Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 816 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 866 916 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 19139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6914

    Stop 'and' Frisk

    Our favorite Uncle is going to start a Detroit style version of NYC's stop 'and' frisk.

    The good news: the days of the little punk pimps on bikes, or walking with the girls might be over.

    The bad news: it's Detroit style. So if your cruising the stroll, and you "look" like you live north of 8m, you'll probably get popped. Be careful gents. Very careful. Noobs should stick to the clubs.

    There was an extremely heavy presence of LEOs on the R between SF and 7m. A DPD had a guy pulled over just south of Lantz, and about 4 of them were parked at the BP. Don't know the specific reason, yet I still saw SWs roamin between SF and 8m. Again, proceed with caution gents.

  2. #6913

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltar1  [View Original Post]
    Please beware of a gal named Jackie some times Honey. She is on John R as well in back page. She Scammed me by pretending to want out of the business and after becomming comfortable in my home (2 weeks) went to get a pack of cigaretes Never came back She stole my 2013 Ford Edge. Black She is around 5-1 and 120; lbs shapely brown hair shoulder lenght Pieced nose and a diamond embeded under her left eye beware. Also someone see a gal riding as described a black edge there is a reward available. Text 248 XXX 5746
    When is it ever a good thing to take a SW to your house and leave her alone.

    The answer is never ever. Dude call the cops and tell them the truth you got played and she is tooling around in your ride. Come to think of it you don't have a ride anymore she took it to the candy store traded it for some rock candy dude your car has probably been chopped up sorry to say. In the future car date or notel best way to travel.

  3. #6912

    She never saw the movie

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltar1  [View Original Post]
    Please beware of a gal named Jackie some times Honey. She is on John R as well in back page. She Scammed me by pretending to want out of the business and after becomming comfortable in my home (2 weeks) went to get a pack of cigaretes Never came back She stole my 2013 Ford Edge. Black She is around 5-1 and 120; lbs shapely brown hair shoulder lenght Pieced nose and a diamond embeded under her left eye beware. Also someone see a gal riding as described a black edge there is a reward available. Text 248 XXX 5746
    "You Don't Mess With the Zoltar"

  4. #6911

    Makes sense to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtb1951  [View Original Post]
    If she is on Backpage post a link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltar1  [View Original Post]
    Please beware of a gal named Jackie some times Honey. She is on John R as well in back page. She Scammed me by pretending to want out of the business and after becomming comfortable in my home (2 weeks) went to get a pack of cigaretes Never came back She stole my 2013 Ford Edge. Black She is around 5-1 and 120; lbs shapely brown hair shoulder lenght Pieced nose and a diamond embeded under her left eye beware. Also someone see a gal riding as described a black edge there is a reward available. Text 248 XXX 5746
    A hooker steals my car and I am going to ask a bunch of (fill-in-the-blank as I got nothin') to be on the lookout for her, instead of calling the cops. Definitely post a link, guys here will mobilize while they are on the track and look for the erstwhile courtesan, based upon her BP ad.

    Do you think she grabbed it to use as a rolling notel?

  5. #6910

    Lets hear it

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I have been patiently waiting and watching your posts. In the past I have blasted newbies before even getting to know their posting style. And sometimes I was probably wrong for that. On the flip side of that coin I have also given some newbies props on excellent first posts as well. You sir have now scratched 43 posts in 9 days. Good for you, the only problem is not one of them involves you actually sticking your dick in anyone. I have read them all and I understand your just sharing your history in the hobby with us but damn man, really? How the hell have you seen this many girls and never banged one of them. Or have you? At this point I for one have to say you are suspect. Suspect of either being full of shit or even worse Leo. I want to give you the benefit of doubt however, your not giving any reason to do so. Some guys on this board think I can be a real conceded prick sometimes and that might be true on occasion. But one thing I know for a fact is this. There is no way in hell I'm spending money to see as many chicks as you claim to have encountered without blowing someone's box out. PERIOD. If you ever want to enjoy the benefits of having friends in this hobby and insider information including digits and other info I suggest you either post about some experiences when you actually sealed the deal or perhaps you should come do a ride along with me tomorrow and I can show you. Either way you need to start posting about actual activities that don't involve being played like a sucker who gives up his cash for no ass.

    I mean this in the nicest way possible. And I know others on here are thinking the same thing.
    Well put M. D. Mr. O must be one of the biggest B. S'ers I have ever known no one in my book can do that if I posted as many as he dose I'd be called a BSer Iv'e been in this business since the days of the Last Chance bar on 8m and Wood 1978 and those where the days so Mr. O I guess I have one up on you, but I don't go on telling about my advetures I just report on what I do now not what happened years, months or weeks ago so keep it real, just my 2 cents sorry MD for chiming on your rant

  6. #6909
    Quote Originally Posted by Red51  [View Original Post]
    https://encyclopediadramatica.se/USASexGuide_Forum

    This link was posted in the Toledo General forum, it may be we're getting an influx of people who just want to fuck with everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltar1  [View Original Post]
    Please beware of a gal named Jackie some times Honey. She is on John R as well in back page. She Scammed me by pretending to want out of the business and after becomming comfortable in my home (2 weeks) went to get a pack of cigaretes Never came back She stole my 2013 Ford Edge. Black She is around 5-1 and 120; lbs shapely brown hair shoulder lenght Pieced nose and a diamond embeded under her left eye beware. Also someone see a gal riding as described a black edge there is a reward available. Text 248 XXX 5746
    Can you post a picture of her or a link to her backpage, so far with one post, your'e not really credible.

  7. #6908
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltar1  [View Original Post]
    Please beware of a gal named Jackie some times Honey. She is on John R as well in back page. She Scammed me by pretending to want out of the business and after becomming comfortable in my home (2 weeks) went to get a pack of cigaretes Never came back She stole my 2013 Ford Edge. Black She is around 5-1 and 120; lbs shapely brown hair shoulder lenght Pieced nose and a diamond embeded under her left eye beware. Also someone see a gal riding as described a black edge there is a reward available. Text 248 XXX 5746
    If she is on Backpage post a link.

  8. #6907
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltar1  [View Original Post]
    Please beware of a gal named Jackie some times Honey. She is on John R as well in back page. She Scammed me by pretending to want out of the business and after becomming comfortable in my home (2 weeks) went to get a pack of cigaretes Never came back She stole my 2013 Ford Edge. Black She is around 5-1 and 120; lbs shapely brown hair shoulder lenght Pieced nose and a diamond embeded under her left eye beware. Also someone see a gal riding as described a black edge there is a reward available. Text 248 XXX 5746
    Oh god, there's nothing better than pussy on wheels. Who has this chick's number?

  9. #6906

    Scammed

    Please beware of a gal named Jackie some times Honey. She is on John R as well in back page. She Scammed me by pretending to want out of the business and after becomming comfortable in my home (2 weeks) went to get a pack of cigaretes Never came back She stole my 2013 Ford Edge. Black She is around 5-1 and 120; lbs shapely brown hair shoulder lenght Pieced nose and a diamond embeded under her left eye beware. Also someone see a gal riding as described a black edge there is a reward available. Text 248 XXX 5746

  10. #6905

    Me and Misty

    Recently hit the Are and slammed little Misty at the DeLido. She looked really nice on the road, a tiny girlie with long red hair, and a very photogenic face. Undressed she's got plenty of sag and stretch all over.

    Not the best looking body out there, but my god she is a GREAT lay! Some of the best H&S I've had this month from a new scoop. Plus she was a total sweetheart from start to finish. Now I have a better idea of why a recent poster was going hog wild over this girl. The fact that she's giving random dudes great sex must be like a dagger in his heart every time.

    She chose the DeLido because she says Bali's has a bed bug problem. I haven't been in months to confirm this. Didn't snap any pics this time. She looks a little thinner than previous pics, but is still a cutie.

  11. #6904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 341
    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJablomi  [View Original Post]
    To be fair to Mr. O's record, MDL, it's worth noting that he did report getting a BJ from a SW three years ago. LOL.

    Suspect? Yes. But Leo? No. Too loony.
    https://encyclopediadramatica.se/USASexGuide_Forum

    This link was posted in the Toledo General forum, it may be we're getting an influx of people who just want to fuck with everyone.

  12. #6903

    Sandra or sarah

    Cruised the are Friday early and saw very few SW. It seems like they don't start showing up until its almost getting light. Saw a few but nothing was striking me as scoopable. Finally saw a small tight looking WSW heading south from the gas station at 8 towards he party store. I had to do a loop round and still almost lost out to another monger. Scooped her and did leo check. Off to notel. Sweet chic. Small, tight no baby damage, took instruction very well. She wouldn't do cg but had BBBJ, mish and finished with ds and a great view of a tiny ass. She said her name was Sandra or Sarah? Got her digits. She lives with other but said her real home is at 11 & Dequinde. Will scoop or call again. Tight giner good BJ. Total damage .40 and .20 for room. I have digits.

  13. #6902

    Mr. O

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I have been patiently waiting and watching your posts. In the past I have blasted newbies before even getting to know their posting style. And sometimes I was probably wrong for that. On the flip side of that coin I have also given some newbies props on excellent first posts as well. You sir have now scratched 43 posts in 9 days. Good for you, the only problem is not one of them involves you actually sticking your dick in anyone. I have read them all and I understand your just sharing your history in the hobby with us but damn man, really? How the hell have you seen this many girls and never banged one of them. Or have you? At this point I for one have to say you are suspect. Suspect of either being full of shit or even worse Leo. I want to give you the benefit of doubt however, your not giving any reason to do so. Some guys on this board think I can be a real conceded prick sometimes and that might be true on occasion. But one thing I know for a fact is this. There is no way in hell I'm spending money to see as many chicks as you claim to have encountered without blowing someone's box out. PERIOD. If you ever want to enjoy the benefits of having friends in this hobby and insider information including digits and other info I suggest you either post about some experiences when you actually sealed the deal or perhaps you should come do a ride along with me tomorrow and I can show you. Either way you need to start posting about actual activities that don't involve being played like a sucker who gives up his cash for no ass.

    I mean this in the nicest way possible. And I know others on here are thinking the same thing.
    To be fair to Mr. O's record, MDL, it's worth noting that he did report getting a BJ from a SW three years ago. LOL.

    Suspect? Yes. But Leo? No. Too loony.

  14. #6901
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Odessa  [View Original Post]
    Thinking aloud: Quick access to her pix.
    Thinking aloud, go search for them or the reviews.

  15. #6900

    Carrie mixup

    I reported on seeing a chick named Carrie yesterday, saying she was a 5, and that WCS had her and her date pulled over. Well that was a completely different Carrie than the "original" Ave Carrie.

    I almost forgot that girl existed, but she's been reviewed a couple of times this year, one review came earlier this month. This Carrie is no 5, she's a hot one! Ultra petite, blond hair, A cups, very clean skin, beautiful smile, pair of lips tattooed on the side of her butt. Cutie all around, but she can't take a pounding to save her damn life. Doggie hurts her, mish hurts her, CG, don't even go there. There are a couple mongers here who can confirm this I'm sure.

    She used to advertise on BP years ago. Her ads looked like Halo's and Sandra's. Detroit / Eastside location, but I can't find her ad anymore.

    Sorry for any confusion. Be cool.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape