Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 815 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 315 715 765 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 865 915 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6937

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Humper  [View Original Post]
    After spending five weeks trolling the triangle and only finding one piece of good looking pussy my employer finally assigned me to my old stomping grounds. I was thrilled to be back around Michigan Ave and Fort Street. I found one trophy ho around the triangel and the rest of them I picked up ranged between a two and a five on a streetwalker scale. I have a generous scale too. On my first night back on the Ave I found Lisa standing out on the service drive near Florida street. She claimed to have cleaned up her life the last time I picked her up but I think she's getting fucked up again. Some marks on her arm looked fresh. She said she's out just about every day now too. I welcomed her back to the street by stripping her down, bending her over, and filling her pussy up with my nut. I ended up dropping her back off at a house on Florida street. I still had nine hours left to work, and it was slow, so I headed over to fort street. On my first pass I spotted Melanie and I scooped her up on the corner of Fort and junction. I pulled over to a side street had her strip down and I wanted her to ride my cock. Strange thing happened. For the first time with Melanie she took a condom out of her purse and wanted me to wear it. I was like really. That didn't happen. I talked her out of it. She ended up riding my dick and I busted a fatty in her.
    Is Melanie the nerdy but cute looking blonde?

  2. #6936

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong but I could have sworn I saw Barbie over by Telways anybody got info on her? I hope it was her I miss her she is a very sweet girl.
    Poppa, is the picture REALLY grainy, or does she have more hair on her legs than I do?

    Stroller

  3. #6935
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  4. #6934

    Back home to Michigan and Fort

    After spending five weeks trolling the triangle and only finding one piece of good looking pussy my employer finally assigned me to my old stomping grounds. I was thrilled to be back around Michigan Ave and Fort Street. I found one trophy ho around the triangel and the rest of them I picked up ranged between a two and a five on a streetwalker scale. I have a generous scale too. On my first night back on the Ave I found Lisa standing out on the service drive near Florida street. She claimed to have cleaned up her life the last time I picked her up but I think she's getting fucked up again. Some marks on her arm looked fresh. She said she's out just about every day now too. I welcomed her back to the street by stripping her down, bending her over, and filling her pussy up with my nut. I ended up dropping her back off at a house on Florida street. I still had nine hours left to work, and it was slow, so I headed over to fort street. On my first pass I spotted Melanie and I scooped her up on the corner of Fort and junction. I pulled over to a side street had her strip down and I wanted her to ride my cock. Strange thing happened. For the first time with Melanie she took a condom out of her purse and wanted me to wear it. I was like really. That didn't happen. I talked her out of it. She ended up riding my dick and I busted a fatty in her.

  5. #6933

    Found your car yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltar1  [View Original Post]
    Please beware of a gal named Jackie some times Honey. She is on John R as well in back page. She Scammed me by pretending to want out of the business and after becomming comfortable in my home (2 weeks) went to get a pack of cigaretes Never came back She stole my 2013 Ford Edge. Black She is around 5-1 and 120; lbs shapely brown hair shoulder lenght Pieced nose and a diamond embeded under her left eye beware. Also someone see a gal riding as described a black edge there is a reward available. Text 248 XXX 5746
    There was a car matching the general shape of a black 2013 Ford Edge backed up into a vacant lot on Keating yesterday. 3 or 4 lots north of Winchester on the east side. Don't know if this helps or not, but I thought it looked out of place there. It was parked nose-out right on the easement. Didn't look like a regular parking spot for any of the crack dens on that block.

  6. #6932

    Katie on Fort

    I was out late after the bar Tuesday, and decided to check the ave. Nothing going on, so I went over and checked Vernor, also nothing going on. I wandered down to Fort, and after cruising a couple of times saw Katie. Spinner blonde or strawberry blond, cute. 5' 1".95lbs, a-cups. Nice girl. Got BBBJ, she had good skills and didn't waste a drop. She had surgery lately and cooter was on the dl. Said she rarely goes east of Waterman, I saw her down by the produce terminal. Would repeat, especially when FS is available again.

    Stay safe out there

  7. #6931

    Barbie

    I could be wrong but I could have sworn I saw Barbie over by Telways anybody got info on her? I hope it was her I miss her she is a very sweet girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Barbie.jpg‎  

  8. #6930

    Leo

    I saw a lot of plain clothes LEO eating at a restaurant near the R today. And when I say a lot, I mean more than 8. They are wearing normal shirts and whatnot but with a large Police emblem on their backs. Both male and female, mixed races. The way that they are dressed would make it near impossible to tell that they are LEO if they were sitting in an unmarked car. Be safe and take care.

  9. #6929

    Great but not the same as. Last time

    Saw Ashley on the Ave today. There is still a real cute girl under the candy damage, but she used to be far cuter than 2 years ago. Scooped near Parkinson and Ave and went to my spot. Got CBJ for the normal and she was very good but didn't blow my mind like last time. Her technique drives my wild withthe straight up and down nice and deep, then the twisting of her head with some hand action. It gets me every time. Holy shit! It's a good thing I don't need to try standing after because I would need help not to fall down after that draining. Total damage with tip was two Jacksonsand a cookie from subway. If you are looking for straight up BJ, she's my choice. At about 5 foot 4, and 130 lbs. She has a good body still if you like big wiggling butts small ta tas and nice clean cooter. She can still hang for a notel date. Going to tap that again before she falls off totally.

    Happy Hunting Guys.

  10. #6928
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Have you guys seen the two dudes filming out on the R? They look like college type kids, complete with tripod and reporter gear. I saw them a couple weeks ago interviewing the read head down by Nevada with the perky rack. I saw them again this morning right at 8 mile. They were pointed toward the party store and watching an older messy blonde that was down there.
    LOL yes; a few weeks ago actually. Actually, maybe the same day you did. I'm not sure it's a documentary on prostitution or anything. When I passed she was posing for the cameras. She was very cute; very bright dyed red hair with very fair skin with a complete spinner body. Thought she was a stripper hired by some guys for a flick or something. Maybe there is more to it.

  11. #6927

    Michigan

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Here is the little junkie car theif.

    Attachment 265736

    Attachment 265735

    Attachment 265734
    [/QUOTE]Clear you private mail box need to talk to you Zoltar1 the dude who got used and car stolen.

  12. #6926

    Kt

    This morning after a few loops thru the Ave, Vernor and Fort. Seeing nothing but zombies. I spotted a thin, 24 yo, curly red head on Fort North of Springwells it took a few passes to get in position on a side street between Fort and Vernor to scoop. Once in the ride LE checks are good, A little conversation finding out her name hometown and yada yada yada, we agree on the donation, BBBJCIM w / spit. Nice skills Nice girl will repeat. Phone was stolen last night but she said she has a new one coming with the same # We shall see. Will repeat.

  13. #6925
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Our favorite Uncle is going to start a Detroit style version of NYC's stop 'and' frisk.

    The good news: the days of the little punk pimps on bikes, or walking with the girls might be over.

    The bad news: it's Detroit style. So if your cruising the stroll, and you "look" like you live north of 8m, you'll probably get popped. Be careful gents. Very careful. Noobs should stick to the clubs.

    There was an extremely heavy presence of LEOs on the R between SF and 7m. A DPD had a guy pulled over just south of Lantz, and about 4 of them were parked at the BP. Don't know the specific reason, yet I still saw SWs roamin between SF and 8m. Again, proceed with caution gents.
    I've been hearing some reports that the new DPD chief want to make his presence known by hitting the more violent areas by flooding the area with cops. They tried it on GR and possibly going to hit the ave soon. Stay safe out there, its getting hot in the D.

  14. #6924

    What a night!

    I have total hit the Ave & Fort at the wrong times over the last few weeks. Always in a hurry or pure zombie time. Tonight is was pack! Had a friend with me tonight and made things a little rough put got lucky at McD's ave area found nice WSW spinner she had white tank top blue tight sweats and flip flops.

    I think she said said her name was Ash? This girl has a throat on her. .20 and .10 tip but I will never take a friend again he was pretty scared and had some thing neg to say about every girl we seen 50/50 buzz kill. Anyways be safe!

  15. #6923

    The Value of Posting

    Every once in a while, the information in this forum comes together in a way that is almost magical. It is why we tell newbies to RTFF, and why we do it ourselves. And also, it is why we try to convince the lurkers and mongers who seldom post to post more often. The more info we have, the better we can use it.

    I have been seeing recent postings that mentioned Sandra being back on the R. I managed to scoop her once, a while back, then she disappeared. She is one of my favorites, based on looks, attitude, demeanor, skillset, etc. MichiganDl reported that she looked a little different this time around. I pm'd asking where he saw her, and he sent back the answer. Jeff206 reported scooping her in the wee hours near the party store. He sent me digits, but I haven't had a chance to use them yet. CMaddo95 posted that he scooped her from roughly the same spot at roughly the same time. Taken individually, and given the unpredictability of SW's, these posts don't mean a whole lot. Taken together, they put Sandra in the same spot at a given time more than once. It becomes something to maybe investigate.

    So when I found myself tossing and turning this morning in the wee hours, and not anywhere near getting back to sleep, I thought maybe I would investigate. I got to the north side of 8 and R, and as I sat at the light an uncle turned around in the gas station and headed south on the R. I ducked into the side street after I crossed to let him get ahead. When I got myself back on track, I saw a couple out. I saw Katie, and someone I didn't recognize. I went down to 6, then came back up again. Nothing had changed. I stopped to gas up for the drive to work, and Sandra showed up. She had seen me turn in, and ran up to the station to get there before I left. So it turns out I didn't find her, she found me. But I would not have been out there if not for the info I had gathered.

    I scooped her up, and had a good time. Her appearance has changed some. Her hair is lighter and longer, and she has had medical issues that have made her lose significant weight two different times. It has made her face thinner, and cheekbones more prominent. She is still very cute, as has been reported. About 5' 2" 110 lbs, a cups, tight body, shaved and tight kitty. Did BBBJ, mish, and she was a good sport about trying a position I like that she hadn't done before. I gave her the backrub I owed her, but I will still owe her one next time, because she always asks.

    So I thank the gentlemen who posted the info I used. And I encourage everyone on the board to try to post more often. Even if it is a girl who has been reviewed recently, you may have a slightly different take on it. Or your info, together with the info already posted, can make things a bit clearer for fellow mongers. So go out, close the deal (a gentle poke at Mr. O), and post about it.

    Stay safe out there

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape