Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 815 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 315 715 765 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 865 915 1315 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8839

    Found your car yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltar1  [View Original Post]
    Please beware of a gal named Jackie some times Honey. She is on John R as well in back page. She Scammed me by pretending to want out of the business and after becomming comfortable in my home (2 weeks) went to get a pack of cigaretes Never came back She stole my 2013 Ford Edge. Black She is around 5-1 and 120; lbs shapely brown hair shoulder lenght Pieced nose and a diamond embeded under her left eye beware. Also someone see a gal riding as described a black edge there is a reward available. Text 248 XXX 5746
    There was a car matching the general shape of a black 2013 Ford Edge backed up into a vacant lot on Keating yesterday. 3 or 4 lots north of Winchester on the east side. Don't know if this helps or not, but I thought it looked out of place there. It was parked nose-out right on the easement. Didn't look like a regular parking spot for any of the crack dens on that block.

  2. #8838

    Katie on Fort

    I was out late after the bar Tuesday, and decided to check the ave. Nothing going on, so I went over and checked Vernor, also nothing going on. I wandered down to Fort, and after cruising a couple of times saw Katie. Spinner blonde or strawberry blond, cute. 5' 1".95lbs, a-cups. Nice girl. Got BBBJ, she had good skills and didn't waste a drop. She had surgery lately and cooter was on the dl. Said she rarely goes east of Waterman, I saw her down by the produce terminal. Would repeat, especially when FS is available again.

    Stay safe out there

  3. #8837

    Barbie

    I could be wrong but I could have sworn I saw Barbie over by Telways anybody got info on her? I hope it was her I miss her she is a very sweet girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Barbie.jpg‎  

  4. #8836

    Leo

    I saw a lot of plain clothes LEO eating at a restaurant near the R today. And when I say a lot, I mean more than 8. They are wearing normal shirts and whatnot but with a large Police emblem on their backs. Both male and female, mixed races. The way that they are dressed would make it near impossible to tell that they are LEO if they were sitting in an unmarked car. Be safe and take care.

  5. #8835

    Great but not the same as. Last time

    Saw Ashley on the Ave today. There is still a real cute girl under the candy damage, but she used to be far cuter than 2 years ago. Scooped near Parkinson and Ave and went to my spot. Got CBJ for the normal and she was very good but didn't blow my mind like last time. Her technique drives my wild withthe straight up and down nice and deep, then the twisting of her head with some hand action. It gets me every time. Holy shit! It's a good thing I don't need to try standing after because I would need help not to fall down after that draining. Total damage with tip was two Jacksonsand a cookie from subway. If you are looking for straight up BJ, she's my choice. At about 5 foot 4, and 130 lbs. She has a good body still if you like big wiggling butts small ta tas and nice clean cooter. She can still hang for a notel date. Going to tap that again before she falls off totally.

    Happy Hunting Guys.

  6. #8834
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Have you guys seen the two dudes filming out on the R? They look like college type kids, complete with tripod and reporter gear. I saw them a couple weeks ago interviewing the read head down by Nevada with the perky rack. I saw them again this morning right at 8 mile. They were pointed toward the party store and watching an older messy blonde that was down there.
    LOL yes; a few weeks ago actually. Actually, maybe the same day you did. I'm not sure it's a documentary on prostitution or anything. When I passed she was posing for the cameras. She was very cute; very bright dyed red hair with very fair skin with a complete spinner body. Thought she was a stripper hired by some guys for a flick or something. Maybe there is more to it.

  7. #8833

    Michigan

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Here is the little junkie car theif.

    Attachment 265736

    Attachment 265735

    Attachment 265734
    [/QUOTE]Clear you private mail box need to talk to you Zoltar1 the dude who got used and car stolen.

  8. #8832

    Kt

    This morning after a few loops thru the Ave, Vernor and Fort. Seeing nothing but zombies. I spotted a thin, 24 yo, curly red head on Fort North of Springwells it took a few passes to get in position on a side street between Fort and Vernor to scoop. Once in the ride LE checks are good, A little conversation finding out her name hometown and yada yada yada, we agree on the donation, BBBJCIM w / spit. Nice skills Nice girl will repeat. Phone was stolen last night but she said she has a new one coming with the same # We shall see. Will repeat.

  9. #8831
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Our favorite Uncle is going to start a Detroit style version of NYC's stop 'and' frisk.

    The good news: the days of the little punk pimps on bikes, or walking with the girls might be over.

    The bad news: it's Detroit style. So if your cruising the stroll, and you "look" like you live north of 8m, you'll probably get popped. Be careful gents. Very careful. Noobs should stick to the clubs.

    There was an extremely heavy presence of LEOs on the R between SF and 7m. A DPD had a guy pulled over just south of Lantz, and about 4 of them were parked at the BP. Don't know the specific reason, yet I still saw SWs roamin between SF and 8m. Again, proceed with caution gents.
    I've been hearing some reports that the new DPD chief want to make his presence known by hitting the more violent areas by flooding the area with cops. They tried it on GR and possibly going to hit the ave soon. Stay safe out there, its getting hot in the D.

  10. #8830

    What a night!

    I have total hit the Ave & Fort at the wrong times over the last few weeks. Always in a hurry or pure zombie time. Tonight is was pack! Had a friend with me tonight and made things a little rough put got lucky at McD's ave area found nice WSW spinner she had white tank top blue tight sweats and flip flops.

    I think she said said her name was Ash? This girl has a throat on her. .20 and .10 tip but I will never take a friend again he was pretty scared and had some thing neg to say about every girl we seen 50/50 buzz kill. Anyways be safe!

  11. #8829

    The Value of Posting

    Every once in a while, the information in this forum comes together in a way that is almost magical. It is why we tell newbies to RTFF, and why we do it ourselves. And also, it is why we try to convince the lurkers and mongers who seldom post to post more often. The more info we have, the better we can use it.

    I have been seeing recent postings that mentioned Sandra being back on the R. I managed to scoop her once, a while back, then she disappeared. She is one of my favorites, based on looks, attitude, demeanor, skillset, etc. MichiganDl reported that she looked a little different this time around. I pm'd asking where he saw her, and he sent back the answer. Jeff206 reported scooping her in the wee hours near the party store. He sent me digits, but I haven't had a chance to use them yet. CMaddo95 posted that he scooped her from roughly the same spot at roughly the same time. Taken individually, and given the unpredictability of SW's, these posts don't mean a whole lot. Taken together, they put Sandra in the same spot at a given time more than once. It becomes something to maybe investigate.

    So when I found myself tossing and turning this morning in the wee hours, and not anywhere near getting back to sleep, I thought maybe I would investigate. I got to the north side of 8 and R, and as I sat at the light an uncle turned around in the gas station and headed south on the R. I ducked into the side street after I crossed to let him get ahead. When I got myself back on track, I saw a couple out. I saw Katie, and someone I didn't recognize. I went down to 6, then came back up again. Nothing had changed. I stopped to gas up for the drive to work, and Sandra showed up. She had seen me turn in, and ran up to the station to get there before I left. So it turns out I didn't find her, she found me. But I would not have been out there if not for the info I had gathered.

    I scooped her up, and had a good time. Her appearance has changed some. Her hair is lighter and longer, and she has had medical issues that have made her lose significant weight two different times. It has made her face thinner, and cheekbones more prominent. She is still very cute, as has been reported. About 5' 2" 110 lbs, a cups, tight body, shaved and tight kitty. Did BBBJ, mish, and she was a good sport about trying a position I like that she hadn't done before. I gave her the backrub I owed her, but I will still owe her one next time, because she always asks.

    So I thank the gentlemen who posted the info I used. And I encourage everyone on the board to try to post more often. Even if it is a girl who has been reviewed recently, you may have a slightly different take on it. Or your info, together with the info already posted, can make things a bit clearer for fellow mongers. So go out, close the deal (a gentle poke at Mr. O), and post about it.

    Stay safe out there

  12. #8828

    Nezzie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlmred1954  [View Original Post]
    Vanessa as described above has always been one of my favorites. I lose touch with her sometimes and much to my delight we reunite! Recently scooped her from the Ave, she remembered everything I like, paid our agreed rate with no discussion and everything was all good. Even better, she has an arrangement and is staying in Canton area. We have hooked up out there, which is closer and safer for me, found a comfortable location and fully engaged our play. She has gained a few lbs, complexion is improving and is looking good. Occasionally she has wheels which further gives flexibility to our encounters. IMHO, Vanessa is all good.

    Play safe gents!
    If she goes by Nezzie, I'm glad she's doing well. One of my favorite car dates of my lifetime was with Nezzie on Christmas day 2010! Remember it like it was last Christmas. Best Christmas Gift Ever.

    And nowadays, what's better than hot, sweet, fresh pussy that wheels itself to your spot? LOL. Tell her Kwala says hey.

  13. #8827

    Not her

    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Kwala, I have a special Brittany k9 pic and 2 of her rocking a furry caveman vest, awesome stuff. I'm working on getting those pics and my new amber pics off my phone memory card, having issues.

    I hooked up with trish again and took her to the moemansion for moefun. She was a real good car date, but much, much better on a bed. I recommend a notel date with her, she won't waste your time, or need the jaws of life to get her out of the bathroom. She is a top notch corksucker with a good kitty. Very nice girl, with just a little baby fat left. She said she was on BP a lot, so some of you might remember her from there. Standard tuition with a well earned tip. I have digits for seniors. These are Trish pics:
    That is definitely NOT The same Trish I banged last month. WOW, weird! Mine had tats in various spots on her arms. Your girl's arms are tatless. But hey, she looks nice enough, and if she's a treat, she's a treat.

  14. #8826

    Mid-day Slump

    Been out several days during mid-afternoons. The ave from W Grand to Wyoming, Fort from Clark to Woodmere, and the R from 6 to 8.

    Having a difficult time finding company. If you know of better stomping grounds to try from noon to 5, PM me. I used to see the 'corn regularly, but even she has been gone from her usual spot.

    I know that meddling uncle has been out, so I've been doing the BP thing more, but I do like the thrill of the chase.

    Ideas / advice / tips appreciated.

  15. #8825

    Trish date #2

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    I really appreciate details like yours Moe. Sometimes the new SW in town is an old BP chick who still wants to play that old BP roll. Those types are usually one niters for me, hate to say. About Trish, she's def a lot easier to get along with and may give you a GFE in due time. I hope her baby evidence from last month is long gone (I pointed it out last month).

    And I hope those new pics you have are HOT! I've been waiting patiently for those sepia-toned classics of Brittany too. Thanks again.
    Kwala, I have a special Brittany k9 pic and 2 of her rocking a furry caveman vest, awesome stuff. I'm working on getting those pics and my new amber pics off my phone memory card, having issues.

    I hooked up with trish again and took her to the moemansion for moefun. She was a real good car date, but much, much better on a bed. I recommend a notel date with her, she won't waste your time, or need the jaws of life to get her out of the bathroom. She is a top notch corksucker with a good kitty. Very nice girl, with just a little baby fat left. She said she was on BP a lot, so some of you might remember her from there. Standard tuition with a well earned tip. I have digits for seniors. These are Trish pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trish.jpg‎   Trish2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape