 1. 2 +.8. Maybe I am not so good at negotiating but the service was first class.
-
08-24-13 13:16 #11465Senior Member

Posts: 307New Hope
Been dreaming about this place pretty regularly. Most times it's consistent and satisfying, but on this last visit I drew "the new girl". Very little English, too shy, poor massage skills, a little rushed and "looks-wise" about a 5. On the flip, she had the HS skills of my first girlfriend in middle school. No teasing and very methodical. She allowed roaming, but there wasn't much to feel. I didn't get her name. I tried asking, but she just shook her head in that confused "I don't understand" look. She was about 30, average height / weight, shorter hair and very "mousey" looking. As usual, .7 for massage and TS. I usually tip .4, but on this occasion, I thought I'd try to give a hint and only tip .3, but she frowned and asked for. 4. I caved, but I hope the annoyed look on my face gave her the hint.
*On a positive note, when I walked in the girl behind the counter who took my cash and walked me to the room was smokin hot. Younger girl, mid twenties, tan skin with tattoos and very good English. I was hoping she'd be my masseuse, but no such luck. On my next visit, I'll only get a massage if she's working and giving massages, otherwise I think I may be done dreaming about this place.
There's a new spot on Ashland that I've been meaning to try.
-
08-24-13 12:46 #11464Senior Member

Posts: 12763th Pulaski
I'd been there once, no massage skill at all waste of time
Originally Posted by Chales 12
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-13 16:17 #11463Senior Member

Posts: 3481Hey Deizel,
Have you found a Provider yet? Why are you still messing around with Massage Parlors?
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-13 16:14 #11462Senior Member

Posts: 347Twice, just a good legit massage. Pretty masseuse though.
Originally Posted by Thor23
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-13 12:43 #11461Senior Member

Posts: 465I respond by telling them 60 is the new 40
I've been running into the same situation whenever I visit a new place. Old haunts still gladly accept. 4 with a smile and a bottle of water in return.
Originally Posted by Sal Minella
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-13 04:03 #11460Regular Member

Posts: 1Can anybody recommend AMP in Midway area saw one on BP on 63 and Pulaski and info on that one.
-
08-23-13 00:38 #11459Regular Member

Posts: 1Xindy's is solid but she gave me the same line of .6 xtra is the new norm.
But overall dependable and never too busy in 3 times I've been there this month.
Originally Posted by Sal Minella
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-13 12:31 #11458Senior Member

Posts: 27Amp
I know I wanted to keep the location private. If you would like to know though PM me and I'll give you location detail.
Originally Posted by Past Tense
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-13 11:23 #11457Banned Member

Posts: 182Any location or spa name?
Nice write-up but it would be usefull to be able to find the palce.
Originally Posted by Junkiexl101
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-13 22:34 #11456Regular Member

Posts: 14Cove spa
Has anyone visited cove spa in Lombard?
-
08-21-13 22:10 #11455Senior Member

Posts: 27Amp
I hit up an AMP today. So I called ahead of time to make an appointment and when I got there the mms opened the door and I asked for hhr which was. 4 so took me to a small room with doors and walls for privacy which was nice. When she got in I was buck naked on my stomach with a towel covering my booty. She just looked at it and took it off and started the massage which before hand she asked if I wanted medium or soft. I asked for med. The massage felt very nice with a lot of attention to the booty LOL. Probably cause I was sore from workouts the day before. So then came the flip and she looks at me and starts massaging so I started rubbing up on her legs and jimmy down there was wide awake to get some attention so we just stared at each other laughed and agreed on .4 and I left satisfied.
Mms aka Provider rating. 6/10 (she was around late 30s or early 40s my guess but it's hard to tell what age and Asian woman is.)
Massage. 8/10 (there was use of oil which gave the massage a little bit of soothing heat which felt great on my sore back.)
Overall. 7/10 (I didn't intend on getting a HE but figured why not. I originally went to see if they have more to offer on their menu but it seems like rub and tug is as far as it goes. I will probably make another trip sometime down the future. Overall damage was. 8 for massage and HE.)












Reply With Quote






